[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britbongistan status : Fallout 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Donald-Trump-657418[1].jpg (58 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-657418[1].jpg
58 KB, 590x350
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/657418/Donald-Trump-nuclear-weapons-Britain-Japan-US-president-election-Republican

"I'd fuck that shithole up in a heartbeat, clear out all the mudslime rapists and lets face it, the nuclear mutations may make them bongs look a bit more attractive!" - Donald Trump

*artistic licence may have been used for this quote.
>>
>>69589070
So you're saying that if the UK launched nuclear weapons at the US that Obama wouldn't retaliate?

Because that is essentially what Trump will be lining out here.

Trump bringing the heat.
>>
>Chris Matthews: Would you nuke our enemies? What about Europe?
>No of course not, but I won't take any cards off the table
>>TRUMP WANTS TO NUKE EUROPE
I see why the Nazis shot the press men first
>>
>>69590559
I've say it befr and I'll say it now, the press should be the first to go when shit hits the senpai¡n.
The world would improve drastically if all journalists waked up dead tomorrow.
>>
File: 1457645013291.png (84 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457645013291.png
84 KB, 2000x1200
>>69589070
THE WORLD WILL FEAR THE LION
>>
>>69590559
I puke everyime some media goes "a journalist killed in a warzone" like they are special or the bombs somehow would not exlode near them.
GTFO of the battlefield you fucking commie.
MUH freedom of press, "I have to photograph a dying soldier so that no more kids are sent here and my country then looses the war."
FUCK OFF
USA would have won both Vietnam and Iraq if not for the press.
>>
>>69589070
Why would he take the nuclear card of the table? The whole idea with nuclear weapons is to deter any enemy and make then think you are willing to use nuclear weapons.

If you don't have that image the weapons are pointless.

MAD
>>
>>69591416
Because we don't want to deter them. We want to rek them.
>>
File: nuke blast.webm (174 KB, 484x360) Image search: [Google]
nuke blast.webm
174 KB, 484x360
>>69591920
Then you and every one else gets rekt to.

If you use nuclear weapons they have failed to achieve their purpose, which is deterrence.
>>
>>69592193
Nukes should've been used in the korea and the vietnam war, also afghanistan and Saudi Arabia when the OPEP blocked the oil
>>
>>69590559
>"NEW PARTICLE DISCOVERED. FASTER THAN LIGHT. WOW. ATHEISTS BTFO!"
>*click*
>Article says about 1-2 particles (out of 6 gorillion) that were faster than the speed of light. Scientist think it was caused by sensor malfunction

I fucking hate journalists
>>
>>69592848
>Scientist think it was caused by sensor malfunction
top kek

to be honest family member, I think every mainstream should be tried for treason, and most of them hung
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.