[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Ben Shapiro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: BenShapiro.png (197 KB, 305x467) Image search: [Google]
BenShapiro.png
197 KB, 305x467
He is a filthy jew, but he's throughly redpilled. Pro-life, anti feminism, and he seems to know his shit. Do his pros outweight his cons?
>>
>>69620698
5'4" manlet
>>
No true redpilled individual would be against abortion.
>>
>against trump
>redpilled
I think NOT
>>
Hes a jew but hes using the game they made to play against them
He has released some actual decent books that get backed up not only with consistency but actual statistics
Ive been watching him for a while, seen his poscasts and stuff
If he was a centrist instead of conservative 100% he would be /pol/'s greatest ally.
Him not liking trump isnt based on fallacies. He just doesnt want conservatism to die out and thats what trump is doing with the republican party now (to be fair the republican party fucked itself over but trump is solidifying it. I say this as a republican as well).
Its hard to tell what his end game is, but the pros outweigh the cons
he left breitbart in part of their pushing trump so much and used the attasult charge as his segway to leave.
Hes based, and hopefully becomes at least a senator tier in terms of power
He isnt scared of sjw and will use his own jewish heritage to combat them, essentiay fighting fire with fire.

All in all, hes based.
>>
He's not redpilled he's just religious
>>
>>69620698
he's a cuckservative and he's not redpilled
>>
>>69620698
>Anti-feminism
>You need to apologise to this woman who was horribly attacked by you !!1111
He's thoroughly a Cuck now. He had some based moments in the past but he has always been slightly cucky.
>>
Didn't he come out as a turbo SJW recently?
>>
>>69621417
this post
/thread
>>
>>69620698
cuck-tier
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.