[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this thought bother you? Why do you enjoy hating other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13
Why does this thought bother you? Why do you enjoy hating other people for superficial reasons?
>>
>>69621357
Because shitskins are inferiors.
>>
>>69621357
looks like dylann roof's great grandfather with a slave kid
>>
Children would eat their own shit if you didn't tell them not too.
>>
>>69621357
No one is born racist, racism is something people learn from experience.
Fr example, I hate niggers since every nigger I know is a criminal retarded lazy bastard
>>
>>69621357
Hi one poster, it doesn't.
Until the nig starts noggin' that is.
>>
>>69621598
LISTEN TO THE WISE ONE
>>
File: poo in loo.jpg (112 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
poo in loo.jpg
112 KB, 634x476
>>69621357

It's true that noboby's born racist.
Experience with niggers is what makes people racist.
>>
>>69621651
>Stein
LET THESE NAMES ROLLING BABY
>>
>>69621357
> superficial

The U.K.:

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences. In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race
>>
>>69621357
but that's true, nobody is born racist
you become racist after dealing with niggers
>>
>>69621357
>the white one is of course holding the black one up
seems to me you're simply reminding us of the reason, instead of posing an actual question.
i.e. rhetorical question. Well played
>>
>>69621357
I'm pretty sure we hate others based on their actions.
>>
>>69621357
We also aren't born knowing eating or drinking specific medizine can kill us. What is the point of this?

We learn things.
>>
>>69621770
gibbs me dat
>>
How is this wrong?
It's something you learn.
You learn that some species are inferior.
Nothing new here.
>>
Nobody is born vegan
>>
>>69621357
I think the opposite is true. There is an inherent distrust between people that look different.

Also nobody has superficial reasons desu. I'd imagine if anyone had superficial reasons behind their actions and beliefs, it'd be you.
>>
>>69621357
>born equal
>no prejudices
>little black boys and girls are taught "don't hang around them white kids, they're the devil!"
>start to act like niggers to white kids
>white kids get tired of their shit
>learn niggers are intolerable
>get older
>realise they just get worse and worse
>>
>>69621357

Hate causes cancer, I don't hate people I stopped caring about them. I'm only here for memes.
>>
>>69621357
you're fucking a white male
>>
>>69621357

Chimps don't know to be afraid of snakes until they see other chimps being afraid of snakes.
>>
My "superficial" reasons are based on the ways black culture has chosen to portray itself, the glorification of violence and the victim complex they've developed has made them a lost cause at least on america and africa.
>>
File: 1456719747038.jpg (29 KB, 383x480) Image search: [Google]
1456719747038.jpg
29 KB, 383x480
>>69621717
This. It took 25 years for me to accept the truth.
>>
>>69621598
the nose knows
>>
>>69621357
that's correct, we aren't born racist. after birth we are inundated with empirical evidence that teaches us to be racist. it's survival instinct
>>
File: Chile Huge Slum.jpg (1 MB, 1772x768) Image search: [Google]
Chile Huge Slum.jpg
1 MB, 1772x768
Because they live in shitholes like pic related.
>>
The first time I saw a nigger was when I was 8 years old.

I knew they were bad news from that moment.
>>
File: district9-bd-ss-2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1038) Image search: [Google]
district9-bd-ss-2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1038
>>69623418
>>
File: White man's burden.jpg (80 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
White man's burden.jpg
80 KB, 600x417
>>69621357
>that pic
>>
>>69622631
actually fear of snakes is instinctual in a lot of species
>>
>>69621357
It doesn't bother me. If other people are happy interacting with niggers, its fine by me. But I'll be there to tell them "told you so" when his wife is fucked, daughter raped or at his funeral.
>>
>>69621357
Your picture pretty much answers it. Nobody is *born* racist. It's the blacks and shitskins themselves that give us all the reasons.
>>
Never change Canada
>>
>>69621357
Everyone is born racist though. We are intuitively more likely to trust people who look like us.
>>
>>69622038
this.

black people smell different as well. no, not like they stink but just off-putting and genuinely weird. why would mother nature be so racist to enforce segregation based on smell whites don't like?

plus, these boys are children, do you think they'd be such good friends once they meet as grown-ups? they'd not even care about each other.
>>
>>69621553
OOGA BOOGA WER DA WHYTE WOMEN AT
>>
File: the source of all racism.jpg (150 KB, 640x835) Image search: [Google]
the source of all racism.jpg
150 KB, 640x835
>>69621357
your picture proves that the behaviour of the targets of racism are the cause of racism
>>
>>69621357
the brain of stormweenies is wired to hate individuals of other groups because stormfags are aware they're only marginally better than a criminal nonwhite person

it's why they hide behind the collective capabilities of whites, despite being a bunch of blue collar angsty low IQ chimps with white skin
>>
I'm a born racist.
>>
>>69621357
This picture is false. My wife works in a home taking care of newborns and a couple of them cry whenever the black employees walk in, worse when they pick them up. I've seen it myself when picking her up from work during>>69621426
the shift change. They had to call her back cause some of the babies wouldn't go to sleep without her there.
>>
>>69621357
actually babies are born racist
>>
>>69621357
It's simply not true.

Very young children are racist as fuck.
Even black kids prefer white dolls over black dolls.
>>
>>69621357
>Nobody is born racist
>It's only superficial reasons

Well it's important we make a distinction between subset traits of racism.

It is undeniably true that aesthetically speaking, white traits are considered better than black traits, and this is found to be true from as young as toddler aged kids. The truth of the first claim is reflected in dating website statistics and various movie-making communities across the world. The second is evident from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

So it is literally true that people are superficially "racist" naturally; because people simply think blacks are uglier.

However, there is another form of racism rooted in practical fact, and using the same word to describe both forms of racism is simply foolishness, because they differ in scope and intent.

Suppose we have a Taxi Driver in New York City, and he has notice that he encounters disproportionate levels of violence from blacks. Either they simply get angry at him more quickly, or perhaps they even rob him by refusing to pay for his service, yelling and hollering at him if he protests. Once or twice he's even had a gun leveled at his head by a black.

Now with this experience, he looks up black crime statistics, and we all know shit is bad. We have now formed the context wherein practical racism exists. So he stops picking up blacks.

Can you fault a simple taxi driver for wanting to go home to his family rather than risk violence at the hands of a black in the name of political correctness? He might be considered racist for his belief that the next black he picks up may do him violence, but whose life is being played with when he gives that black the benefit of the doubt? His own. This is the basis of practical racism; noticing simple statistical tendencies.

Therefore, people are both naturally racist for aesthetic reasons, and become practically racist because of clear trends. Racism is not merely and wholly superficial.
>>
File: 1456604696804.jpg (16 KB, 350x352) Image search: [Google]
1456604696804.jpg
16 KB, 350x352
>>69621553
FUCKING NIGGERS FUCK REEEE
>>
>>69625043

Wait, FUCK. I just replied seriously to a fucking leaf.
>>
you aren't born racist, just as you aren't born intelligent.
>>
Idiot
>>
>>69625043
>whites are objectively more attractive

top kek, loling hard @ these stormweenie delusions

aren't you faggots always claiming that people are more naturally attracted to their own group?

if so, wouldn't that render this 'objective' measure of attractiveness meaningless?
>>
File: u.s birth rates 1.png (24 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
u.s birth rates 1.png
24 KB, 420x360
>>69625269
get put in your place faggot

I bet when you go shopping half the place is filled with foreigners
>>
>>69621357
Typical Canadian shit posters at it again
>>
>>69621357
So you'd leave Canada because it's not your native lands?
You white man? Go back to Europe
You yellow man? Go back to Asia
You black man? Go back to Africa
You brown man? Go back to stealing land

Red man here to stay.
>>
>>69625405
>top kek, loling hard @ these stormweenie delusions

I don't invent the facts, Pablo, I merely report them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html

Although it's true that the white woman's reputation as a feminist harpy is hamstringing her these days. But all you need look at is the actors portrayed in the majority of movies to recognize that white women are simply what most people want to see.

>>69625408

I'm not sure how this refutes literally any of my claims. Shitskins are breeding like vermin in America, this is true, but irrelevant to what I said.

And they need to go back.
>>
>>69625542
you're not native, so don't bring them up

europeans have the right to discuss ethnic nationalist politics even on a colony, and no foreigners have the right to suddenly bring the perspective of the natives into this since they aren't native thus don't get to speak for them
>>
File: realization_1.jpg (17 KB, 381x235) Image search: [Google]
realization_1.jpg
17 KB, 381x235
>>69625694

WAIT FUCK NO

>TFW I WAS PABLO ALL ALONG
>>
>>69625405
You can literally check ANY dating site statistics and you will see overwhelmingly that Black women and Asian males are seen as the least attractive.
>>
>>69621357
no one is born racist they are made by watching how different groups behave & lets face it niggers are niggers and even the most ardent libtard sjw doesn't want to live around them
>>
>>69621357
isn't it funny that the left is abandoning this viewpoint, instead saying whites are born "privileged" and need to pay?
>>
File: 1459097342559.png (212 KB, 268x476) Image search: [Google]
1459097342559.png
212 KB, 268x476
>>69621598
I'd rather spare a nigger than a kike. Niggers are niggers, but the kike is more of a threat.
>>
>>69627024
wow u realize ur being anti semitic right now right
>>
>>69624804
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>69628357
So what?
>>
>>69621357
you're right to call it a though, and not a fact. Babies do in fact show preferences for people of their own race:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
>>
>>69621357
>superficial reasons
Where the fuck did this whole "race is only skin deep" thing come from? How do people believe it? It's so obviously incorrect
>>
>>69631943
They believe others actually hate blacks because of the color of their skin. As if racists are enraged by the fact that someone has more melanin than them.

Instead of suggesting it may be a natural cultural aversion, the desire for proven to work homogeneous societies, or disagreement with their toxic glorification of crime, gangsters and hustling, they instead like to believe racists just want to smash things that are colored black.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.