[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1376157622810.jpg (170 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
1376157622810.jpg
170 KB, 760x596
>Be me
>Hear term "Stockholm Pride Festival"
>Think "that sounds like something that can get racism claims or is organised by skinheads, white people dont have pride any more, they are not allowed to"
>Check it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Pride
>Grab my sides and rock back and forth.

Seriously tho, what a times that when I noticed word "pride" my first thought was "this can get you called racist"
How crazy is that we are not allowed to have any pride in anything, what we call "Pride" is something usually associated with skinheads because only those are aggressive enough to fight for it (and you cant really guilt trip them)
Even this latest vid from germoney has a line "we are proud for not being proud"

Stop the world, I want of this ride.
>>
>>69628390

Is this the first time you've heard of "gay pride" before?

This might be new to Polaks because you guys actually took control of your country but generally it is perfectly fine to express "Pride" and have parades, along as the topic is not:

- Your country
- Being white
- Christian values
- Any Western/European tradition

You can have a Muslim Pride parade and everyone will join it, for example. But a "Jesus-Pride" will get ridiculed and possibly banned
>>
>>69628693
>But a "Jesus-Pride" will get ridiculed and possibly banned
Christmas and Easter parades?
>>
>>69628693
>Is this the first time you've heard of "gay pride" before?

Except its called "Stockholm Pride" and not the "gay pride".
If it was called "Gay Pride" I wouldnt even bother googling because I know what those are but pride festivals praising anything that has to do with white people heritage, culture or artistry, thats a new one.
>>
>>69629049

Hahahaha you honestly believe we have a Christmas or Easter parade in my cucked country?

>>69629169

the Stockholm Pride parade is exclusively a gay pride parade. It's just called Stockholm Pride because it takes place in Stockholm. Any artistry depicted is artwork aimed at and made by gays.
>>
>>69629049
>Christmas and Easter parades?
We kinda dont have it here anymore.
Xmass tree is considered intolerant tradition toward minorities, it has to do with Christianity which is offending Muslims, every time Christmas nears I read about some school that banned it as to not offend anyone or some group calling offence and demanding removal of those if placed anywhere.
>>
>>69629049
>>69629397

Actually let me rephrase that. We do have some tiny little christmas parades and such, in tiny christian communities. These parades are very often intentionally kept secular. Coca-Cola santa shows up, some kids dress up as christmas elves and snowmen, etc. Only in about 2 or 3 tiny villages with 100 people are there some christian-themed ones, if at all.

So I guess we do have christmas and easter parades but they are intentionally kept non-religious.
>>
Easy there, Wacław.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parada_R%C3%B3wno%C5%9Bci
>>
If I were a filthy dicked troll who had to deal with hate speech laws, I would start making "STOCKHOLM PRIDE" shit that triggered the fuck out of people. Near copies of white pride shit. Gay men in hedjabs.

Take all the shit that says white pride, replace the word white with stockholm, throw a rainbow in the back, and roll with that shit.
>>
>>69629780
I am actually an atheist but I was raised on Home Alone, I will always associate Coca Cola trucks with Christmas as well as those groups singing religious songs.
I was raised in times where xmass tree would be a sign of happiness even if I am not religious, because this holiday was aimed at everyone.

Kinda shame to see it all gone.
>>
>>69629780
I am actually an atheist but I was raised on movies like "Home Alone" airing every Christmas, I will always associate Coca Cola trucks with Christmas as well as those groups singing religious songs.
I was raised in times where xmass tree would be a sign of happiness even if I am not religious, because this holiday was aimed at everyone.

Kinda shame to see it all gone.
>>
>>69629934
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parada_R%C3%B3wno%C5%9Bci

It was ended in 2014....flop flop.
>>
I lose respect for the fags that call a Christmas tree an Xmas tree

Go castrate yourself you Muslim fuck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.