[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with the redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1448574860450.jpg (188 KB, 782x960) Image search: [Google]
1448574860450.jpg
188 KB, 782x960
I can't talk to liberals without wanting to slit their throats, the sight of filthy mudslime dogs makes me physical ill, and the internet message boards outside of the chans are unrepentantly politically correct and pro-Islamic invasion of the West. On top of that I live in Seattle.

It's affecting my productivity and my relationships. My brother is a low IQ sjw and I can barely talk to him without him spewing ill informed nonsense about Western colonialism and cultural relativism.
>>
File: 1457025624919.jpg (98 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1457025624919.jpg
98 KB, 750x750
>>69618875
You're at the anger stage Anon, don't worry soon enough it all just turns in to searing indifference
>>
>>69618875
Hello Jenifer,
I hope you will pass this phase of your life and can accept people for what they are. Don't think your redpill phase will last long, the minute you're going to have a day-in-day-out job you'll find that people are equal regardless of race, skin color or political affiliation.
Have a good day.
>>
>>69618875
>It's affecting my productivity and my relationships.

kek turn off the computer and walk away from the screen.

Shitpost advice aside, too much red pill = too much stress, learn when to break away for a bit.
>>
>>69619177
>searing indifference

I can almost overlook the nigger problem the US has. But these mudslime Somalians in Seattle are driving me nuts. I don't think it's going to pass.
>>
>>69619237
nigga, everyone around me in a SJW Bernie voting muslim lover. Seattle is like a irl Tumblr.
>>
>>69619193
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY
>>
>>69618875
Calm down. Acting recklessly will only give the liberals a reason to say "white men are evil". Just sit back and watch them cucking themselves into extinction.
>>
>>69619437
Hi Amanda! :)
>>
>>69618875

Relax and learn to control yourself.
Start slowly redpilling people around you: I'm turning my family into angry conservatives (they used to be quite liberal) and putting some doubts in my leftist friends.
You just need to pass this anger phase, then you can do the good job.
>>
>>69619435
Shit that's another case entirely, there's no social events/community clubs you can meet people with similar interests?

But yeah Seattle = permacucked.
>>
>>69618875
You are overdosing on the redpill. Dial it back.
>>
>>69618875
Just bide your time. They're just cucks, and they have no opinions on their own besides what they're told to believe. When everything comes crashing down, they'll be too weak to oppose what we say. It's a waiting game.
>>
>>69618875

both redpill and bluepill are jokes
>>
>>69619177

Fuck off cuck, the fire ALWAYS burns.
>>
>>69619237
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Red Pilling Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
>>69618875
I wish the Nazis had won Europe then there might be someplace to get away from this degenerative shit.
>>
>>69618875

If you want to stop acting like a god damn nigger, stoicism is the way to go
>>
>>69619177
I can vouch for this
>>
>>69620163
I don't act like a nigger. I just bottle everything inside.
>>
>>69619618
No, if you so much as express a pro-white opinion and it makes it online, you WILL be fired if you live in Seattle.
>>
File: If-thou-art-pained-by-any.jpg (44 KB, 664x267) Image search: [Google]
If-thou-art-pained-by-any.jpg
44 KB, 664x267
>>69620814

and that benefits you how?
>>
Hold your head high
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.