[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rapes by refugees if we take in no refugees: 0 Rapes by refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: JkdssYd.png (609 KB, 1370x772) Image search: [Google]
JkdssYd.png
609 KB, 1370x772
Rapes by refugees if we take in no refugees: 0
Rapes by refugees if we take in refugees: more than 0

Well I guess it's pretty clear which is the better option.
>>
>>69629694
I really had people arguing against me, that they don't comit as much crimmes or that germans commit some aswell.
How are those comies not capable of understanding that we need none of their rape.
>>
Carlos get
>>
>>69630024
German confirmed to have a small Peter.
Also, James get
Also, dubs get.
>>
>>69629694
Well, that is logically sound and everything but you'll still get
>but refugees don't rape! Here are the numbers
There were no refugees, though
>they don't know that
>>
File: 1455069816307.jpg (54 KB, 896x349) Image search: [Google]
1455069816307.jpg
54 KB, 896x349
>Rape rate goes down
>No longer a need for as many gov't legal jobs to catch/jail/study rapists or to rehabilitate victims.
>Liberal arts degrees like Women's Studies, Political science and sociology become devalued. Fewer people pursue liberal arts/politics
>STEM degree programs become overfilled
>All degrees devalued, jobs will probably have more requirements, making it even harder for graduated to get jobs.
>Unemployment skyrockets particularly among the young, leading to societal instability.

Who Said We Don't Need Rape? /s
>>
>>69630635
Dorothy, there's a time and place for your rape fetish and it's not here.
>>
>>69629694
Chance of getting hit by car if you never go outside: 0.

Chance of getting STD if you never kiss a girl: 0.
>>
>>69631503
>Need to go outside to Work and make a society.
>Need to have Sex to make a Family.
>Need Refugees to fuck Phillip's Wife.
Seems Legit.
>>
but they only rape because they try to accomodate to the new place. If we let them rape, they will stop at some time. I hope my governament will understand this.
>>
>>69629694
i want to protect her smile
>>
>>69631503
Chance of bad shitpost by Canada: 1.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.