[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another sad fact about why race still matters in 2016: children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: sucessful.jpg (57 KB, 450x625) Image search: [Google]
sucessful.jpg
57 KB, 450x625
Another sad fact about why race still matters in 2016: children learn from their parents...
For some reason, my east asian Mom is extremely racist against black people... She told me that she didn't even want me to consider dating black women since it would lower all of our social statuses according to her... So, you see, even people who are minorities, still can be racist towards other minorities and white people.
Being educated in the liberal Northeast, I can see how her attitudes and beliefs on race are wrong, but I cannot avoid having to be judged by her if a black woman ever found me date worthy... So her indignation prevents me from dating black women.
>>
>>69629572
sounds like your mom is just smart and looking out for you.
>>
File: 1459068895105.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459068895105.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
My family never cared about sandniggers, yet I hate them
>>
oh wow, thats so weird. you would think that asians, that are a minority in a previous white country wouldnt be racist because.... why? why would anyone think that... asians are racist as fuck, and thats a good thing
>>
>>69629656
This, everyone knows blacks on average are to be more violent for no reason. Racism is a survival instinct and will never go away. Liberals and Leftists in general have a hard time grasping such a simple human fact.
>>
>for some reason
Anyways just cause your moms Asian doesn't mean you can't date someone.
Do your own thing faggot
>>
>>69629572
If you think a nigger has to find you date-worthy, then I'm pretty sure you're gonna die alone anyhow. Don't worry about it. Actually, if you're not Japanese, or Chinese, then you're a nigger tier Asian too, so maybe you and a nigger would go well together.
>>
>>69629976
sick burns coming from the american mongrel "soldier" over here
>>
hmmmm
>>
File: 1443454287493.png (99 KB, 494x254) Image search: [Google]
1443454287493.png
99 KB, 494x254
>6'1 blonde MILF

Sweet lord. I would fucking kill for access to that pussy.
>>
>>69629835
Become an Uber driver in Paris. That'll piss them off
>>
RACE WAR NOW
RACE WAR NOW
RACE WAR NOW
RACE WAR NOW
RACE WAR NOW
RACE WAR NOW
RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>69630040
I am an American stationed here actually. That doesn't meant that I can't see the difference in the types of Asians here. Japanese and Chinese are the only ones that aren't complete shit.
>>
>>69629913
>Racism is a survival instinct and will never go away.

This is exactly what I thought about the other day.
I think it's in our nature to fight or flight when we see someone different from us for example in color.
I think it also has to do with how tribes worked back in the day. Let's say one tribe puts red paint on themselves and the enemy tribe puts white paint on. If you're a white paint tribe member going hunting and you stumble upon a red paint tribe member you're gonna flee or kill him. I think this is stuck in our mentality from that age.
I'm too lazy to do research on this shit but it's probably something similar to this why we hate other races on first sight.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.