[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White House censors video of Francois Hollande saying "Islamic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1430957020790.jpg (21 KB, 255x230) Image search: [Google]
1430957020790.jpg
21 KB, 255x230
>The White House website has censored a video of French Pres. Francois Hollande saying that “Islamist terrorism” is at the “roots of terrorism.”
>The White House briefly pulled video of a press event on terrorism with Pres. Obama, and when it reappeared on the WhiteHouse.gov website and YouTube, the audio of Hollande’s translator goes silent, beginning with the words “Islamist terrorism,” then begins again at the end of his sentence.
>Even the audio of Hollande saying the words “Islamist terrorism” in French have, apparently, been edited from the video.
>“We are also making sure that between Europe and the United States there can be a very high level coordination." "But we're also well aware that the roots of terrorism, [Islamist terrorism, is in Syria and in Iraq. We therefore have to act both in Syria and in Iraq, and this is what we're doing within the framework of the coalition.] And we note that Daesh is losing ground thanks to the strikes we've been able to launch with the coalition.”

http://mrctv.org/blog/video-wh-censors-reference-islamist-terrorism-french-president
>>
This pisses me off to a whole new level.
>>
>>69603426
wew
>>
>>69603426
>land of the free
>>
January 2017 can't come soon enough.
>>
>>69603426
>And we note that Daesh is losing ground thanks to the strikes we've been able to launch with the coalition.”

>WE

As in the Russians did everything?
>>
>>69603426
literal kek
>>
Why do they do it? I know our Journalists are cowards, at least to a journalist I know and they appease the elephant in the room, because they don't want to become a member of the religion of pieces.

But why are your politicians shilling for Islam?
>>
>>69604173
It's just Obama and he has a fetish for muslims and Islam
>>
>>69603426
in america you can't even say ISLAMIC TERRORIST JUST
If it's not islamic terrorist then what is it?
WHITE NAZIS????
>>
>>69604173

Obama and the Democrats are politically correct and they will shill for muslims at any opportunity
>>
File: 223.jpg (39 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
39 KB, 450x373
Does anyone else seriously believe that Obama isn't a Muslim? He's always going out of his way to defend Muslims and Islam, condemns Christians and Christianity constantly along with Jews and now this censorship of the truth.
>>
>>69604460

I don't think he's muslim, but I'm quite sure that his time in that anti-white and anti-American black church lends him a sense of brotherhood toward muslims
>>
File: image.png (913 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.png
913 KB, 680x680
>>69603426
What is wrong with the world? Why is Obama such an Islamist shill?
>>
>>69603426
What happen to you America?
>>
>>69604460
I think that he was certainly raised as a Muslim. From the sound of it, his mother was like a proto-SJW. A self-hating white person who rejected her upbringing and only found good in peoples she believed to be oppressed. She married at least two Muslims, including Obama's father.

Add to that the fact that Obama joined a church in Chicago in which the preacher was a black racist who preached a very anti-white and hateful message. Basically your typical fake black version of Christianity.
>>
File: 1459311633280.png (498 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
1459311633280.png
498 KB, 600x665
>>69604764

leftism got a black guy into the white house and the Republicans are too chicken shit to do anything besides shill for immigrants to help out their rich donors
>>
Why does the left work so hard to protect the most conservative and violent political movement in the world today? Self guilt?
>>
>>69604764
>import shitskins
>shitskins and DUDE whites tip the favor for Democrat regardless of his horrid ideas and fishy past because free shit
>import as many Muslims and Mexishits before your term is over to complete your destruction of america
>>
>>69604075
US and France once again winning a war already won by Russia
>>
US catching up with us on cucked status
>>
>>69606336

its just the democrats, a republican of any sort would have the balls to say it
>>
>>69604173

Because Obama is a secular Muslim born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia
>>
>>69604348

You can say Islamic terrorism

Barack Obama can't

Buy Trump, El Rato, conservative talk show, Fox news reporters, etc. all say it, it's not illegal. Obabo the Great, mother of abominations is just sticking his fingers in his ears ad refusing to accept that Muslims are terrorists

Shillary also tweeted that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, just so no one would make the mistake of thinking she was less cucked than King Nigger
>>
File: 1456628937480.jpg (193 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
1456628937480.jpg
193 KB, 680x881
>>69604068
really think Hillary is going to be any better?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.