[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone going to the BLM protest in Minneapolis today? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1455279052369.jpg (18 KB, 479x358) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455279052369.jpg
18 KB, 479x358
Is anyone going to the BLM protest in Minneapolis today? There is a potential happening. A couple days ago two cops who shot and killed Jamal Clark were declared justified in shooting him. The protest that night was relatively peaceful besides a small fire they set outside a police station. They are doing another protest today. Anyone know of any streams?http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/03/30/officers-wont-charged-jamar-clarks-death/82426624/
>>
Come back at about 6pm central, it will probably start gathering then.
>>
>>69597154
Also, mods please get rid of this ip ban shit, people on their phones have crazy stupid issues with posting.

>i am not jane beasley, whoever this is.
>>
>>69597327
Sure you're not, Diane
>>
Bj reporting
>>
File: 1457217892809.gif (2 MB, 600x255) Image search: [Google]
1457217892809.gif
2 MB, 600x255
>>69596687
I thought the chimpout was already on Wednesday. Are there going to be multiple chimpouts now?
>>
Weren't they supposed too protest you? Nothing happened. Where did you hear they were protesting today?
>>
>>69598008
Probably this Friday night
>>
>>69598008
>>69598070
BLM said they were going to do another protest tonight. I also just saw on the news that they are protesting tonight.
>>
>>69596687
What ever happened to those white supreme ists from the pol that shot up the peaceful protest?
>>
>>69599036
http://m.startribune.com/bail-reduced-for-defendant-in-shooting-of-black-lives-matter-protesters/364386781/
>>
This probably has more potential than the other night's twerkfest. By now, the paid agitators have had time to arrive from out-of-state.
>>
File: Gun_-_Choose_Your_Bullet.jpg (767 KB, 3795x1600) Image search: [Google]
Gun_-_Choose_Your_Bullet.jpg
767 KB, 3795x1600
If these pussies want a race war this bad, I say let's give it to them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.