[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the Rockefeller/Carnegie of the 21st century? Seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Elon Musk.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Elon Musk.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Is he the Rockefeller/Carnegie of the 21st century? Seriously, I can't think of a single individual more concerned with the betterment of humanity, and indeed the survival of the species itself.
>>
Welfare queen. Revenue comes from selling shady emissions credits.
>>
He has made most of his money by selling dreams to government hacks who hand him large chunks of tax payer money. Sureā€¦.. this guy is legit.
>>
>>69594015
I like him!
>>
>>69594175
Literally every billionaire exists because of government. It wouldn't be remotely possible to achieve that kind of wealth without a government.
>>
>>69594015
the single most important task of humanity is to move to and populate new planets. this man gets it.
>>
>>69594385
>american education
you obviously have never read or heard anything about rockefeller, carnegie or vanderbilt.

they competed against the government-subsidized businessmen, and they beat them. rockefeller literally was rich enough to just buy a government, military and all.
>>
File: TBS-logo.png (100 KB, 2268x1688) Image search: [Google]
TBS-logo.png
100 KB, 2268x1688
>>69594015

>Rockefeller
>Carnegie
>concerned with the betterment of humanity and survival of the species itself

This post is TBS.

Very funny, anon. Very funny.
>>
He seems pretty good.
>>
>>69594600
Yet they relied on the government to enforce property laws, etc.

And I claimed you can't BECOME a billionaire without the government. Maintaining your wealth after you are as rich as a government is a different animal.
>>
No they used the pinkertons to enforce their laws when people were being unruly.
>>
wut
>>
>>69594600
Without a government to protect them, they would have had their skulls bashed in. Tribal strongmen are a constant throughout history. So are their violent deaths. No powerful dictator lasts without being propped up by the nobles/gentry/bankers/whatever you call them in that particular era. One of their inner circle kills them to take over or a revolution happens and they're killed and their corpse violated publicly.
>>
>mfw the only ppl who want to buy solar panals are Mexicans
>>
>>69595153
When Standard Oil bought every barrel on the market to fuck the competition, they didn't steal the barrels back. These are the kinds of thing that help billionaires build their fortune. You don't become a monopolist without government enforced property laws.
>>
Poor guy, wife left him, is taking billions from him

I called it too, after watching her cuckold him in that documentary some years ago
>>
>>69594175
This. The biggest difference between Musk and someone like Rockefeller is that the latter sold profitable goods and services. Musk sells unicorn farts to bureaucrats for taxpayer handouts.
>>
>>69597768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDVta6Hcy1M
>>
>>69597768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDVta6Hcy1M adf
>>
>>69594015
>Rockefeller
> concerned with the betterment of humanity, and indeed the survival of the species itself.
!?
>>
>>69595588
hes been divorced 3 times, 2 twice now with this hot ass British chick

>lost billions
try a few million each time
Prenup my nigga
>>
This thread is filled with poorfags. As an actual owner of a Model S, I can tell you that it is well worth what the government gave me to buy it.
>>
>>69594015
>Is he the Rockefeller/Carnegie of the 21st century? Seriously, I can't think of a single individual more concerned with the betterment of humanity, and indeed the survival of the species itself.

DONALD MOTHERFUCKING J TRUMP
>>
Tesla a shit
>>
Are you kidding? Rockefeller and Carnegie were some of the worst people in the planet's history. They spent pittance on their "charities". Musk is on another level
>>
>>69598584
>Musk is on another level
why does this faggot have so many mindless fanboys? musk is a parasite
>>
>>69594015
I'd support him if he didn't get government support.

Completely private renewable energy and Space Travel would be a true advancement for mankind.
>>
>>69594015
>concerned with the betterment of humanity,

only thing he's concerned with is his ego
>>
>>69598889
Almost quads confirm. That and the fact that he's a puppet.
>>
>>69594015
If anyone cares about humanity as a whole, they would let most of the third world starve to death.
>>
File: 1451757202896.jpg (79 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1451757202896.jpg
79 KB, 500x625
>>69599155
>>
>>69598783
His companies wouldn't have taken off like they did without financial backing from the government. If that's your only argument against him, Hans, then I'm afraid you really don't have a figurative leg to stand on here. Musk is a real life Tony Stark.
>>
>>69594385
nope. the rich exist despite of, not because of government.
>>
Most of his work sounds like a meme desu.

At least Bill Gates is helping kids in Africa or whatever.
>>
>>69600058
Except that none of his shit actually turns a profit. He's a meme industrialist sucking from the dual tits of government handouts and endless VC capital courtesy of QE infinity.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.