[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why white females get old so fast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
This girl is suppose to be 15 years old, but for me she look like 23 form.
>>
She's 19
>>
She i not 15 she is 19
>>
>>69597198
>>69597253
still looking old tho
>>
>>69597436
Of course. Shit genetics, shit diet, shitty lifestyles. They age like fucking milk. The fact she's being a bullying cunt doesn't help either.
>>
Wait, 15 yr olds can vote?
>>
>>69596967
She looks fatty years old.
>>
>>69596967
Shit diet from shitty culture that thinks its patriarchal suppression to cook healthy food but liberating to eat processed crap.

I've met 35 year old women that looks like they where in 20. If you eat good, don't smoke, exercise and drink in moderation it is possible.
>>
>>69596967
poor diet and no exercise does that
>>
pls link the video
>>
She like most americans probably consumes a large amount of sugar, which ages you quicker.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2125217/How-giving-sugar-20-years-looks.html
>>
>>69598395
>>>69597436
>Of course. Shit genetics, shit diet, shitty lifestyles. They age like fucking milk. The fact she's being a bullying cunt doesn't help either.
...and that's a wrap
>>
>smoking
>alcohol
>poor diet

2 or more of these will make you look like a grandma at age 20 for women
>>
She's 19 aka past the freshmen 15 err progressive... Freshmen 55
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.