[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton is already running ads showing Trump's abortion comments.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: chris_matthews.jpg (239 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
chris_matthews.jpg
239 KB, 750x500
Its clear she is trying to paint him as a woman hater who wants to punish women.

Will this derail the Trump train?

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/274816-planned-parenthood-pac-ad-slams-trump-abortion-comment
>>
>>69605668
Can't wait for trump to put ads about her email scandal. This is going to be good.
>>
>>69605901
How about just an ad of all the sexual assault survivors telling their story. "Bill raped me. Hillary encouraged it and taunted me to silence me."
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 399x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 399x468
>wasting all of her ammo before the nominees are even picked
>>
>>69606251
She has to go all out before the FBI go after her.
>>
If this is what drives women voters away from Trump, women's sufferage was clearly a mistake.
>>
File: 1459075813025.jpg (19 KB, 380x852) Image search: [Google]
1459075813025.jpg
19 KB, 380x852
>>69606057
this is what will destroy hillary

the women of the US won't be on board with her stalking threatening and even killing bill's sexual assault victims
>>
I used to be for Trump.

Now I'm a #AmandaCarpentersBabyDaddyMissle
>>
Are there pro life democrats? Who is she trying to influence with the attack ad? Does she expect republicans to vote democrat or something?
>>
>>69607929
Even the pro-life republicans don't want to punish women. I guess she's trying to win them over or the guys who are neutral on abortion.
>>
>>69608036
>Even the pro-life republicans don't want to punish women.

No they do. They just aren't stupid enough to be blunt about it. Its why they make women jump through hoops like ultra sounds to see the baby, multiple doctors opinions, and consoling.

Still, Hilary may be blowing some ammo off early but she has the cash to do it. The real question is what does she have on cruz.
>>
>>69605901
Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>69605668
So what did Trump say then?
Because from my understanding punishing the people operating the abortion is equally stupid.

Redpill me /reddit/
>>
>>69606542
Why do you need to qualify that statement? It was clearly a mistake anyways.
>>
File: Cenk-Uygur-Trump.jpg (64 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Cenk-Uygur-Trump.jpg
64 KB, 800x430
>>69609894
Trump said he wants to outlaw abortion and to punish any woman who gets an abortion.

One of the common criticisms of anti-abortion activists is that anti-abortion people are misogynists who hate women and want to punish them . Pro-life groups say they don't hate the woman , they hate the abortion , so they punish the abortion provider and not the woman. this is how they respond to accusations of misogyny and woman-hating.

By saying he wants to punish women , Trump looks like a huge misogynist.
>>
>>69611268
I don't really care about what it makes him look like. If it's what he actually said it's what should be condemned.

Is he actually against abortion? First the waterboarding bs and now this? Glad it doesn't affect me.
>>
>>69605668
>she is trying to paint him as a woman hater who wants to punish women
b-b-but he's painting himself with that brush...
>>
>>69611420
I think he's pretending to be against abortion to get Republican support.
>>
>>69611551
Pretending to be or not is irrelevant though. Pretending to be retarded for example would still make you retarded.

You claim him to be pretending is nothing more than bias you have for a person you don't personally know. If he said something that deserves an outrage. It should be used by the opposition's party. Trump got into this mess himself. It's his job to dig himself out of it
>>
File: waronwomen.jpg (42 KB, 334x499) Image search: [Google]
waronwomen.jpg
42 KB, 334x499
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.