[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/anonymous/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 800x437
Why isn't /pol/ behind the actions of the group anonymous? It seems like keeping the government in check through underground operations by the people is what this board commends
>>
>>69623369
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>69623369
They went full cuck and haven't done anything useful in years.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 800x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 800x549
>>69623369
They are faggots now
>>
>>69623369
They merely adopted the mask.
>>
Why don't we become the new "Anonymous"? All we need is some twitter accounts and some shitty masks with a webcam, and say "We are Anonymous and we are for Donald Trump".
>>
>>69623752
>>69624000
>thinking it's Anonymous doing the identity politics shit and shitposting on 4chan
>not realizing it's shills trying to discredit them
Fuck off, fucktarded incompetent newfags.
>>
>>69624131
People who post here are by fucking definition Anonymous. "Anonymous" is everyone who posts anonymously on 4chan. It's not a hacker group, it's the people that post here. All the people that shittalk Anonymous on 4chan are shills and fucktard newfags that believe the shills.
>>
>>69623369
Why is anonymous going against the will of 4chan.
>>
>>69623369
/pol/ isn't intelligent enough to organize any kind of operation.
>>
>>69624143
>Fuck off,
All right. Have fun in your shitty thread.
>>
We care mostly about holocaust denial. Not about some commie bullshit.
>>
>>69624221
learn to read between the fucking lines, dumbass
>>
>>69623369
They're a bunch of faggot, neckbeard scriptkiddies.
>>
>>69624221
okay, Beatrice Rubio
>>
>>69624143
What's it like living in your own little world?
>>
>>69623369
Because anonymous are fags who now work for the government
>>
>>69623369
Ddos attacks do fuck all maybe?
>>
>>69623369
>Why isn't /pol/ behind the actions of the group anonymous?
Because we're old enough to vote and half of us don't scream like manchildren because someone had a difference of an opinion.
>>
>>69624221
>Rubio
>>
anonymous is now a government operation
>>
>>69623369
It's not a group, newfag.
>>
>>69624143
No. Anonymous went from just for lulz to SJWs. They are faggots
>>
>>69624444
But isn't doxxing and leaking documents have more impact than voting?
>>
>>69624221
>People who post here are by fucking definition Anonymous.

"Anonymous" is a group of "hackers" who do political activism, different from the "anonymous" who post here.

The thing is, any random faggot could pull the rugs from under them and say that "Actually we are Anonymous and we are all officially behind Trump!"
>>
>>69624221
Wrong. "Anonymous", as its characterized in today's culture, is and has been, a cyber activist group.

While true it began on 4chan, the "movement" took on a life of its own, separate from 4chan.

It's comprised of several "factions," with the SJW faction being the loudest in this current iteration, and only because it's rabidly SJW.

The other factions are still operating (albeit less visibly) with the original mission, defense of free speech.
>>
>>69623369
They are lefty af
>>
>>69624421
This if it was like it has been in past you would know what boards/forums they are operating out of. Instead you just get some front Page of reddit article from jewingtonpost saying how much anonymous hates Trump and loves brown people.
>>
>>69624847
Original mission was to just fuck shit up for lulz
>>
>>69623369
>Why isn't /pol/ behind the actions of the group anonymous

Acting as a singular, as one. Its counter productive to my believes.
>>
>>69624847
>While true it began on 4chan, the "movement" took on a life of its own, separate from 4chan.
Just different facets of the same thing
>It's comprised of several "factions," with the SJW faction being the loudest in this current iteration, and only because it's rabidly SJW.
That's not Anonymous, that's shills pretending to be Anonymous in attempt to subvert Anonymous
>The other factions are still operating (albeit less visibly) with the original mission, defense of free speech.
These people are actually Anonymous, and anyone on /pol/ that dislikes them is counter to all that /pol/ believes and values and is no better than the kike shills
>>
>>69624542
>thinking the politically correct identity politics fags are actually Anonymous
Fuck off, kike shill
>>
>>69623369
A proper group would be hacking the internal servers of major media organizations to expose propaganda and political collusion.

They used to be script kiddies, now they just fuck around on twitter and dump google searches. Literally worse than script kiddies.
>>
Anonymous is almost just like anything that came out of 4chan and became too mainstream or diverse for our liking. It's not about the 'seekrit club' bullshit, it's about the fact that any asshole out there can order a Fawkes mask, download a few scripts & networking programs, and fancy themselves as some kind of hot shit vigilante hacker.

On top of that, Anonymous suffers the same problem both Occupy and BLM have: No leadership, no direction, no unity. As long as it makes them feel important, or makes them think they're doing something important, Anonymous can be anything to anyone.

Oh, and after the whole LulzSec/AntiSec/Sabu/FBI crap, Anonymous is a tainted brand. They can't be trusted (not that they ever were in the fist place, but you get my point.) It's probably best to just forget about them.
>>
>>69623369
Because the government shouldn't necessarily be in check. Expansion of government power is a good thing when used for the right causes.
>>
you must be new around here , we created these cucks , they went full retard so we had to step down
>>
>>69626880
retard. all it takes is a change in administration for those expanded powers to be used in horrible ways. and the administration changes at least once a decade.
>>
>>69627232
Not if we had a dictatorship.
>>
>>69623369
When you understand what Anonymous is, you will understand why your question is wrong.
>>
>>69623369
Because they went from making a difference and doing lulzy things to being total cucks. OWS was when anonymous lost me. They are a bunch of commie faggot wanna be Jon Stewart's that think they are smarter then everyone because they can Ddos. Fucking pathetic. Plus they back one of the most racist organizations of our time. Fuck them, they are no longer relavant.
COME ON ANONYMOUS COME AT ME.
faggots.
>>
>>69623369
Anonymous for the epic win! We all love anonymous here, newfag.
>>
>>69627476
Anonymous the group is the very antithesis of anonymity.

>I GOT A KEWL EDGY MASK LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

Bunch of attention whores all of them.
>>
>>69623369

They are literally the FBI.
>>
>>69624586
no
>>
>>69624847
This is wrong, and yes I read the wiki article too. Anonymous is a stand alone complex, individuals acting individually but when their efforts converge for whatever reason (traditionally lulz) a seemingly concerted effort is observed. Anon is not limited to 4chan either, it can be any from any site, or multiple sites, even the sum total of sites. The summation of individual actions form a vector and that vector wins. There is not group, no factions, it's just a bunch of people brought together by an idea, happening, or circumstance. Anyone that claims anonymous stands for or believes in anything completely misses the point.
>>
>>69623369

The corporate anonymous sucks obamadick though, old anon didnt really care about anything more than doing random shit to alleviate boredom.
>>
File: anon gets v&.webm (2 MB, 470x270) Image search: [Google]
anon gets v&.webm
2 MB, 470x270
Because for the last 6 years they have been nothing but a bunch of whiny sjw redditors?
>>
>>69625743
>>69625814
>>69624221
You're trying really hard dude. It's painfully obvious you aren't from here.

What are you trying to shill.
>>
>>69624221
This times 1000

Anonymous isn't a group you fucking newfags. It's an idea. It's multiple groups.
>>
>>69629432
No, they're guys hanging out in an IRC chat and being spied on by the FBI and a couple of pals of mine.
>>
>>69623369
Anonymous is the FBI now. Has been for years.
>>
>>69623369

They went full SJW. Attacking gun rights people, hunters or people that want to have a discussion about anything considered taboo; basically they are now the antithesis to free speech.
>>
>>69629589
You're a fag
>>
>>69623369
Guyfuckers need to be shot on sight.
>>
>>69628150
This. I don't have the link available, but it was 100% confirmed in a Hillary email that there are operatives controlling the "Major" anon groups.

This was a two-Pronged move, headed by Either an Alphabet Soup agent, or A Hillary shill themselves (Why not both?).
Bemsee mentioned very early on into the raids that he's "going to add all this to the video" (in reference to the mass swastika spam)
It's a fucking retarded plan considering the context Trump has earned. everyone already knows that "Nazis" will have their people in mind before others and are likely to vote for Trump - i sincerely doubt Any kind of "eye-opening" propaganda will make an impact, at all.

Gotta take my hat off to the people that have been subverting this shitty Front of a group. we severely hindered any chance of mass operation support, and made many of them doubt their cause - with very good reason.

P.S, Bemsee is an enormous faggot. I'm unsure whether he's legitimate or an operative, but the man has next to NO personal agency. He just acts as if he's some ebin leader.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x640
Just commit the usual faggotry while using sock puppet accounts in the name of anonymous.

Anonymous = uncucked
>>
File: 33 - Shredder.jpg (200 KB, 1198x1998) Image search: [Google]
33 - Shredder.jpg
200 KB, 1198x1998
>>69623369
idunno
>>
>>69623369
This has to be a April fools
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.