[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol is dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: grammer.jpg (3 KB, 180x215) Image search: [Google]
grammer.jpg
3 KB, 180x215
Recent media attention has flooded this board with baiters and retards. Rip. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>69599112
Fuck off, trumpfag
>>
>>69599112
What did you think this place was? twitter?
>>
>>69599164
fuck you
>>69599112
it's because of april fools shit, shouldn't be so fucked tomorrow
>>
>>69599164
What?

If anything OP's comment would indicate he's opposed to Trump
>>
>>69599112
Hey "Vickie" get that dick out of your mouth.
>>
>>69599267
You are dumb
>>
Agreed. I hardly see a serious post anymore. Just a sea of low-effort bait laid by an op that never posts again in their thread. It's tiresome.
>>
File: pol.png (114 KB, 996x1019) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
114 KB, 996x1019
wew
>>
What the fuck is going on oh lord
>>
>>69599486

oh my god you heard it too

i thought i was going crazy
>>
>>69599112
Do you know how many faggots have said this about multiple boards on multiple occasions in my tenure here?

Simple response, no.
>>
>>69599527
It's just this constant dripping noise, Jerome

It's driving me nuts!
>>
>>69599267

So what? Go back to your shitty general.
>>
>>69599643
Go fuck yourself, contrarian. Sorry Trump is too popular for you now. Faggot.
>>
>>69599112

/pol/ has been dead since forced flags turned us into /int/2.0

Be honest how many of you anons were here before flags? How many of you remember the novelty flags?

Couple that with all this newcancer from the election season and you get an almost unbearable board at this point.

new /pol/ is just /b/+/int/ and thats exactly how moot wanted it. Every time you shitpost about a country you are being a useful idiot for a pseudo kike like moot.
>>
>>69599112
/pol will go down the /b/ road and will be totally dead in a year from now.
>>
>>69600065
this.
flags are forced divide and conquer.
>>
>>69599176
twitter is worse desu

Currently being hounded by a nigger all afternoon because I commented on the Piers Morgan interview last week.
>>
>>69600065
>How many of you remember the novelty flags?
It was great when we got to choose our own flag

But that lasted for like a week then we got IP flags.
>>
>>69599112
kill yourself please
fucking alt right SJWs are constantly whining
>>
>Browse /pol/ on phone

>Everything is normal

Well, I know how how I'm spending the rest of the day here.
>>
>>69600329

Absolutely, it's just classic divide and conquer.

It is surprising that /pol/ of all places didn't realize this, but then again it seems like all the real /pol/acks jumped ship and it's only new cancer left at this point.

/pol/ will never be as good as it was. When was the last /redpill/ general you saw? Those threads don't happen anymore and when they do they are slid into oblivion by utter shitposting.
>>
File: image.jpg (661 KB, 4523x1473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
661 KB, 4523x1473
Did you know the DNC has a file on Ted called October surprise?
>>
>>69599112
Hype will go away, and so will the seasonal faggotry that swarms this place. /pol/ will always be /pol/
>>
>>69599112
Calm your tits Vickie.

This is perfect. Now we red pill en masse.

Stop being a beta shitlord.
>>
>>69600856
you're cancer
go advertise for your new God in the dedicated threads you fucking autist
please die
>>
>>69599112
>Recent Media Attention
>Recent

4chan has gotten media attention time and time again for various different reasons, the only people who didn't know about 4chan before Tay honestly have to either be over 40, or under 20, or live under a rock.
>>
>>69599112
>he doesn't recall the spam filter being removed and 'the 8 steps '

Pol will come back.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.