[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Le Pen Wrecks a Cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: lepenwreckingshit.jpg (48 KB, 719x403) Image search: [Google]
lepenwreckingshit.jpg
48 KB, 719x403
Marine Le Pen, leader of the Front National party in France, a nationalistic party for getting immigration and social programs in France under control and possibly getting out of the Eurozone, recently came to Quebec to meet with some separatists. Her meetings were constantly disrupted by leftist cuckolds, and all the politicians here shunned her.

She gave an interview to a well known reporter here and completely BLEW HER THE FUCK OUT on ever point. The Lefty cuck interviewer kept throwing out pointless buzzwords, dodged out of subjects she clearly lost in and threw out easily rebuked character attacks.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/audio-video/media-7464448/entrevue-danne-marie-dussault-avec-marine-le-pen-a-2460

Here is my favorite quote translated:

>Dussault: "Mrs Le Pen, do you believe you are appeasing France when you are putting the emphasis on the fear of immigration, terrorism, the economy, the fear of the other?"

>Le Pen: "Do you really believe I'm the one creating the fear of terrorism, or is it the 130 deaths at the Bataclan? All I do is call things what they are. Even after this horrible event, no politician was willing to call the perpetrators Islamic Fundamentalists."

The interview is widely regarded here, and she gained in popularity greatly, winning over a lot of Quebec to her ideas.

But then, in France, all they play of the interview is a 2 minute edit of it where all you see is the interviewer asking questions and Le Pen not responding. A complete propaganda piece.

France is truly lost now. It is no longer a democracy, it is no longer even a real country.
>>
>>69601731
>France is truly lost now. It is no longer a democracy, it is no longer even a real country.
>France
>no longer a democracy
if only
>>
Is there any way to save the West from cucking itself to death?
>>
The last time a French Politician got involved in Quebec, there were mass riots and a terrorist group took hostages and murdered an active member of the government.

Stay the fuck out of Canada, period.

A real cuck is someone who lets a foreign government official come to your nation and talk shit.
>>
>>69602097

Electing non cucks into office. Electing politicians who understand that they must first see to the well being of THEIR country and citizens before others.

Getting Le Pen in France would help them. Getting Trump in the USA. Is there any nationalistic politician or party in Mexico? Someone who'd want to make Mexico a country where people actually want to live and work instead of having almost a quarter of your country move to the USA? If so, vote for that guy.

Globalization isn't a bad idea by itself, but it's something that should have happened organically between equal countries. It is NOT something that should have been forced upon a mix of first and third world countries to the benefit of a small elite.
>>
>>69601731
Does France have a government-controlled news agency like the BBC in the UK or the SVT in Sweden? Is their national news channel also leftist cucks?

Does France have any right-leaning news networks? I'd like to know because I love Le Penn, and I want to read non-BS info about her?
>>
>>69602238
>The last time a French Politician got involved in Quebec, there were mass riots and a terrorist group took hostages and murdered an active member of the government.

De Gaulle gave his Vive le Québec Libre speech in 1967.

La Porte was kidnapped in 1970.

Go revise history somewhere else.
>>
>>69601731
Pretty good
>>
>>69602238
Just got BTFO by >>69602516
Go cuck somewhere else, libfag!
>>
>>69602516

>FLQ are a bunch of poster-making and leaflet-tossing morons in the early 1960's

>De Gaulle shows up

>Suddenly a criminal organization

Its not a stretch by any means. The message remains the same: Letting foreign politicians come into your country and talk shit is cuckery to the highest degree.

You must be a Quebecer. Everything about your independence was decided on the Plains of Abraham, Philippé.
>>
Forgive me for being unaware, but why do Canadians care about LePen?
>>
Quebec for the Quebecois
>>
>>69601731
>>69601731
JUST
KEK
MY
SHIT
UP

cucks lol
>>
>>69603307
Quebec has a very strong French identity that differs from the more Anglo identity of the rest of Canada. Just look at their hockey team- It's the Montreal Canadiens and they broadcast in both French and English. Their game announcers use both languages in games too
>>
Thanks for the link. I'm already raging after the intro where the brainwashed morons stood up to applaud the dingbat who masturbated in public with his tolerant rapefugee-hugging goody-two-shoes multiculturalism.
>>
>>69603167
>>Suddenly a criminal organization

>completely incompetent
>So incompetent, their incompetence is what kills La Porte
>a criminal organization

No, they were always a bunch of leaflet-tossing morons. Their claim to fame is blowing up a mail box in front of a Starbucks and accidentally killing a minister.
>>
File: marionlepen.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
marionlepen.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>69601731
post /polfu/
>>
>>69604194

I can't get over people calling "RACIST" every time someone mentions ANY sort of control over immigration.

It's like someone calling "RACIST" for arresting someone who commits a crime that happens to be black.

Oh... oh.
>>
>>69601731
Quebec is ruled by Leftist cucks, too, IIRC. But, similar to Scotland, it doesn't actually get the immigrants it so desires.
>>
>>69601731
>http://ici.radio-canada.ca/audio-video/media-7464448/entrevue-danne-marie-dussault-avec-marine-le-pen-a-2460

Thanks bruh I would have missed this.
>>
>>69601731
>It is no longer a democracy

S-SHUT UP...
>>
>>69602429
>Does France have any right-leaning news networks?
Rivarol
that's it.
>>
Meanwhile:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1203380
>>
>>69601731
Why would the BQ shun her, they're the ones who get the most freaked out over burkas and shit
>>
>>69604257

I was just being contrarian. I admit defeat.
>>
>>69604301
>You will never have her riding the cum out of you while moaning the French national anthem and her mother Marine holding your arms down telling you to do it for France.
>why live.
>>
Time for a 32nd revolution eh frenchie?
>>
>But then, in France, all they play of the interview is a 2 minute edit of it where all you see is the interviewer asking questions and Le Pen not responding. A complete propaganda piece.

Are the french too stupid to use internet?
>>
>>69603167
Except the part where French Canadians are a consistent 25% of the population while Anglo Canadians are 50% and dropping

If Quebec and Newfoundland were their own countries then Canada would be better balanced to guide its own identity along English-speaking lines. Instead Canada has multiculturalism, you invented it.

And when Anglo Canada is gookistan then French Canada will be free
>>
>>69605096
>Why would the PQ shun her, they're the ones who get the most freaked out over burkas and shit

Because populism and stigma from her father.

It was actually members of the PQ who invited her, but PKP is already having a hard time keeping control over the party because he's seen as too extreme, so he decided to stay away since he knew he'd get crucified.

Otherwise clearly Le Pen and the PQ share a lot or ideals as far as nationalism and immigration are concerned. It's a well known fact in Quebec that the Liberals are kept in power by immigrants since they have sub 20% support among the native French population and over 70% (an absurd number) support from the anglos and migrants.
>>
File: CWGX3CCXIAAyViz.jpg (49 KB, 461x733) Image search: [Google]
CWGX3CCXIAAyViz.jpg
49 KB, 461x733
>>69604301
>>
>>69605883
beware of those edges, you might cut yourself
>>
>>69605883
oui
>>
File: 1458984844525.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458984844525.png
1 MB, 900x900
>>69606546
god damn the eternal anglo
>>
File: nigel_2872052b.jpg (44 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
nigel_2872052b.jpg
44 KB, 620x387
>>69602097
>>
>>69604301

Would liberate from germans again/10
>>
>>69601731
I don't get the frogs, they are probably the most nationalist part of Canada, and yet they have the gayest most left wing government, and can't stop importing fucking Algerians and other french speaking niggers

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A BASED FRENCH FRIENDLY PAN CANADIAN SOFT NATIONALISM CONSERVATIVE PARTY!?
>>
>>69602429
>Does France have a government-controlled news agency like the BBC in the UK or the SVT in Sweden? Is their national news channel also leftist cucks?
Litterally all our medias are owned by the government or funded by him.
>>
File: goodboy.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
goodboy.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>69602097

Take a guess.

Here a hint: It involves deliberate violence
>>
File: ultramarine.jpg (36 KB, 455x400) Image search: [Google]
ultramarine.jpg
36 KB, 455x400
That's one brainwashed interviewer. She accused Marine Le Pen repeatedly of throwing around insults, but of course she had no real evidence to back it up. She repeatedly trotted out the racism canard and of course didn't provide any evidence to back it up.

We live in such a strange world, but this is probably what the bulk of humans are like, spellbound by some irrational ideology or uncritically accepted set of beliefs. Once the spell breaks, the same people go "ZOMG never again", and then comes the next mix of irrationality and the same happens again. How these people can unironically keep on defending their irrational positions without realizing they are in fact irrational, I'll never know.
>>
File: 1459142495449.jpg (285 KB, 1123x552) Image search: [Google]
1459142495449.jpg
285 KB, 1123x552
>>69607945

The fire rises, mein negers.
>>
>>69604301

My frenchfu. <3
>>
More bashing of 'Islamic fundamentalism'. These people say they want Arabs to convert to Christianity and fuck French Women. Some Nationalist party.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.