[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was liberal my whole life until Trump memes made me realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: George-W-Bush[1].jpg (2 MB, 2267x3000) Image search: [Google]
George-W-Bush[1].jpg
2 MB, 2267x3000
I was liberal my whole life until Trump memes made me realize that liberals are dumb. I remember when George W. Bush was president the media and internet always portrayed him as a total idiot. I always just went along with it and thought he was an idiot because I didn't think the question liberal ideologies. I see that the main stream media and internet are doing the same thing to Trump now but I know it's not true. So tell me, how much of what people were saying about W Bush was true? Is he actually an idiot? Was he a good president?
>>
Yeah, but Bush was actually an idiot. Neocons are cancer.
>>
>>69599271
Pretending to be an idiot was part of his plan
>>
>>69599271

It would be pretty difficult to run and win if he was actually retarded. He wasn't considered an idiot until after we were at war for a while and the whole "wmd" thing happened
>>
>>69599271
Bush is like Obama. I'm still on the far right, but the reason they hate trump is because he is a civic nationalist. The establishment hates nationalists.
>>
>>69599271
America fell for the whole 'dumb uncle George' routine hook, line and sinker. There's no way someone ascends to the most powerful office on Earth while simultaneously being so stupid even Mississippi rednecks can feel good about themselves. Just goes to show you how cancerous the entertainment media culture in America really is.

In terms of his actual administration, he was a bloodthirsty globalist, and cut taxes for his corporate buddies in 2003 while simultaneously fighting a war in two foreign nations. Only Obama was as fiscally irresponsible as Dubya.
>>
>>69599271
i kinda miss him desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PTiMKsTo-o
>>
he was kind of an idiot but he was also president during one of the most difficult times in american history. he really just wasnt prepared for two recessions and a massive terror attack and put too much trust in people around him.
>>
was a C student at Harvard.

So he was either just given his degree or he's about as smart as a college graduate.

Considering his crony ways while he was in office, I imagine he just paid his way through Harvard, which just gave him a passing grade.
>>
Conservatives lost their nationalistic libertarian roots and we end up with terrible neocons and politically correct centrists
>>
>>69599473
He was considered a idiot because he did stupid shit. He constantly mangled words, almost choked to death on a pretzel, tipped over a segway, etc.
>>
>>69600417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcE3HVRlRs
>>
>>69599271
>a total idiot
they were right about that though.
they were wrong about him being "evil" it was CHeney who took advantage of Bush who was really evil.
>>
>>69600240
He got better grades than Kerry and on average he read 2-3 books per week while in the white house.
>>
>>69599271
>So tell me, how much of what people were saying about W Bush was true? Is he actually an idiot? Was he a good president?
Most of it he really was an idiot but was a puppet of his less idiot Father and Cheney. And he wasn't a very good president since he let Israel bomb New York.
>>
File: war criminals.jpg (100 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
war criminals.jpg
100 KB, 380x253
>administration flagrantly breaks the law, domestic and foreign
>elect 'otherside' guy to clean up mess
>"lol nah we're not gonna dig through the previous administration, it's time for hope and change!"
The very moment I began believing in the globalist conspiracy
>>
>>69601179
I don't know about you, but it doesn't take me a week to read 2-3 Dr. Seuss books
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.