[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nationalist chink lovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: asian.jpg (11 KB, 289x300) Image search: [Google]
asian.jpg
11 KB, 289x300
Why there are so many whites here who call themselves "nationalists" and "ethnocentrists" but don't mind their countries being overrun with chinks?
>>
They're the model minority and all. Assholes sure, but they integrate well. Don't start so much trouble, and work hard.
>>
>>69606117
Get the fuck out, Puerto Rico. Go stab someone in the bathroom and steal their phone card, or whatever it is you greasy monkeys do.
>>
>>69606624

But why you want them in your country if you are a real nationalist? They can be model citizens in their on country.
>>
>>69606818
Because someone has to work behind the counter at the shitty ass gas station and work the corner.
>>
Pay Debnts
>>
>>69606737
Mad chink is mad. We also kill niggers like you for stupid shit like continuing to blow your cars horn.
>>
>>69606117
Jews>Chinks>Crackers>Spics=Sandniggers>Blacks
>>
>>69607067

And then they reproduce and fill your country with chinks. Just say you hate black and arabs and stop calling yourself a nationalist.
>>
They all only have a single child cause they're prone to maximizing their efforts. Meaning if they flood the country its because of immigration. But I'm not a nationalist.
>>
File: pNNpWwt.png (28 KB, 523x369) Image search: [Google]
pNNpWwt.png
28 KB, 523x369
>>69606117

Larson? Get back in the shed, Swede.

Oh, and those with yellow fever will come around.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.