[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump = 4chan >Sanders = Reddit >Clinton = Tumblr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: donald_-Hillary_Bernie_reuters.jpg (34 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
donald_-Hillary_Bernie_reuters.jpg
34 KB, 380x285
>Trump = 4chan

>Sanders = Reddit

>Clinton = Tumblr

Is this accurate?
>>
>>69588702
accurate as fuck desu

PRESIDENT TRUMP MEW WEVOLUTION
>>
MAGA
>>
>>69588702
Trump = anti political establishment, anti cultural establishment

Sanders = anti political establishment, pro cultural establishment

Hillary = pro political establishment, pro cultural establishment
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7J1I6tr6A
>>
>>69588976
Thanks Toby, that condenses it down in a way I felt bet could never articulate.
>>
>>69588702
most people on 4chan are probably more like Jeb! in real life desu
>>
>>69589296
But I hate guacamole and beaners.
>>
>>69589262
Since they weren't included, I'll throw in that the RNC is sort of pro political establishment, anti cultural establishment, but they've decided the only way to win is go full cuck and support the cultural establishment as well. Gold thing we have Trump running.
>>
>>69589722
>Gold thing
Autocorrect what the fuck are you smoking
>>
>>69588702
Clinton is Facebook. Normies that just support familiar names.
>>
>>69589296
This
>>
File: 1449506311684.jpg (168 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1449506311684.jpg
168 KB, 500x482
>>69588702
>>Trump = 4chan
>>Sanders = Reddit
>>Clinton = The jews

Fixed it for you
>>
>>69589961
Sanders is literally a jew
>>
>>69589961
So, she will be the next president huh?
>>
>>69588702
>>Drumpf = Reddit
>>Sanders = 4chan
>>Clinton = Cancer
Fix.
>>
Clinton is Facebook.
>>
>>69590578
What?
>>
>>69590882

>>Drumpf = Facebook
>>Sanders = Infinity
>>Clinton = 4chan
>>
>>69588702
Now can you do that based on 4chan boards?
Trump is for sure /pol/
>>
>>69590578
Nigger, what?
>>
File: 1459343929272.jpg (40 KB, 501x483) Image search: [Google]
1459343929272.jpg
40 KB, 501x483
>>69591053
>Trump = /pol/
>Sanders = /soc/
>Clinton = /lgbt/
>>
>>69589826
Pretty much this senpai.

I hear people around me only support hillary only cause shes a woman and she her names been around and no one cares enough to look at anything else
>>
accurate
>>
Donald Trump 4chan
Bernie Sanders Reddit
Shillary Clinton Kikebook
Ted Cruz 9gag
John Kasich Tumblr
>>
File: anglo.jpg (8 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
anglo.jpg
8 KB, 266x190
>>69590997
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
>>
>>69588702
>Sanders = Tumblr

Fixed
>>
>>69588702
>>Clinton = Tumblr

More like:

Clinton = MySpace
>>
>>69590578
Oh look, applied memetics is trying to push Drumpf again AND start infighting. Nice try, guys.
>>
>>69588702
no, it's retarded. Nor do I understand the point of making these analogies. Does it make you feel clever, OP?
>>
>>69593404
>Ted Cruz 9gag
>John Kasich Tumblr
That's not how it works
>>
I spent time learning english and although i might not know every damn word and dont know how to spell perfectly, i can speak and love talking to foreigners and foreign languages in general.
But my ears start to itch and i get agitated when i hear you fucking fake humans, you abominations, you self centered shits that think that you are bound to be a millionaire just for being in USA, doesnt even matter if you got there yesterday, when you say pro-something, anti-something
Those words dont exist, it resonates with fakery (better nonexistent word) and bloated self esteem that wasnt earned, ever.
>i like hum he is pro-warmnottoohotcoffee
>i hate that shitlord he is anti-degenerate
You dont even understand it, but you are ruining your own language and it feels like you are turning it into some iphone app, or some other hipster shit.
But what literally makes me angry and grind my teeth from anger and leave the conversation or shut down the internet and play Generals and nuke americans, is when SERIOUSLY with intent, someone writes or says that a country is AH DEMOCRACY!!
AH DICTATORSHIP!!
A fucking country CANNOT be a POLITICAL SYSTEM!!

Why dont you say :North Korea is A COMMUNISM. ?
A country can be DEMOCRATIC, COMMUNIST, dictatorial.

And this butchering of the English language is coming from its own speakers, for fucks sake.
You will never learn another language, since you are retarded the whole fucking lot of you, and yet you fuck your own language up because of social media.
Even your politicians and people of power, educated people do it.
Pls stop it, cherish your language.
>>
>>69593603
R A T O
A
T
O
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.