[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jon Stewart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x176
Why do you guys give him so much hate? He attacks everyone!
>>
I like him a lot. Sad that a comedian has to be the voice of reason on the media. When a talk show host is smarter than all of our politicians combined you know we have a problem.
>>
if a person say theyve never seen an episode of south park or the daily show then i cant take seriously what they say about politics
>>
funny in the old days he sucked the last few years. john oliver is insufferable
>>
>>69630672
A bit overrated, but I always liked him. Most people here probably hate him because he's Jewish.
>>
>>69631347
>old daily show was good!!!
This meme again. It always sucked. You were probably 14 during the 2000 election and watched the show for years following.

You eventually grew up but can't admit to yourself that you dared watched something unfunny and liked it.

Go back and watch the 'glory days' garuntee you will be disappointed
>>
>>69630672
>He attacks everyone

Patently false. During the entire Obama Presidency he treated Obama with kid gloves. He and Stephen Colbert are the absolute bottom of the barrel of the American citizenry.
>>
>>69631504
Fuck off. It was funny. That's like saying Adam Sandler was never funny.
>>
i lost respect for him when he called that family guy faggot to scold him.

i hate the faggot, but you can tell what a sensitive/controlling cunt stewart really is.
>>
>>69631493
Most people here hate him because he's a smug piece of shit.
Then there's another reason that's not his fault. It's that he is massively overrated and people view him as a serious authority.
Why do you think people here hate John Oliver so much? He doesn't have a bit of Jew in him yet he's arguably hated just as much as Lebowitz.
>>
>>69630672
>certified jew
>never attacked the kikes

Pure Coincidence
>>
>>69631589
you probably think dumb shit like 'stand up comedy is one of the highest art forms and comedians are wise prophets that can perfectly tap into the social zeitgeist, ebin ebin ebin!!!!"

Eat a dick.
>>
>>69631121
>george carlin
>bill hicks
>>
>>69630672
>Attacks everyone
He practically sucked Obama's dick.
>>
File: sorosBLM.gif (92 KB, 550x258) Image search: [Google]
sorosBLM.gif
92 KB, 550x258
Because he's part of the Anti White agenda.

There is no such thing as a moderate liberal, they are never satisfied, they always want more.

First Black Lives Matter, now you have blacks openly attacking whites in NYC.

First Police Brutality, now cops are scared to do their job, cos if they shoot an armed black gang member, their wide will get fired and their kids will be stalked and harassed by leftists.

Start giving Traps acceptance? Now a SJW sex offender from Juarez wants to follow your daughter into the bathroom. Tell him no and the Juden from California want to boycott your state.

The liberal is by its nature a radical, they will eat every pillar and roof like a fire. They will destroy everything outside of themselves because their universe is internal. They will never take responsibility for their destruction. It's always someone else's fault.
>>
>>69630672
Peachy and annoying """""comedian""""""
>>
>>69631950
Add Doug Stanhope to
complete the Fedora Trifecta

Are you 14?
>>
>>69631894
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcngu9wkCzE
I would say implying that the USA should not sell israel Weapons counts

Took 10 seconds of googling
>>
>>69632208
When did all stand up comedians become le wise teachers?

stand up comedians are supposed to tell jokes? when did everyone decide those jokes had to be 'socially conscious'?

Are there any normal comedians out there who just tell jokes about day to day life who don't comment on the "hot button" topics?
>>
Watching him be such a cuck in his original show on MTV never allowed me to take him seriously.

What I do hate about the daily show are the cancerous offspring it produced via Colbert and that ugly fucking Brit Jew. John has alway been a beta and I think he knows and embraces it. While the other two are megalomaniacs who actually believe their own crap and are apparently desperate for ratings.

For laughs YouTube Howard stern/John Stewart show/MTV and watch one Jew out Jew the other.
>>
>>69630672
Why are your best entertainers always Jews?
>>
>>69630672
>He attacks everyone!

Except for Muslims
>>
>>69632488
This.

It does raise an interesting question though.

Despite the /pol/ memes to the contrary, the leftists are pretty comfortable calling out Israel's shit.

So why is it that they're never even willing to talk about the way the Jews in America and Europe are fucking things up or even consider the possibility that the death toll in the Holocaust might be lower than 6 million?
>>
>being over 16
>taking jon stewarts opinion on anything seriously
>>
>>69630672
He's an awful rotten kyke. Please go back to rwbut
>>
we can shit on him all we want but i would bring him back in a second to get rid of the black power hour
>>
File: donrickles.jpg (28 KB, 271x339) Image search: [Google]
donrickles.jpg
28 KB, 271x339
jon LIEBOWITZ
>>
>>69632912

"jews are white" is why
>>
>>69630672
His brother helped bring down the financial system and his real name is Liebowitz.

Truth be told he once did standup at the Toronto Comedy Festival before he was made big by his connections. He was legitimately funny but overly political, and that gets old fast unless your partisan hack with the intelligence of a can of tuna.

In that same festival Dave Chapelle was fucking amazing.
>>
>>69630672
How's eighth grade m8?
>>
>>69632013
>gif
>Doesn't move
What's your endgame, chang?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.