[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California lawmakers approve concealed carry bill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Melissa Melendez.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Melissa Melendez.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>The California State Senate voted Wednesday to make it significantly easier to obtain a concealed carry permit.

>Assembly Bill 2520, if signed by the governor, would require law enforcement throughout the state to issue concealed weapon permits to "all qualified applicants."

>The Senate approved the bill with unanimous Republican support and that of eight Democrats, making the vote 22-17.

>Sen. Richard Roth (D-31) defended his vote, stating "California already has the strongest [weapons training and psychological] requirements in the country. It doesn't make sense to me that only the wealthy and connected have a valid need [to carry a firearm]."

>Sen. de León (D-24) sharply criticized the bill. "I was ashamed to see so many of my colleagues support this wrong-headed, NRA-bankrolled measure. At a time when children across this country are dying in record rates from gun violence, we need less handguns on our streets, not more."
>>
>>69604141
Sweet. I can only imagine spic and black women protesting this, knowing their dindu kids will get put in their place now if they fuck with the wrong person.
>>
>>69604298
Why the fuck do I keep getting female names?
>>
>Sen. de León

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
>>
>>69604346

Cause you whine like a bitch, ya gonna get treated like a bitch.
>>
It's about time California realized it's the current year and be progressive for a change.
>>
File: 1457809657529.jpg (34 KB, 456x464) Image search: [Google]
1457809657529.jpg
34 KB, 456x464
>pass improved concealed carry law
>pass minimum wage hike

the fuck is going on
>>
There is absolutely zero chance governor moon beam will sign this law in to existence. Not going to happen cali-cucks.
>>
>>69604141
>we need less handguns on our streets, not more."
>less handguns
>not fewer

Retards can't even speak English
>>
>>69605115
Shut the fuck up Jeanette
>>
File: 1386193519010.png (131 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
1386193519010.png
131 KB, 574x600
>>69604298
Dear women of California. If you report you boyfriends for domestic violence they will be stripped from privilege of conceled carry forever. Do it. It's your turn to rise against guns. Remove guns from the streets, save your children.
>>
>>69605648
You're one to talk Karla, you dirty whore.
>>
>>69605572

I'm inclined to agree with this as a califag. Jerry brown is a fucking cocksucker. And unfortunately he's got a final veto.
>>
>>69604141
April fools faggots. Commiefornia would never do this.
>>
>>69606586
>tfw my state is a meme
;-;
>>
>>69605572
He's vetoed some anti-gun laws already. He's chilled out a bit in his old age
>>
>>69604141
I refuse to believe anything posted today.
>>
>>69606967
I guess he figures he has no chance at ever being president or vice president.
>>
MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>69605353
>and be progressive for a change
You know this actually used to be a great state
>>
>>69604141
wew
>>
>>69604141
>Assembly Bill 2520
Fake as fuck.
>>
>>69604141
APRIL FOOLS
http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB2520
>>
>>69607992
>Gay
>>
>>69604991

Thought the same thing. How does it feel that people as incompetent as these hold power over you?
>>
>>69605572
Jerry Brown might well end up signing it like Pat Quinn did in Illinois. They've got a Circuit Court decision hanging over their heads and likely don't want to chance SCOTUS. If he digs in his heels and vetoes there is a very real chance that the courts will just gut their laws against carrying and then the State won't have any control.
>>
>>69604991

>tfw no ghost gun
>>
>>69604141
What I'm still curious about is how the licensing of concealed firearms is going to play out with the SCOTUS ruling on marriage licenses. The short of it was that states must recognize marriage licenses issued in other states. I'm waiting for a Zonie to come waltzing over here to the land of fruits and nuts to get a test case going. Would be awesome to see California be forced to honor out of state CCW licenses
>>
>>69606967
The california legislature realized it's in trouble after taking away open carry. If they don't grant broad concealed carry permits then they're violating the 2nd amendment, giving anyone with a bankroll a good shot at blowing concealed and open carry wide open. This is what the democrats are afraid of: "keep and BEAR arms". If you don't have some way for people to bear arms, the courts will just fuck you up.
>>
>>69608614
Yea I'm waiting to see if something will come out of it. They opened a nice fucking can of worms with that ruling. Although it's 'ebil scary gunz' so I'm not holding my breath
>>
>>69608614
someone with a CCW license from out of state needs to come to CA, get caught and be a martyr.
>>
>>69609401
It would be so awesome to see Commifuckistan or Jew York be forcefed a giant dick through that ruling. We've had to endure their determining national policy for so fucking long that having something backfire on them would be nice to see.
>>
>>69604141
>California will become a shall-issue state before Maryland
WHITE-HOT NIGGER-MELTING RAGE
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.