[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your biggest hope if trump gets elected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x750
I'm living for the day when the NY gets dick stomped by the federal govt and forced to recognize out of state ccw permits.
I need this satisfaction in my life.
>>
>>69611973
Fuck newyork and their laws. I hate that stare so goddamn fucking much. It's beyond me how anyone can live in NYC, and you upstate faggots should be ashamed of yourself for not burning Adirondacks down when cuomo got elected
>>
>>69613063

>implying we haven't intentionally been letting Indian Point deteriorate to poison the city and Long Island
>>
>>69611973
NJ here. I know that feel.
>>
>>69613680
Only other state that has the unholy distinction of being worse than NY is NJ. Congratulations and I'm sorry for your affliction
>>
>>69611973
>Will literally only happen if they rewrite the Second Amendment or they remove state sovereignty
So either one fucks over everyone more than you having a permitm
Either they get to rewrite the 2nd Amend and that's going to end up with anything more than a peashooter not counting as protected
Or they take state sovereignty away and now the federal makes all the decision.
>>
upstate fag here,
imo we should just be split from the city so new york is the red state it deserves to be.
>>
File: NY legal AR.jpg (94 KB, 920x612) Image search: [Google]
NY legal AR.jpg
94 KB, 920x612
>>69613809
NJ's AWB is less cucked at least we can get normal looking guns. Seriously NY what the fuck is this?
>>
>>69613835
What the fuck are you about? States don't get to pick and choose which articles of constitution to uphold. 'Shall not be infringed' period. Just like a driving license is recognized in all states same should apply for CCW licenses. Even more so because driving is a privilege and owning firearms a right
>>
>>69614077
To add to this: ever since federal govt forced states to recognize out of state marriage licenses I'm waiting for the same to be applied to ccw. They opened a nice can of faggot worms there
>>
>>69614075
I can't really figure out what I'm looking at
>>
File: trash man.png (500 KB, 556x480) Image search: [Google]
trash man.png
500 KB, 556x480
>>69611973
>trump gets elected
>NY becomes a better state since it is his home state
I fucking hate this place
All these people throw their trash onto the street and don't even care
Everything is trash
The people dig through the trash
The kids play in the trash
All you can smell is fucking trash

Someone needs to fix this trash
>>
>>69613950
I drove through upstate ny the other day. Beautiful and oppressed at the same time
>>
>>69611973
I hope we kill all the brown people. Bix nood!
>>
>is armed and ready to end your life
>child
>>
File: new york safe act compliance.png (165 KB, 1173x695) Image search: [Google]
new york safe act compliance.png
165 KB, 1173x695
>>69611973
>>
>>69611973
WWIII
Sure many would say it is a high probability.
>>
>>69614494
What the fuck happened NY? Don't tell me that satan's lair of NYC controls the politics of the entire fucking state..?
>>
File: 1435353622247.png (654 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1435353622247.png
654 KB, 800x450
>>69614075
>>69614372

It's funny because this picture is actually 2 generations behind "ny-legal"

The hunting style stock was banned in favor of the "spur" grip. Now, AR-15 has been banned by name, which means you can't even own pic related
>>
>>69614646
Happens in every state, friend. The city faggots always ruin it for everyone living out in the country. I'm just glad my state is so small, no one wants to live here. My biggest city wouldn't even be a small suburb in a lot of the cities across the country. No I'm not telling you because fuck off we're full, but just try and think of one of the rural states you haven't thought of since high school when you had a quiz on the states and their capitols in history class.
>>
>>69614968
Wyoming. I'm moving there anyway, friendo
>>
>>69611973
>child
>brandishing an uzi at you

You're just as bad as the faggots who claim the dindus dindu nuffin.
>>
>>69615481
Gifford is a cunt and too bad that guy couldn't finish the job
>>
>>69615159
Great guess. I'm in a neighboring state. Hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>69615975
Thanks, I believe I will. I'll be doing some scouting for a future house this year and just take it from there
>>
Make anime real
>>
>>69617063
Had a buddy move there like... 2 or 3 years ago now. Got a comfy house right on the edge of Cheyenne. I wouldn't mind visiting him there again.
>>
File: 1458763925326.jpg (25 KB, 506x371) Image search: [Google]
1458763925326.jpg
25 KB, 506x371
>>69611973
I hope he opens up the libel laws against the newspapers like he has promised. Then I can actually sue those SJW white-hating liberals for calling me racist without direct proof. It is their only weapon, and they use it mercilessly. Throwing the word around anytime I disagree and calling everyone Hitler. It needs to end.
>>
>>69614077
>States don't get to pick and choose which articles of constitution to uphold.
Actually there's some debate about that.
>>
>>69618344
They can debate ad infinitum. Shall not be infringed. If faggots can prance around married I can prance around armed in every state
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.