[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We write some pretty nasty shit. Then we Google anyone with that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1459345777544.jpg (238 KB, 1903x942) Image search: [Google]
1459345777544.jpg
238 KB, 1903x942
We write some pretty nasty shit. Then we Google anyone with that name and do our best to make contact with them. Say we are the police and they face a criminal investigation. Link them to their comment.
>>
>>69591413
Sounds funny to me.
>>
>>69591413
>Timothy Ramsey
>Ramsey
You're a sick fuck, you know that? I'm literally going to kill you. Have fun when you're dead, nigger-lover.
>>
>>69591413
I have a habit of waltzing into sex shops late at night and, behind the shelves, stuffing butt-plugs into my shitter and walking out after telling the clerk I haven't found what I'm looking for. It's a nasty fetish, that's for sure, but its just what I like and, at this point, its the only way I can get off!
>>
Fuck you Hitler was good and niggers are bad
>>
>>69591413
When will the South rise again? If it was up to me Donny would be president already, I'd make sure those filthy niggers littering the streets of our towns and cities would be killed horrendously. Ethnic cleansing when?
>>
>>69591516
Nichole Floyd is black, good job you fucked up
>>
>>69591516
Nichole Floyd you sick racist bastard. If you have kids in going to finger slam them whilst wearing a chain mail potato peeling glove
>>
They'd read the OP of this thread because it'sa t the top though.
>>
>>69591413
I think treyvone Martin deserved a slower death
>>
>>69591785
Take a screenshot and send it to them
>>
>>69591694
Armando, please. You can't afford that, and you know this very well.
You fucking scum. Seriously, though, I've just called the boys and we're dropping by your street now.
Prepare your anus.
>>
>>69591664
[insert facebook com here]/clayton.powers.79
Someone with kikebook add this guy, say he's suspected of being apart of the Oregon Militia
>>
>>69592049
>add
How if you can't into facebook?
>>
>>69592191
nigga i don't know shit about kikebook, friend or whatever
>>
I admit to killing all those hookers and put them in my crawlspace.
>>
I used to go to school with Michelle Obama or Oobadooba M'Barley Michelle as she was known then. We shoved her once in a compost sack and wanked on her. This is why she's a cross between OJ Simpson and Herman Munster.
>>
>>69592486
Nunez, you're incriminating me too, with that post!
What the FUCK, man?
>>
Yeah I did it, I killed your shitty dog. Ahhahahahah. And guess what? I enjoyed killing it, if I was a chink I would have eaten it but I'm not so I didn't. Your dogs body smelled really bad and u know that big fire last week? Guess who was in that? Ur shit dog m8. Covered it in lighter fluid and cooked its corpse, along with a few copies of the Koran while I was at it. I seriously wanna hatefuck your sister too, don't care if she's only 12, I want to fill her subhuman gypsy cunt with my chlamidya spunk and laugh as it fucks up her life. I'm gonna go round to your later and key your dads car like I did last week, I'm also gonna slash his tyres and ram a cucumber up the exhaust pipe so that shitty Volvo explodes. Your fucked mate, I'm gonna pour milk thru your letter box too. If I were u I'd kill myself before I force u to drink bleach.
>>
>>69593334
Fuck you Rhonda Howard I see there are thousand of you monkey clones on Facebook. Did you breed from Cave ceiling slime fertilised b a drunk ex serviceman tramp wholives there because black lives matter and believe in shafting the white man.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.