[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever notice how white people don't support black movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
Ever notice how white people don't support black movies?

Black people are always going to white-owned movie theaters to watch movies full of white people like Pretty Woman, Lord of the Rings, and Ghostrider, spending up all their money, but whenever a black movie makes it into theaters, white people don't go to see it. And to make matters worse, white movie critics give it bad reviews just because it's a black movie and white people tell their friends not to go see it.

Clearly that's a racist double standard.

Maybe it's time for black people to boycott white movies until we start seeing fair reviews and ticket sales for black movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LolQfg1Cw18
>>
Yes please.

A quiet movie theatre would be a nice change.
>>
>>69630099

rofl i fucking love this scene

t. white person
>>
>>69630099
Bad boy 1 is dope and it has 2 black main protagonists.
>>
>>69630099
Dats a good movie mang
>>
what white person hasn't seen Black Knight?

most black movies suck major dick. no artistry. just badly produced versions of white movies with a black cast.
>>
>>69630099
If blacks were able to make something other than SOUL PLANE, perhaps whites would care.
>>
Everyone hates black movies except black people because they're tailored to black people specifically.
>>
>black movies

like what? shitty dance/romance flicks with rnb soundtrack? or the latest race-baiting controversy by spike lee?
>>
>>69630099

Because I want to actually watch the movie, and not hear people talk on their phones the whole time, or yell and scream at the movie.
>>
Planet of the apes was good
>>
File: dindu nuffins.jpg (74 KB, 552x459) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffins.jpg
74 KB, 552x459
>>69630099
White people make movies.

Blacks make movies intentionally just for black people.

>BLACK KNIGHT!!!
>50 SHADES OF BLACK!!!
>LMAO, WE'S ACTORS N' SHIT!!!
>>
>>69630099
I fucking love black movies, and I'm a 29 year old white male living in England.

How High.
Undercover Brother.
Pootie Tang.
Friday.
Don't Be A Menace To South Central Whilst Drinking Your Juice In The Hood.
Basically anything with Chris Rock in it.
Most things with Chris Tucker in it.
Bad Boys 1 and 2.

So many good "black" films.
>>
>>69630199
This. Please boycott our films, I'm sure the other viewers and especially the theater cleaning crews will appreciate your gesture
>>
File: 1454120456751.jpg (48 KB, 506x514) Image search: [Google]
1454120456751.jpg
48 KB, 506x514
>>69630535
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1023x675
>>69630099
No. Movies like boyz n da hood, anything will smith in the late 90's, anything with Eddie Murphy in the 80's and 90's etc did quite well in the box office. That means a ton of whites people love these films. Or at least loved. Tyler perry movies appeal more to blacks, while Eddie Murphy films like norbit and the nutty professor appeal to a lot of whites.
I call bullshit.
>>
File: cheeky_pint_with_dave.jpg (155 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
cheeky_pint_with_dave.jpg
155 KB, 950x534
>>69630535
>>
>>69630652

KEK
>>
There is no such thing as a "white" movie. It's just called a fucking movie and anyone can watch it.

Black movies are exploitative garbage that pander to a very specific demographic.
>>
>>69630099
INSTITUTIONAL
RACISM
>>
"White" movies appeal to everyone.

Black movies only appeal to blacks.

Would you rather watch
>Lord of the Rings
or
>Tyler Perry's Angry Negro Family Makes Fun of Whitey
>>
>>69630535
Dr zaius was white.
>>
>>69630099
If I wanted to look at animals for a few hours I'd go to a zoo.
>>
File: 1453830888260.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1453830888260.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>69630099
>>
File: stormfags BTFO.webm (3 MB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
stormfags BTFO.webm
3 MB, 1080x600
>>69630442
>>69630472

Higher Learning was directed by a black man and even though the protagonist is a young Omar Epps, the movie has many complex white supporting characters with their own complex story lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4KVCVX1MrQ

And yet, it was considered a "black movie" and white people avoided it as such.
>>
Please boycott White movies. I'm tired of hearing you talking loudly in the middle of my movies, nigger.
>>
>>69631085
Your point? Maybe more white people would have watched it if not for the fact that almost every movie with a black protagonist is an anti-white shitshow.
>>
File: SJWThreatAZ.jpg (86 KB, 374x401) Image search: [Google]
SJWThreatAZ.jpg
86 KB, 374x401
Worked in shit tier black area for years.

Once a week at least, retarded dindu or sand nigger offers to sell me bootleg DVDs of current films.

Black people buy bootlegs of black films because they're too damn stupid to use torrents.

they only go to movies to get away from their responsibilities at home.

Dumb stoned white people watch nigger movies.
>>
I've never had a problem with black people at a movie, but I've experienced it with the opposite.

I used to live in a crummy town in Missouri, where 95% of the population was white, but chock full of white trash, who didn't know birth control from their own assholes. Every movie I went to, regardless of the MPAA rating, always had little kids running around the aisles, crawling between the seats, climbing up and staring at you, trying to steal whatever food you might have bought for yourself. Meanwhile, their parents are sitting rows away, doing the "GETCHER ASS BACK HERE" and "DON'T YOU TALK TO MY CHILD" routines when they weren't busy yelling at what was happening on the screen.

It was then I learned then 'nigger' does not define a person based on the color of their skin; rather, it defines a person based on their behavior and state of mind.
>>
>>69630099
What is "tailored for a specific demographic" ?
>>
>>69630099
You wanna know something? Niggers can stay the fuck out of white movie audiences until they learn to shut the fuck up while im trying to enjoy myself
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.