[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk down the street >don't see one white person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1459510837720.jpg (108 KB, 676x581) Image search: [Google]
1459510837720.jpg
108 KB, 676x581
>walk down the street
>don't see one white person
>60% chinks
>30% pooinloos
>10% various other brown people

Who else living in a /multicultiparadise/
>>
My area is 99% white so I don't live in that shit.
>>
#stophate
#stopracism
#nohumanisillegal
>>
Nope sorry, Srbija is 100% white.
>>
>>69626293
>60% chinks
Dont worry anon that will soon be 100% chinks once you white fucker are gone we killing everyone on this planet.
>>
>tfw 98% white county
I see Poles and Russians everyday but they're not white so I know your pain.
>>
i live in lerwick, what are these dark people you speak of?
>>
>>69627179
>>69627287
Man, you guys need to try some exotic food
>>
Here
>taking the metro at 15pm
>I am the only German on the whole train
>taking the metro at 7pm
>no shitskin to be seen
really tells you how parasitic these fucks are
>>
>>69627434
Never, ever, touch my meatballs
>>
>>69626293
I lived in SoCal my whole life, so up until I was 13, I thought the US was like 20% white.
>>
>>69627497
I've seen the same thing in Gothenburg. At 7 am, there is only commuting swedes to be seen, but in the midday, there is shitskins everywhere.
>>
File: cat_AHHHHH_1.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
cat_AHHHHH_1.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>mfw my part of town has gone from one to ten percent black in a year

THIS ISNT OKAY

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS
>>
>Chad
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1386114884124.jpg (57 KB, 584x649) Image search: [Google]
1386114884124.jpg
57 KB, 584x649
>live in the city

Found your problem young bro.
>>
>>69627497
What the fuck is 15pm?
>>
File: BN7co.jpg (78 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
BN7co.jpg
78 KB, 500x476
>work in suburbs near Raleigh
>fully half of every customer I deal with and even several of my co-workers can't speak coherent English
>sandniggers, pooinloos, and Mexicans fucking everywhere

I don't mind if you want to live here but how hard is it to LEARN THE FUCKING LANGUAGE.

It's not just an occasional thing. It happens every goddamn day at work. Almost every fucking customer that asks me for help is barely comprehensible. "Where am ekksamix?" Did you perhaps mean to say "where can find the Xanax"? Why did you move to a predominately English-speaking country without first learning English?

When Trump is president I hope the first thing he does is institute an official language policy and a mandatory minimum level of fluency as a requirement for immigrants.
>>
File: 1416882532630.jpg (71 KB, 441x403) Image search: [Google]
1416882532630.jpg
71 KB, 441x403
>tfw I live in a town that was founded as a black farming colony and today has not a single nonwhite inhabitant
>>
>grow up in a tiny white town
>go to elementary school - all white
>the middle school is just on the edge of the near by city - probably still 75% white
>high school is in the middle of the city - suddenly 60% blacks and other various races
the high school was a complete shithole to all the others, it had a drop out rate over 50%. moved to a different tiny white town after school. multiculturalism can suck my pasty nuts
>>
The only way to save ourselves is to open the floodgates until, and take note of this, until

> the baby boomers and millennials get red pilled
>>
>>69628397
Seth O'Nile
>fuck kek
>>
File: makeitstop.gif (71 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
makeitstop.gif
71 KB, 255x255
>>69626293
Man, if Trump isn't elected I am just gonna find me a Mexican gril, its getting hard being redpilled and trying to still care. Might start drinking again. I'd rather my future kids to grow up half beaner than deal with mudshits.
>>
>>69626293
during the week when whites aren't on their lunch breaks the city sometimes looks 80% asian
what the fuck are they doing
just aimlessly wandering around
then you get on a 5pm train and it's 95% white
>>
>>69628406
A fucking leaf!!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.