[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there really a point in worrying about the future of the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 05442840.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
05442840.png
103 KB, 624x434
Is there really a point in worrying about the future of the world? It seems like maybe it's too late and a meltdown on a global scale will occur.
>>
>>69607848
Sounds like reason to get excited.
>>
Western society will fall and another will rise in its stead. The Chinese seem to be doing quite well with their human cloning and genetical improvement programs.
>>
>>69607848
Sometimes I wonder the same. If Trump doesn't get elected it will be quite disappointing and depresing. I will probably quit society for a while, go work at a fagliberal farm for a while.
>>
>>69608290
Fuck that shit, free market America was the best thing that has happened to mankind so far... why must we accept a fucking dictatorship?
>>
File: 13763926943.png (71 KB, 1094x279) Image search: [Google]
13763926943.png
71 KB, 1094x279
>>69608557
Playing vidya so can't write a proper response, read this.
>>
>>69608832
Sure thing Milton
>>
>>69609171
Only thing I don't agree with is the healthcare thing, who the fuck wants to pay for niggers and illegal immigrants' healthcare?
>>
>>>>69608832
It is kind of tragic what is happening
>>
>>69609356
Either we'll fall or the technological singularity will change things. Though the Chinese will probably get more out of it - less interest in morals
>>
>>69609663
People always talk about AI but it seems like it will be shit for quite awhile.
>>
>>69609860
Genetically improving intelligence and other such eugenical methods are what'll give China an advantage if they manage to make them work.
>>
>>69608832
Post-WWII you can't really create land empires that constantly expand. This is due to globalism and world governments. The way you expand your empire now is through pop culture, and America is the most dominant pop culture force worldwide. It's all shit, but don't look at it artistically. It's about all our shitty Hollywood movies and top 40 music jewing 3rd world countries and absorbing them into our culture. It's soft expansion.

Part of America's strength is neglecting the underclass and overworking them. America is near the top, if not the top in worker production per capita per year. We work a ton and because we are a fairly industrialized nation, it's extremely productive. This great efficiency plus being 4th (5th? On phone) in population means we have incredible economic might. This neglect of the underclass requires no healthcare, or the system would collapse. We kind of out-chinaed Europe economically 100 years ago, with our resources and neglect of worker rights. Now china is out-chinaing us. I don't know why a bong gets bothered by social welfare of empires when that literally brings them to ruin.
>>
>>69609860
Because AI is mostly a meme. When good AI happens all banking institutions implode because solving AI is harder than NP, and if you can create strong AI you can definitely solve NP. NP will bring down all public cryptography, no one will have secure money or anything on the internet. T. Codemonkey
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.