[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all my German brothers out there. I don't know if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 680x851) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 680x851
To all my German brothers out there.

I don't know if you feel the same like me.
I don't feel pity for the past of my Germany.
I am proud of the soldiers who died for us in battle, for our Germany.

I am however no nazi, I just don't know what I am.

Do you know what I mean?
>>
>>69610628
Yes, even though i'm italian i feel the same
Your country was great, be proud of it.
>>
>>69610628
your ancestors should have left Germany and moved to America before they got cucked by the Austrians
>>
You're a weak nationalist, as opposed to a strong nationalist with more hardened views (not a value judgement).

Around the time you were most likely born (18-25 years ago), the neo-reactionary and nationalist movement within Germany was smaller, and it led to most people socialized in that timeframe to be a moderate mix of what Germany presents itself as and what it really feels. The impact of the current polarization on children is yet to be seen.

Your views are shared by most ethnic and national Germans, even if they don't say it very often. Even though there's not an eloquent word for it, it's a pretty mainstream view.
>>
>>69611481
Thanks anon
>>
>>69610628
You anschluss me or we will wipe you out.
too many cdu supporters thats just disgusting.
please tell me this doesnt stay until the bürgerkrieg..
>>
>>69612464
Time will show and the strong will stay.
>>
>>69613051
You have too many lefties..
hope your countryx does survive that shit, otherwise the have to be against yoiu and that isnt my plan..
>>
My French grandpa fought for Germany.
I like it.
>>
>>69613589
i like that too
>>
>>69610628
You are a young german patriot. At least that's what the AfD is trying to create. I hope they succeed and start the uncucking (deport all muslims)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.