[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT QUESTION TIME What would you do if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: hurricane_splash_2.jpg (44 KB, 490x329) Image search: [Google]
hurricane_splash_2.jpg
44 KB, 490x329
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT QUESTION TIME
What would you do if you had complete control over the weather?
Both for good and for bad ends.

>inb4 but theres no muh good n bad morality
>>
I'd just keep it fall, all the time.

Fuck Summer
>>
>>69610390
Id create a permenant hurricane over Mudslime nations (including Londonistan) until they all died allowing people to go and recolonise them
Do the same to Africa, but make it less impactful on the areas with whites
>>
>>69610681
Migration Crisis 2.0 indefinitely
>>
>>69610390
Fry the Arabian peninsula
>>
File: cute_girl-laughing.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
cute_girl-laughing.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>69610390
Melt the polar ice caps and glaciers so most of the world is submerged in water, then freeze 80% of it so we enter another ice age.

The weak will perish strong will survive and then another master race will rise.
>>
>>69610965
>implying money wont enable the super-rich to thrive in comfy polar shelters with endless supplies of canned foods
>>
>>69611103
>Implying they aren't the master race
>implying 90% of rich people aren't whites
m8.
>>
>>69610390

Make it rain constantly in Britcuckistan.
>>
>>69610390
Tornadoes and wildfires across the middle east for 1000 years, Africa under 300 feet of water, dindus can't swim. Prevent disasters from the west, water winter in Canada. Eventually turn Africa into the world's farm or use it as a massive solar panel
>>
>>69610390
Keep doing what we are doing right now in California.
>>
Destroy California with an earthquake.

Level the middle east with meteors (does space weather count)?

Destroy Sweden entirely, kill Merkel with a lightning bolt.
>>
File: weather godzilla1.png (445 KB, 750x319) Image search: [Google]
weather godzilla1.png
445 KB, 750x319
>>69610390
Looks like Godzilla desu
>>
>>69610390
Permanent drought in Africa.
>>
>>69612151
Redundant, it's raining right now
>>
test
>>
>>69610390
make it rain meatballs everywhere permantently
>>
Permanent storm over South Asia to wash away all the shit in the streets.
>>
>stop all rain in Africa
>lower intensity of monsoons for poos
>where ever I go windy as fuck
>all funerals have a 100% of rain
>>
>>69610456
This, and it would stay between 30's and low 60's.
>>
Middle east except Israel gets frogs raining and lucust storms
>>
>>69610390
Long winter, 5 of none stop world wide winter.
Every place becomes just as cold and snowy as the north pole is during high winter.

What ever culture or race that survives this will be rewarded with 10 years of splendid harvest.

Then I would begin again with another long winter of 5 years.

Do this for 300 years until a race and culture worthy of being space marines is born
>>
it never would be over 20C anywhere
>>
>>69610390
Make the 60 days of sunshine in the Pacific Northwest have rain. :^)

I'd also make it 150F in Africa and the Middle East year round.
>>
Isolate unlivable conditions directly over people I don't like
>>
Make it rain hail and thunder every day on this faggot, making him believe more and more in his stupid book.

>>69616321
>>
The weather is quite the useful weapon.

Make supercell tornados annihilate entire cities
Create hurricane/cyclones/typhoons/etec on top of countries to prevent all aerial travel in that area for possibly centuries depending on how long you can keep the artificial articial storm system up
Reduce humidity to zero, zero cloud cover and increase the temperate to create decades long droughts that would genocide entire countries
Create dangerous storm systems around a country to make marine transport impossible without submarines.
Cause endless rainfall in countries with low water tables to drown populations to death, and waterlog the soil destroying their agricultural ability
Make it start hailing on an enemy army invading your country or just make it snow to make it hard for them to be mobile.

Yes weaponizing weather would revolutionize war.
>>
>>69619173
First thoughtful reply. I was beginning to lose hope.

I'd personally think that before any weaponising would occur, a more commercial face would be given to the whole deal:
Imagine artificially-maintained ski resorts IN SAUDI ARABIA. Those filthy rich sandniggers would love keeping them active no matter the cost.
Imagine being able to convert valleys into lakes with just a small financial push, etc.
Eccentric people with eccentric taste dont look at money, and an industry which could promise tropical weather that is a 5 minute walk away from freezing cold surely is something to fit their taste.

Fucking rich people
>>
>>69617957
>all funerals have a 100% of rain
explain
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.