[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#TheChalkening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (709 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
709 KB, 640x1136
ON COLLEGE TRUMP SUPPORTERS PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THIS. LIBERALS ARE FLIPPING SHIT ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA. OLD ROW IS LEADING THE CHARGE AS STUDENTS ARE PUTTING MAGA STUFF ALL OVER COLLEGES. LETS GO. POST YOUR PICS
>>
MAGA
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 640x640
>>
Pretty funny. I dm'ed those guys on Twitter and they are literally /pol/tards. It's fun to see /pol/ memes be subtly dropped to normies
>>
>>69588081
Someone wrote "Vote Trump" everywhere on my campus (CSU) in chalk a few weeks ago. Liberals proceeded to chimp out and splash water on the chalk to wash it away.

Why do liberals get so shitter shattered over free speech?
>>
>>69588081
Normies btfo
>>
>>69588303
Fucking Colorado man. I moved here from Florida last year and the chicks are so fucking lame. Unless you go out in the sticks, they get pretty country
>>
>>69588414
So you're saying getting normies to do our bidding is a bad thing? Grow up. We need college kids to get on the MAGA train.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
>>
>>69588303
The dogmatically political ones are emotionally driven children who can't handle the prospect that they're wrong
>>
>>69588303
Someone washed away trash written by a tryhard and the conservatives freaked out about it wrecking their fun.

Why do conservatives get so shitter shattered over free speech?

Free speech isn't just the right to say what you want wherever you are, free speech is also the right to disagree with what others say. You had your chance to speak and they had theirs.
>>
>>69588081

Woot. GET EM
>>
>>69588857

Censorship is not Speech you liberal retard
>>
>>69588081
This year is already hilarious
>>
>>69589064
Based poo strikes again
>>
>>69588857

But it doesn't ever really stop there, doesn't it?
I think most people want to believe in Freedom of Speech as "Group A talks, Group B talks, the audience decides goes with who they likes" and everything is civil. But the reality is when Group A gains traction, they begin to suppress the speech of the Group B, by shouting louder, ridicule, and ultimately creating an environment where Group B's opinions are conflated to be "dangerous" and need to be suppressed and censored. Sure, Group B can still say what they want, but now there's serious risk.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.