[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you convert to Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: TrumpPic253.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
TrumpPic253.png
225 KB, 800x800
When did you accept Trump, peace be unto him, as your lord and savior

>be me 20 year old sleepy Carson supporter
>Watch first debate Trump BTFO of Megyn, mexicans, and Jeb
>2nd debate watch vid related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2KQHMc7E5M&index=1&list=PLt0DDaQ8NblsDrQOrVJEbPpJDuYvRMkiQ
>get caught up in the memes
>forever Trump since
>>
I thought Trump was crazy because all I remembered was he was a reality star and pushed the birther thing forever, then I saw him blow apart Yeb and I started to understand his true insight.
>>
File: general_trump.jpg (120 KB, 490x752) Image search: [Google]
general_trump.jpg
120 KB, 490x752
>>69610295
This....for me it is NO BUSHES AND NO CLINTON.

He won my support after derailing the Criminal Bush frontman.

1/2 Of the job is done. Nomination...then SHILLARY IS NEXT!
>>
I thought he was a huge prick that I didn't really want in office but at least he'd be better than Hamrod and Barney. Still pretty much my opinionion, but I didn't know how based he was until I started listening to his interviews instead of the media spun garbage they are pushing.
>>
We whites in Texas fucking hate Mexicans. His stance on illegals was all it took, and educating friends/family on his policies and actually enjoying not making excuses was really, really refreshing.

MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
File: 02175971059725.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
02175971059725.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>be me
>19
>be a Bernie bot who thinks Bernie will make America like a European utopia
>open eyes
>realize that Europe is falling apart thanks to the mudslimes
>join the Nordic Resistance Movement
>MAGA
>>
JULY FOURTH.
SEVENTEEN HUNDRED SEVENTY SIX.
>>
>>69610740
Texas voted cruz. You guys arent cool anymore.
>>
>>69610108
June 16, 2015
>>
File: cuckold.png (27 KB, 569x245) Image search: [Google]
cuckold.png
27 KB, 569x245
>>
>>69611259
STOP RUINING MY FRIDAY
>>
File: 1458096802466.png (227 KB, 1100x1400) Image search: [Google]
1458096802466.png
227 KB, 1100x1400
When he gave that speech on the USS Iowa and fixed the VA crisis.

>if you're not getting the medical care you need
>you take your motherfucking VA card to any facility that accepts Medicaid

Problem solved. No new spending, no new taxes. John McCain just stole the idea today, calling it a Permanent VA Choice Card.

Trump actually does have policy, real policy that fixes real problems. But the System cannot abide real revolutionaries, so we have to keep refocusing the discussion on muhbortion and whether doctors can save Michelle Fields' arm.

I went and voted for him today, lads; early voting in the Wisconsin primary.
>>
>>69610108
I go to /pol/ all the time, So I guess looking a months of literal Trump propaganda will end with you liking him, that and securing the borders after watching what is happening to Europe means he has my vote no matter what he does as long as he stays strong on that issue alone. Sure we make jokes about 9/11 with the steel beams but I honestly think there is no American on /pol/ that wants to see their countrymen get butchered by sandniggers on that scale ever again.
>>
After he admitted that America is not the world police.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.