[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who here is just pretending to be racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17
So who here is just pretending to be racist?
>>
>>69591288
Who cares?

Who here is pretending to be pro-abortion?
>>
>>69591288
We're all pretending. Just like we're pretending to be conservative and non-Jewish
>>
>>69591288
Yeah, we are a peaceful group of people here. A few bad apples every now and then post something racist or homophobic, but they do not represent true /pol/ culture and are only a minority. This is a board of peace and tolerance.
>>
>he doesn't know /pol/ is satire

Dude we're all black hermaphrodite muslims that love Jews and feminism, were you dumb enough to believe we're actually Nazis?
>>
>>69591288
I'm not racist, just race-realist
>>
>>69591288
We're all pretending. We are all jews.
>>
File: 1459063936019.png (116 KB, 905x624) Image search: [Google]
1459063936019.png
116 KB, 905x624
>>69591288

Yes. /pol/ is 90% satire and 10% stormfags who are unaware they're being satirized. Like /fit/is 90% satire and 10% idiot DYELs who are unaware they're being satirized.
>>
I was only pretending.
>>
I don't know about you guys, but I just plain don't like black folks.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 409x409
>Le /pol/ is satire meme
>>
Is it true /pol/? Is this all just to fluster your grandparents?

I thought I was the only grandparent flusterer here.
>>
I love you /pol/. :3
>>
Are we pretending to be satire
>>
>>69591288
I literally only care for white people. Don't care about anyone else and give me a reason why I should?
>>
File: 1459424547435.png (444 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
1459424547435.png
444 KB, 500x392
>>69592670
pic related
>>
>>69593569
It's nothing to do with colour and everything to do with culture. There are highly cultured black people too.
>>
File: tumblr_nsq1tpIJ7j1tmz1yho1_1280.jpg (460 KB, 1261x1240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsq1tpIJ7j1tmz1yho1_1280.jpg
460 KB, 1261x1240
>>69592670
>We're all pretending. We are all jews.
>>
So we all agree, Milo will be the first to go on the day of the rope?
>>
>>69593067
>but I just plain like black folks.
>>
>>69593722
>It's nothing to do with colour and everything to do with culture.

>he thinks race is only skin deep

>There are highly cultured black people too.

That's nice.
>>
I'm not racist, but I can notice patterns of behavior.

I can criticize the fact that Jews write a majority of the anti-white or leftist propaganda blogs/articles despite being such a low amount of the population, or how blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crimes without being racist.
I can criticize Muslims for the fact a majority of them still hold fundamentalist views and want to destroy the West.

We aren't going to fix the actual problems if we can't even address them. It also doesn't mean I advocate for removal or genocide of overall groups.
>>
>>69591288
Crime statistics are only pretending to be accurate.
>>
>>69591288
I dont think im racist but i certainly believe some of the racial differences including IQ are partly genetic.
>>
>>69594200
that makes you a racist in the current year
>>
>>69593422
I actually do want the restoration of monarchy and traditional family roles.
>>
>>69593998
This
>>
He´s right.

/pol/ embraces every shitskin who speaks out for us, showcasing that while race is important to us, political view overrides that.

We don´t hate nignogs just because they exist, but because of their actions. Technically seen the world is made up by 90% minorities at least, yet only muslims, niggers and jews get shit on - and there are actual reasons rooted in reality for that.

People here will defend minorities when they do get shot by a cop without proper reasons, and ridicule unjustified stormfront-tier "I´M GLAD THAT NIGGER DIED".
>>
I'm black. I post racist shit here all the time. Really don't give a fuck if anyone here is sincere. Just need the lulzy bantz.

Niggers.
>>
>>69591288
fuck off shill nigger
>>
File: this is even reality anymore.png (41 KB, 638x258) Image search: [Google]
this is even reality anymore.png
41 KB, 638x258
>>69591288
We are all shitposters that are pretending to be racists that are pretending to not be racist while pretending to be racists.

4chan is the first truly post-modernism website in history. The Ironic is so thick, the memes so dank, the attitude so utterly detached that it is impossible to describe weather or not this place really means ANYTHING. We are so far beyond traditional notions of truth or ideology or MEANING itself that labels and reality no longer apply to our thoughts and posts.

It is funny, to see the left's dream of post-modernism be realized in the form of racist reactionaryism and not some faggotary smug progressive shit.
>>
>>69591288
The bell curve is only pretending to be scientifically accurate.
>>
>>69594818
This is so fucking true and I wish leftists and muds would realize this. I respect a conservative nig nog 10000x more than some white liberal hippie faggot.
>>
>>69592050
Underrated
>>
>>69591288
Sry Shaniqua... this is not a safe space. : . (
>>
>>69591288
We arent racist. We dont dress in white sheets or burn crosses. Our ire isn't irrational. Its based on cold, hard logic.
Jews do control banks and media. Jews also control the majority of our politicians. Jews manipulate our countrymen every day. Jews created cultural marxism.
Blacks do commit way more violent crime than whites. It is mathematically correct to never relax around blacks
Muslims truly arent compatible with our culture. We value free speech and self determination. Islam wants control.
That doesnt mean we hate every single individual in these groups. We merely recognize the problems.
Censoring people from talking about important social issues is the reason none of these problems are being solved.
>>
>>69591288
I post for shekels. I am a good goy
>>
>>69592050
Just like Islam fampai
>>
File: Madness_Pol.jpg (39 KB, 637x288) Image search: [Google]
Madness_Pol.jpg
39 KB, 637x288
/pol/ is Schrodinger's image board. It's simultaneously dead serious and utterly facetious. It isn't about honesty, it isn't even about truth, it's a dark reflection of a world where truth doesn't exist. /pol/ is a way of explaining to people that the world we live in is insane without simply saying that, because the hideous, horrifying, blasphemous, lovecraftian statement that the world is crazy has become so normalized that it has no meaning. You cannot explain it anymore, you can only demonstrate it.

An idiot on /tg/ or Reddit will see this, and say "wow, those guys are crazy," and then go back to fighting for equality, when all people are supposedly already equal. He will say that Black Lives Matter, and then ignore black on black crime. He will decry morality in politics, and then make a moral case for welfare and tolerance. He will preach love and acceptance while gleefully tormenting Christian bakers for believing differently than him.

The redpill is that we are exactly as reasonable as normal people. That is the lesson that you should take from /pol/, not that we're jokers, but that what we believe is every bit as plausible as what you believe. The only reason you don't believe it is that the cosmic coin-flip didn't land you here before Tumblr. The "satire" is that we are aware of the lunacy. Why stop it? Why fight for sanity when sanity has lost all meaning? Where two people can look at the same information and develop contradictory opinions?

/pol/ is a portal to the Berenstein universe, where everyone is just as reasonable as they are in this world, but hold the exact opposite beliefs.
>>
>>69594818
In addition to this, the reason why Milo´s claim is so shocking to /pol/ is that we might have at least somewhat internalized the leftists meaning of racist - he who speaks out against PoC´s is automatically racist.

It´s just that we don´t care about being labelled as such. We simplying accept that according to the current rules we´re racists.

Now, if Megyn Kelly would claim /POL/ IS RACIST noone would give a shit.

But Milo claiming that we´re NOT racist is big red flag, since to our ears it sounds like "These guys don´t actually speak up against minorites" and "They´re merely pretending", while in fact he meant "/pol/ doesn´t discriminate simply on skin colour."
>>
>>69591288
sorry, it would be me, i don't really hate niggers, just muslims and they aren't a race
>>
No, Multi culture is fantastic, I love my new african neighbours whom I don't understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>>69591288

Everyone in the world is racist and there is nothing wrong with that, people prejudice eachother for their appearence, personality, beliefs, anything. People even unconciously discriminate based on all of these things, race happens to be one.
If you are refering to a hatred of other types of humans because of skin color (skull structure, genetics, and the races main cultures) than you are mistaken.
Generalizing based on race is well, generalizing. No one who is competent can have a strong hatred for millions upon millions of people, most of which they havent met, even based off of personal experience. /pol/ says it may hate niggers but the term niggers isnt really meant to insult anymore and If i say i "hate" niggers I and others may mean that I don't like the main culture of the black population in my location and that the majority of my experiences with the black minority popultion have been negative. I wish the majority of blacks could give up this shit culture and be lifted from poverty due to white man's burden but for now i settle for saying.
"I fucking hate niggers"
I still self-censor and I try VERY hard to improve my constant discrimination based on race, appearence and many other things.
People dont, or rather should not, generalize at all and treat cases one by one. Although i do understand worry against terrorism and crime based on race, discrimination about these with supporting statistics is unignorable.
>>
>>69591288

/pol/ is absurdism, we see how retarded the world is and laugh while rustling peoples jimmies
>>
>>69596730
niggers are niggers, halfsies and outliers dont matter on the big scale, kick them all out every one
>>
>>69591288
where is this from
>>
He knows damn well that /pol/ is a bunch of stormfags and white supremacists, he's downplaying that intentionally. If he was honest about the racism it would alienate 99% of the readers. If anyone asks this is all satire, at least until the Reich is in control.
>>
>>69591288
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>69598159
oh is this milo?

milo you fucking faggot
>>
>>69598159
hes trying to destroy the essential racist board culture through mass immigration of facebook faggots.
>>
No one, nigger
>>
>>69591288
This article is completely true and I love niggers
>>
DON'T LET A FEW BAD APPLES LEAD YOU TO ASSUME WE ARE ALL BAD APPLES

BOARD OF PEACE, LOVE, AND TOLERANCE
>>
>>69596480
copy pasta ? If not, you can have all my internet love.

Also, saved.
>>
File: perfidious albion.png (8 KB, 247x401) Image search: [Google]
perfidious albion.png
8 KB, 247x401
>>69591726
>and non-Jewish
yes... pretending
>>
>>69598737
It's fresh, I assure you.
>>
We're racial realists aside from the stormcucks
>>
I'm actually a GRU agent here spreading anti-westernism amongst disillusioned western youths.
>>
File: feelsbadman.gif (1 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.gif
1 MB, 256x192
>tfw your gf doesn't want to cuck you with BBC
>>
File: what-is-pol.png (320 KB, 1009x668) Image search: [Google]
what-is-pol.png
320 KB, 1009x668
>>69598908
Then, I tip you my fedora burgerbro.
>>
File: 1459447866855.jpg (40 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
1459447866855.jpg
40 KB, 600x360
>>69593517
thats deep britbro
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x950) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x950
>>69591288
>liberal gets on pol
>dats racis
>projects
>Kek silly kids be joking
>not serious about saving the white race

Ha you got me OP I was just doing this for the reaction. I think Sweden is a great place.
>>
>>69594818
Are we talking about the same board? Whenever I hear about "unarmed black youth shot by a white police officer" I immediately make the assumption that it's the nigger's fault, because he was doing some stereotypical nigger shit. And I've never had any reason to change that reflex because the facts always fucking prove me right
>>
>>69592050
I wholly agree with you /pol/ is the board of peace and progress whom mankind owes a lot to. They should properly educate people on us and what we've done for them. They should also help us set up /pol/ centers all over the planet and give us various freedoms aswell as a say in the political developements everywhere.
>>
>>69593930
As it currently stands you can likely make it year of the rope, seriously we'll get an economic boon from rope and coffin sales aswell as the undertaker business in general during those times.
>>
File: refugees welcome.jpg (539 KB, 1600x1207) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome.jpg
539 KB, 1600x1207
>>69591288
only against middle easteners and niggers
>>
>>69595338
Sure, he still has to go back. Because if those would actually breed and run the African countries maybe in a few hundred years something resembling a civilization might spring up over there.

They have to go back both for the good of their own people aswell as ours. Because currently we're just forced at gunpoint to turn every place on earth in a stoneage hellhole with various ethnicties and cultures being driven to extinction in something that fills all the criteria of the UN genocide check list.
>>
File: Joshua_Goldberg.jpg (243 KB, 360x1872) Image search: [Google]
Joshua_Goldberg.jpg
243 KB, 360x1872
>>69591288
We are all Jewish shills.
>>
>>69591288
I'd say it's more because terms like "racist" and "sexist" have been so abused as scare-words to shut down debate that "Black people commit a disproportionate ammount of crime" is already beyond the pale. So there's no reason not to jump straight to "shoot the fucking subhuman niggers".
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.