[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit/ here can someone please explain to me how exactly gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: actual_reality.png (2 MB, 1485x1908) Image search: [Google]
actual_reality.png
2 MB, 1485x1908
/lit/ here

can someone please explain to me how exactly gay marriage is ruining the country?

anyone who posts "cuck" or "jew" is automatically being filtered
>>
>>69602567
cucked jew
>>
>>69602621
/thread
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 825x635
Sage
>Sage
>>
>>69602733
you can't just make up facts
"my own criteria" and "an arbitrary frame" should match up perfectly with yours, no?
>>
>>69602567
/clit/ here
stop touching me and get a real job
>>
>>69602567
Marriage has been created as institution, which main purpose was to help create a family. Good luck doing it as a fag.
>>
>>69602567
It isnt. Broken families are. 70% of black kids dont have a dad. White women have become sociopaths that wreck marriages
>>
>>69602567
Family unit dissolving

Gays are smarter on average

Gays before had to live double lives and often had kids

Not the smartest 2% of males aren't breeding.
>>
>>69602567
Jew cuck
>>
>>69602567
˙ʇobbɐɟ ʍǝظ pǝʞɔnɔ ɐ ןןıʇs ǝɹ,noʎ ʇnq ˙ʇou s,ʇı
>>
File: divorce.jpg (29 KB, 673x390) Image search: [Google]
divorce.jpg
29 KB, 673x390
Gays getting married is a non-factor, but it's pointless.

People will tell you that Marriage is for "True Love" and "Romance" and all that other garbage, when really the main purpose of Marriage is basically a contract between a man and a woman concerning the Family Unit that they create.

Something along the lines of gender roles. The man, being the capable provider, provides for the wife and kids. The woman, focusing more on child-rearing and home -life maintenance. It's too much of a workload for one person, but split up, they make a good team.

Without this split in workload, you will either have kids not make it to adulthood (lack of resources) or shit out a bunch of nigger kids that can't transcend primitive needs and worldviews (lack of parenting).

Government and Church policies for Marriage is usually directed towards easing the burden the Family Unit has. Why should queers be part of that if they aren't even establishing a Family Unit?

Unless the homosexuals adopt, it's fucking pointless and shows how disconnected we are from what Marriage is and what we think it is.No wonder divorces are sky-rocketing.
>>
Also /lit/ is infested with faggots.
>>
>>69602567
fuck you faggot kill yourself
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.