[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newcomers to the U.S. are less likely to commit crimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5
File: 98798.jpg (284 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
98798.jpg
284 KB, 1280x853
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798

If they literally dindu nothing, and it's a fact, why do you hate immigrants so much? Why do you support Trump literally spouting "they murder, they rape, they bring drugs"?

I'm against immigration but in Germany immigrants commit three times the crimes. What is your excuse?
>>
Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksMSa4JGJmY
>>
Don't ignore the truth, please, /pol/. Explain yourself.
>>
>Niggers
>>
>>69630675
>linking an article behind a paywall
Why?
>>
>>69630712

>mexican
>no accent

You're American, please.
>>
>>69630675
They also have a lower average IQ than the native population, which is both correlated with lower economic prospects, and is inheritable up to 80%. Lower average national IQs are correlated with lower GDP, and worse performance in every other economic and social metric.

Nations should only allow immigrants that test equal or better than the native populations.
>>
>>69630675
I don't read lügenpresse
>>
>>69630675
They're not American. Inflow of non-Americans makes America less American.
>>
>>69630675
immigrants? still too retarded to differentiate between illegal immigrants and legal ones? stay cucky germany
>>
>>69631162
>everywhere should be flooded with japs
the result is the same: your nation and your people are no more
>>
>>69630675
because a study can say anything you want as long as you focus it properly. Look at the details of the study and stop being a sheep, you faggot.
>>
I have a hard time understanding why this is suddenly such a big problem in the right wing, illegal immigrants were a much more prevalent problem in the bush administration, people were coming in droves and bush did nothing.

Obama has seen a sharp decline of illegals coming in under his term and he has overseen the most deportations of incoming illegals than any other president.

Just seems like rabble rousing because there isn't much else to hit obama on.

There is a legitimate gripe against trade and the tpp though.
>>
File: 0901trump.jpg (101 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
0901trump.jpg
101 KB, 620x465
>>69630675
Regular immigrants can be OK.

But realize that illegal immigrants have inherently committed a crime. They're already criminals!

Liberals seem to have a real hard time understanding immigration vs. illegal immigration, mostly because they don't actually know any real immigrants in their echo-chamber of blue-haired binary planets.
>>
>>69630675
Your refugees would be less likely to commit crimes in the US because unlike you guys, we're not afraid to punish them for those crimes.
>>
File: 1459548297070.jpg (98 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1459548297070.jpg
98 KB, 500x354
People legally immigrating to the US are more mindful of the law because they'll get deported if they fuck up. Illegals don't give a shit.
Frankly, if I were an immigrant, I'd be fucking furious about the left lumping legal immigrants together with illegals. Doesn't matter to them though, they'll take a big fat shit on Hispanics and treat them like political capital instead of human beings, then turn around and call other people racist.
>>
>>69631293
I didn't say country should necessarily allow any immigrants, but if they do, they should do what Singapore does, and only allow highly intelligent people who will raise the national performance. Anything else will weaken the country in the long term.

Also, low IQ countries should create economic incentive to attract highly intelligent immigrant entrepreneurs. An influx of high IQ people combined with growing economies that select for intelligence, are the only way to increase average IQ. You could fix the most backwards African countries simply by increasing their average IQs by 10-15 points. Even a 5 point increase would have undeniable effects.
>>
>>69630675
Legal immigrants have to pay out the ass to become fully fledged US citizens, so you walk straight, do your thing and hope you don't end up at a wrong place at the wrong time. This is why legal immigrants in the US are less likely to commit crimes, their citizenship is on the line.
>>
File: spics_image02[1].jpg (147 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
spics_image02[1].jpg
147 KB, 500x560
It's true that first gen immigrants are less likely to commit crime in certain categories. However Second and third generation descendants are categorically more crime prone than the general population.
>>
This is based on bullshit studies by cocksucking liberal academia faggots that totally ignore all the relevant concerns and Jew the stats to get the headline they want. This is done so that shitlibs can link to this as an authority to refute the concerns people have about immigration and crime, to make it harder to use that as an argument against mass immigration, even though it's a completely valid argument.

Hispanics have higher crime rates than whites and the children of Hispanic immigrants have MUCH higher crime rates. They're not counting the children of immigrants, I'm sure. When you factor the generations spawned by immigrants from shitty countries, immigration is causing huge crime. If the immigrant population as a whole did have lower crime rates than the average in America, the ONLY reason would be niggers in America and they would be only slightly below the average if that were the case.

America shouldn't ever accept any immigrant population with crime rates higher than Norway.

This is also being skewed by immigrants from Europe and East Asia and India, who do have low crime rates, but Hispanics, Africans and Muslims are the real problem. It's not "immigrants", it's shitty immigrants from countries with crime and corruption problems and shitty cultures. So saying, let's bring in Guatemalans and Pakistanis because Chinese and German immigrants have such low crime rates they bring the average down, is completely fucking retarded.

In any case, it's pointless to argue this because liberals have no interest in hearing the refutations of their arguments. We have to stop seeing them as people we can argue with and see them as our enemies. The only way to win is through pressure, power, fear, manipulation etc. We have to use every tactic they use.
>>
they might not commit crime, because they ahve the ambition of prospering, but their kids won't likely have that same ambition. there's no logical reason for someone who takes the time and effort to enter the country to commit crime, but there isn't that same incentive to obey the law for minorities born in Americas
>>
>>69631518
Liberals like Ronald Reagan who actually gave amnesty to millions of them?

Or like GwB who wanted to do it again?
>>
>>69631278
What are you talking about? This is about immigrants in general. They commit less crimes per capita than "native" citizens in America.

Google it. It's five words.
>>
>>69630675

Look at them, they are fucking disgusting.
>>
Less likely is still a chance we don't have to take. If they're good people then they can stay in their country and make it good.
>>
>>69630675

How can anyone not see the obvious bias these left leaning organizations have when they do this "research"?

I mean I know you are german so you lap up whatever propaganda your government doles out to you but in America many people are skeptical of organizations that come out with these sort of dubious studies that is trying to push an agenda.
>>
>>69631860
>Hispanics have higher crime rates than whites
But this source says you are a liar. And you can find 100 different sources using Google.
>>
>>69632111
No, this source doesn't say that. The FBI crime statistics clearly show Hispanics have higher crime rates than whites you stupid German cunt.
>>
>>69630791

Control for niggers / ghettos first.

Control for legal vs illegal migrants.
>>
>>69632111
Also, good job answering nothing else of what I said that refutes your dumb post. Nigger.
>>
>>69630675
LEGAL immigrants seek a better life. They want to leave behind the animosity, crime, hate, destruction, etc. They willingly put forth the effort to build an empire for their children using resources from the community that they help build. Illegals, on the other hand, fuck shit up. They take from the community without giving back. They send those resources to families back at home. These illegals are the ones that we talk about "murdering, raping, and drug bringing".
Quit Strawmanning and face the real issues.
>>
>>69630675
They are basing that statistic off of those that come here legally, those that literally put everything on the line to have a better life and wouldn't risk it.

Although the problem lies with those that have no foot in the game and come here illegally and know that they don't play by the same rules.

>Person A spends lifetime working to move to America with his family
>spends years working the system to get the paperwork and citizenship
>much less likely to throw it all away

>Person B doesn't care about doing it the right way
>worst case is he is just sent back and can do it again
>more likely to not play by the rules
>>
>>69631860

Listen to this man. He speaks the truth.

It is unfortunate that as a society we have prospered and advanced our civilization to the point that those members of society that historically have always had the smallest voices are now in a position to wreck the entirety of what has been built.

Strong, dominant men need to step in and take the control away from the children and place it back into the hands of the adults before the damage is irreversible ( Sweden and others are already lost, a reminder of what happens when you follow liberalism to its ultimate conclusion )
>>
>>69632313
>>69632381
We've had a streak of German shitposters today. I don't know if it's 4/1 joking or if it's real.
>>
>>69631969
Why do people act like this isn't a good point? Mestizos are some of the ugliest subhumans on the planet. America used to be a beautiful white country full of healthy white people.

Here in Iceland you can't walk down the street without seeing beautiful white people all around. America used to be like that too. Now you have 50 million mestizo subhumans and all your major cities are infested with niggers, spicks and chinks.

Keep America pretty - keep out the ugly races.
>>
>>69630675
LEGAL

OR

ILLEGAL

?
>>
>>69630675
Scarcity exists. Every single illegal immigrant takes resources that could go to benefit a citizen of the United States. Every one of them. It doesn't matter how sad or nice or needy they are, there is an American in need of the same opportunity and immigration denies it to them.

Ask yourself: would you suffer your neighbor to have his home or his job taken from them to provide for someone from another country? Someone who doesn't share anything with you than a desire for what you have? Would you deny a family member a meal to give to a stranger?
>>
>>69632395
My god, I must be Trump's writer or something. Much simple such repetitive
>>
>>69630675
That's only the legal immigrants. They can't risk being deported. Illegals don't care.
>>
>>69630675
Its about numbers, and the law. I dont give a shit if they were jesus fucking christ and cure aids, if they break the law and cant go through proper channels they can fuck off.
>>
>>69631963
Good thing Trump doesnt want to stop immigration then
>>
>>69630712

"It had me questioning my heritage" I'd sure as fuck question my heritage if I was a Mexican. Do they have ANYTHING to be proud off down there?
>>
>>69631501
>most deportations
Away with this shitty b8.

They literally count turning away wetbacks at the border as 'deportations'.
>>
>>69632395
>They send those resources to families back at home. These illegals are the ones that we talk about "murdering, raping, and drug bringing".
>Trump told me so I know it is a reliable source

It's funny because you redpilled idiots fall for the same crap, every time.

Not saying it does not need regulation, and flat out order, but your emotional outbursts are funny to me.
>>
>>69630791
>less likely to break law
>illegally immigrate
>>
>>69630675

Well what does the FBI say on the issue. http://www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf
http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/fbi-data-backs-up-trump-claims-on-illegals-and-crime/
>>
>>69631162
Why should you want to compete with migrants who are better than you? These are the worst immigrants to import, they devalue even the best of us
>>
>>69630899

>Not paying 1$ a week for the WSJ
>>
>>69632575
Both.

>>69632427
What makes you think they base it on lillegal immicrants? They're talking about immigrants in general.
>>
>>69632851
Also, you guys generally hate immigrants and "niggers". Doesn't matter if legal or illegal. Stop pretending.

You are racist scum.

I hate you.
>>
>>69632851
>both

WHO

GIVES

A

FUCK

ABOUT

LEGALS

the immigration policy deals with illegals
>>
>>69632827
nice ID CUK
>>
I'm curious, why do 2nd and third generation Hispanics commit more crime than first. Do you think it's because of environmental issues.
>>
>>69632111
While you won't find crime rate reported anywhere you are lying. There will be arrest rates, and incarceration rates and victimization rates, but never crime rates.
>>
>>69632770
>Mexican poster
It's like pottery
>>
>>69630675
>linking to paywall
I can see why Germany is collapsing.
>>
Depends on the ethnicity of the immigrant. For example, my parents are immigrants from India and they would never hurt a fly.
A 20 minute drive eastwards, and I'd see Central American enclaves full of crime.
>implying Indians shouldn't get booked for assault on nostrils
>>
>>69633171
POO IN LOO
>>
>>69630675
For fucks sake, we are only against illegal immigration. They all, by definition, commit crime.
>>
>>69630675
I don't doubt it for a second that new immigrants are most peaceful. It's the second generation that adopts ghetto culture and become violent and deviant.
>>
>>69633343
Think that's because of exposure to nigs?
>>
>>69630675
Mexicans come from a failed state with a normality of violent crime, and they both passively and actively abet criminal networks, and they frequently demonstrate existential hostility to the defining laws of my proposition state. Non-Mexocan Central Americans are generally worse on all points. They are criminals by category and generally fraudsters just to live, but they also like to rape, murder and drive drunk. Statistical hiding cannot work here because these are crimes that can be perfectly prevented.
>>
>>69633169
There isn't a paywall if you Google this article and click it for some reason. Only if you follow the link, apparently.
>>
>>69633343
This notion is confounded by location of upbringing which also ties into socioeconomic status.
I'd go into some detail but >>69633394 pretty much sums it up
Case in point: Punjabi Sikhs in Brampton, Ontario who grew up around Jamaicans.
>>
>>69633280
How does it affect or disturb you when living your daily life that some people that come into your country are "illegal" and simply not registered?

We are on /pol, I know, you know, we all know it's just an excuse for you to shill for something that possibly leads to "less brown people in my country."
>>
>>69630675
Obviously because if they commit a crime and get caught, they'll be found as illegals and held until they're sent back. Why risk it when you can just live under the radar?
>>
>>69633470
>I'm violent because I'm poor.
Fuck off. How do tie those two together? There are so many poor people are as peaceful as can be.
>>
>>69633616
Because
>steal our jerbz
They take from us and don't give back. It's never about "less brown people," it's about the AMERICAN race.
>>
Would you support someone stealing your car just because they're statistically unlikely to crash it?
>>
>>69632313
>>69632554
So, your whites actually commit more crimes than your blacks? It's mostly Hispanics?

Wonder where all the "nigger" hates comes from then... Hmmm.
>>
>>69633728
I see, and if they would come in legally and wouldn't matter if they steal your job?

Fuck off.
>>
>>69633687
Notice the "socio" attached to the economic. If you're poor, live in the inner city, won't be sent back to some shithole country because you're 2nd generation, you aren't getting the best of education because you're around niggers, then yeah, you have a tendency to commit more crime.
Socioeconomic factors don't just mean you're poor.
>>
First-gen immigrants to the US have optimism and energy, whether they're super-qualified programmers from wherever or Hondurans doing odd jobs so they can send remittance money.

White and black Americans have a much more negative energy in an aggregate.
>>
>>69633847
Good shitpost, Ahmed.
If you had any ability to read, you'd have read that iceland poster claim (FBI stats) >hispanics have higher crime rates than whites you stupid German cunt.
Blacks commit 50+% of crimes, despite being 13% of the population. I don't know where you got anybody saying blacks Kermit more crime, fuck nugget
>>69633896
>Fuck off
no u
>>
>>69632804
Extremely high IQ people will create economic growth that will outpace the limited number of jobs that they displace. I'm not talking about importing moderately smart Indians, who are just going to do white collar jobs for less money, and otherwise not add much to the GDP. Yes, THAT fucks over natives. A country that is already capable does not need such immigrants, and their contribution to the average IQ will be minimal (you won't be able to find 60 million immigrants with an average IQ of 106 anyway). But for low IQ nations, the issue to improving the conditions of the society, and you will have economic growth is very smart people are able to make money in your country, which will benefit everyone.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.