[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the OJ trial happened today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
> /pol/ would regard Nicole as a degenerate coalburning race traitor who paid the toll
> Only feminists and cucks would defend Nicole and attack OJ
> A huge portion of blacks wouldn't defend OJ and would side with the SJW crowd
> OJ would have lots of support from white MRA bros

My, what a difference 20 years can make
>>
>>69596996
Are you kidding? Daniel Carver made that joke on Howard Stern 20 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TRExxNO-aI

3:50
>>
>>69596996
Shut up Jesus.
>>
>>69596996
Check out Bill Dear's expose and belief that it was Jason Simpson who committed the murder while OJ and some members of the LAPD helped cover for Jason.
>>
>>69596996
Nicole's parents would say "Her murder was the worst night of our lives, except for the night we found out she was marrying a nigger!"
>>
>>69597225
It's Howard Stern. They troll for a living.
>>
>>69597521
Why, because OJ would bring more headlines?
>>
Daily reminder that OJ did nothing wrong.
>>
>>69597225

>Zimmerman
>>
>>69598715
It was the only way to get the heat of his son. There is a fascinating two hour documentary on the theory.
>>
>>69598968
No white women were involved.
>>
>>69598992
>black man
>giving a shit about his son

Bretty gud thry
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.