[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texas takeover when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Texas-Flag.gif (6 KB, 1024x617) Image search: [Google]
Texas-Flag.gif
6 KB, 1024x617
When are the Mexicans going to claim Texas back? They already got the southern part on lockdown.

Cameron County, TX - 84% Hispanics
Hidalgo County, TX - 90% Hispanics
Starr County, TX - 95% Hispanics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidalgo_County,_Texas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_County,_Texas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starr_County,_Texas

San Antonio and Houston are next. All the posts saying Texas is based fail to realize the spic invasion.
>>
>>69605132
I wonder about this too, also wonder when they are going to have a mass exodus from mexico just in one night to the south of usa, like hundreds of thousands, border guards cant arrest them all.
>>
>>69605132
those are texans, though. they don't like the mexican government any more than the rest of us do. it's not an invasion when your family has been there for several generations. a lot of them are based; not a majority for sure but a lot.

illegals don't cross the border and then stay within 50 miles of the fucking border police and buy a farm, idiot. they run for the liberal cuck states with the welfare programs that aren't full of people who want them gone, and seek them out to report them whenever possible.
>>
>>69605293

they'll never be able to organize like that. this is mexico we're talking about.
>>
>>69605293

It's already happening pretty much. The jails in south Texas are so full that people caught with pounds of weed are literally let go on probation not to mention manslaughter cases where the perpetrator got away on probation as well. South Texas is becoming a shithole and its a problem that needs to be addressed now by fellow Texans.
>>
>>69605565

You are wrong. I live here. A lot of them are based? Oh how very wrong you are.

The majority of hispanics here are wellfare queens, supported by food stamps and drug dealin. The 'wealthy' hispanics have absolutely no love for this country and no patriotism either, in their mind they are living in little Mexico. It's also one of the most uneducated and poorest counties in the U.S.

>illegals don't cross the border and then stay within 50 miles of the fucking border police and buy a farm, idiot.

Yes they do, hence the 90%+ population of hispanics. Some do leave, but a lot of them stay here and just drug deal and destroy the cities even further.
>>
>>69605688
I believe they can, it is not that hard. Create prison riots and some other riot the day before they start marching to divide the police agency even more. Then there would probably be martial law and good ol' texan boys would start shooting and the blacks would join the hispanics while rest of the country cries rayycis. Or is my imagination going wild again?
>>69605704
Damn
>>
>69605132
i'm completely overrun by mexicans
>>
>>69605293
National guard would be called in to help deal with it. Would expect to see shots fired
>>
Seems like Texans have embraced their transition to a hispanic state by voting in Cruz.
>>
>>69605132
Those are border counties; of course they are full of spics. People come to Texas because we actually have jobs here and a robust, growing economy. Illegal immigration is certainly a problem, but unfortunately state governments can only do so much about it. Our best bet is voting Trump.
>>
What a dumbfucking retarded thread
>>
>>69606544
How big is the national guard? A lot of those people storming in would probably be cartel people with some sort of arms/warfare training and they could be armed or at least get weapons once they are in.
>>
It's too late, we're south american now.
>>
>>69606832
The wall just got 10ft higher Pedro
>>
George Zimmerman Hungarian Jew with knowledge of the master plan predicts around 2070-2080. He hasn't been wrong in shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.