[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of you even refute the points Animefan99 makes? I thought so.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: teleports behind you.jpg (200 KB, 977x698) Image search: [Google]
teleports behind you.jpg
200 KB, 977x698
Can any of you even refute the points Animefan99 makes?

I thought so.
>>
He is implying that the refugees will work.
>>
>>69620320

he wants to commit a genocide against the indigenous german people.
>>
>>69622263

Shut it, cuck.
>>
Fuck Germany, sorry.

That must fucking suck to see a fellow citizen posting that.

Of course he's okay with it, he doesn't work.
>>
>>69620320
>Can any of you even refute the points Animefan99 makes?

>I thought so.

>>I thought so.

>>I thought so.
>>
>>69620320
a useless self righteous idiot who seriously thinks he knows anything, while he stupidly parrots he lame leftwing propaganda he got instilled by liberal teachers and media. worst thing is this brainless lemming actually believes he knows better, while he is complete brainless.

obviously blinded out ny facts which refute this ridiculous world view. IFO-institue evaluated that 80% of them have no qualification for german employers. lot of accounts, even from SPD-local politicians, show that many of the refugees have no interest in even participating in german-courses, not to mention work-instructions. crime rates and violent incidents increase in every country that took in greater amounts of them. in austria are -100- visiting a university - from about 120.000

so how exactly will they support our economy? useless idiots like this guy should be forbidden to speak or write publicly.
>>
>>69620320
Sasookay is really cool
>>
File: 1391033481436.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1391033481436.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>69620320
He seems to be under the impression that the refugees will assimilate with no difficulty.

Poor kid
>>
File: 1458675689396.gif (39 KB, 1000x1191) Image search: [Google]
1458675689396.gif
39 KB, 1000x1191
>>69620320
>>
File: Germany loves the big furry cock.png (196 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Germany loves the big furry cock.png
196 KB, 1024x1024
>>69620320
>since Germany forgot how wonderful it is to have a family and to pass on your knowledge

Well, he's right about ONE point
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.