[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your relationship with your mother like, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (79 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
79 KB, 1920x1080
What's your relationship with your mother like, /pol/?

What kind of woman is she?
>>
>>69588835
What's his name again?

Now, as a nation, we don't promise equal outcomes, but we were founded on the idea everybody should have an equal opportunity to succeed. No matter who you are, what you look like, where you come from, you can make it. That's an essential promise of America. Where you start should not determine where you end up.
- Barack Obama
>>
We get along, but to be honest she annoys the ever living shit out of me and she likes to 'play dumb' like must cunts.

My dad is much less annoying.

In the end
Women = Annoying cunts
Men = Generally top blokes.
>>
>>69588835
It is terrible but can we discuss this later when our board get back to normal?
>>
>>69588835
>What kind of woman is she?
the dead kind
>>
>>69589053
Yeah I'll make the thread again tomorrow. Just trying to get a nice scope of responses though.
>>
File: 1454677105115.jpg (104 KB, 989x437) Image search: [Google]
1454677105115.jpg
104 KB, 989x437
Die hard labour voter, nothing I or anyone says will ever change her mind. She's a good person who cares for her family more than anything else but god are her political views shit.
She got really pissed off when me and my Dad voted UKIP.
>>
>What's your relationship with your mother like, /po/?
Erotic.
Erotic.
>>
>>69588835
She openly says I am a failure and that I am a shame. She gets aggressive as soon as I try to talk to her. So my relationship with my mother sucks.
>>
>>69589742
>>69589641
>>69589536
>>69589155
>>69589090
>>69588997
>>69588875
>>69588835
Not an argument
>>
>>69589851
Noot an argument
>>
My mother died of cancer last year

She was 53
>>
>>69588835
Slut, i dont talk to her anymore. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
> what's your relationship with your mom like?
Pretty solid. She's starting to get a little jealous of how much time I spend with my gf more than going to visit her, but she also is getting to the point where she really wants grandchildren so she's not arguing too much.

> what kind of woman is she?
A racist redneck who believes that whites came from Adam and Eve while niggers evolved from monkeys. She's pretty submissive because she was in an abusive relationship before meeting my dad. Not the most intelligent, though... at least in terms of science and stuff.. she's basically the old fashion woman where the man is in charge of everything, and damn can she cook.
>>
>>69588835
an unloving, narcistic, eternal single mom
she's just like most modern woemn
>>
>>69589090
>>69589536
>>69589641
>>69589742
>>69589998
>>69591116

Fuck man I got pretty damn lucky.. what am I doing on /pol/? Seems all of you faggots have fucked up families...

Oh wait... my grandparents are zealous heretics and the rest of my daily has criminal records...
Nvm, I belong here
>>
She touched me.
>>
File: 1458030074359.png (72 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
1458030074359.png
72 KB, 675x694
>>69588835

she's breddy great.

Quiet, very private about her religious and political beliefs. Excellent cook. Extremely kind, obsessed with punctuality and cleanliness. Puts family first and lives with zero debt as a life rule. She and my equally based dad raised me 100% redpill without even knowing it.

We have a great relationship, but she never stops pushing me toward success.

I come here on /pol/ and see you all talk about how dismally shitty some of your parents are and how you hate all women. I wonder if my mom is the last of a dying breed (she and my dad both born 1960) because, call me Oedipus Rex or whatever, but I can't find a single girl that can measure up to my mother.
>>
File: 1459283826302.jpg (43 KB, 743x303) Image search: [Google]
1459283826302.jpg
43 KB, 743x303
>>
>>69592369

I'll throw in from the /pol/ angle, she is ethnically Polish, 100% white and her only voiced opinions on blacks are "they can't stop killing each other" kek
>>
the same as yours, molyneux

it's why we get along
>>
>What's your relationship with your mother like, /pol/?
She did the black mom thing (we're not black) and let me live with my grandmother until I was in my teens, so we're not too close.

Very selfish. I've taken care of our family because that's what I'm expected to do. She doesn't hold a job because she's our mother and it's expected. I'm about to get laid off and the first thing she starts worrying about is how it affects her and tries to find solutions that doesn't involve her helping out with bills.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.