[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how the average Brazilian nationalist/fascist looks like.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1459474230528.jpg (166 KB, 925x623) Image search: [Google]
1459474230528.jpg
166 KB, 925x623
This is how the average Brazilian nationalist/fascist looks like.

How do /pol/ posters from your country look like?
>>
File: You could have prevented it.jpg (53 KB, 720x330) Image search: [Google]
You could have prevented it.jpg
53 KB, 720x330
>>69601375
I want the Integralists to leave my country.
>>
>>
>>69601375
What's the ethnic makeup of your country like, friend? 50% white, 40% mulatto, and 10% black?

Also anything new with the impeachment situation ?
>>
>>69601447
Who is this?
>>
File: vargasanime.jpg (2 MB, 2053x2200) Image search: [Google]
vargasanime.jpg
2 MB, 2053x2200
>>69602690
Brazilian fascist, patriot, populist, developmentist and demagogue.

During his government, he industrialized the country, made it a regional power, increased military power, built roads and railways, multiplied oil production by 120 times, created the world's 2nd largest mining company, layed the blueprints for agrarial development, made settlements in the rainforrest, sent troops to fight in Italy in WW2, secured an alliance with the United States, greatly increased purchasing power of the middle class and poor.

He suicided in the presidential palace and left behind nothing but a letter as a warning that Brazil's greatest enemy will be its lazy politicians.
>>
>>69603327

He suicided in the presidential palace and left behind nothing but a letter as a warning that Brazil's greatest enemy will be its lazy politicians.

Christ dude. That's depressing
>>
File: GetĂșlio Vargas.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
GetĂșlio Vargas.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
>>69603778
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carta_Testamento

>"Nothing remains except my blood. I gave you my life, now I give you my death. I choose this way to defend you, for my soul will be with you, my name shall be a flag for your struggle.(...) Serenely, I take my first step on the road to eternity and I leave life to enter History."
>>
>>69603882
Hey thanks man. I'm going to check this stuff out. I'm a bit of a /his/ buff so I'm gonna try to learn more about your country.
>>
>>69601375
What a beautiful flag
>>
>>69603882
>Serenely, I take my first step on the road to eternity and I leave life to enter History

i cry everytime
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.