[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ BTFO! Trumpfags on suicide watch!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: increasinglynervous-pol.png (61 KB, 1174x744) Image search: [Google]
increasinglynervous-pol.png
61 KB, 1174x744
>>
>leaf
>>
>>69587838
>Flowers
>>
>>69587902
what a fag
>>
Says increasingly nervous shill for the 7th time this year
>>
Fuck off Delbert.
>>
>>69587983
>Spears
>>
>>69588294
>Rosie
>>
>>69587760
I'm just gonna vote Libertarian of write in Ron Paul desu
>>
>>69588347
>Blake
>>
Notice how nobody has a defense for this, just namecalling and shitposting.
>>
>>69588376
Also reminder to watch the Libertarian debate tonight.
>>
>>69587760
>Hasn't even started on Hillary.
>Gotta get the nomination first retard
>>
File: 1457177076775.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1457177076775.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
>>69587760
>>
File: 45664556.jpg (216 KB, 1280x1295) Image search: [Google]
45664556.jpg
216 KB, 1280x1295
don't ever talk to me or my son again
>>
Hahaha...good thing Trump won't get the nomination anymorr
>>
Well I'd rather support Trump and him lose, than not even try at all OP. He's the line in the sand for real Americans. If Trump or someone like him isn't elected in the next decade, there will be even more militia uprisings and potential civil war
>>
>>69588733
The only people capable of organized revolt are white men, and too many have been brainwashed into being nu male leftists. Imported Africans and Hispanics, who are inherently docile and obedient on a large scale, will ensure the peaceful completion of the Jews' Thousand Year Kingdom.
>>
Didn't official polls also placed Trump way behind people like Jeb, Cruz and even Kasich? That is until the Don started to STUMP every one of those idiots.
When Trump faces ShitLary the bitch is going down
>>
>inb4 trumpshill posts pic of Romney being up 9 points over Obama in July before election
>inb4 they think a republican candidate losing that much of a lead means that somehow a republican can come from behind by 11
>>
>>69587760
Every day same shit same league

Sage
>>
>>69588918
Wait for the majority of white man to lose his job en masse in favor of globalists and third worlders, then you will see revolt. Everyone talks a big game about the Rothschilds and the Globalists, but everyone also forgets that their attack dog is the American Military and America in general. And if the white Americans have no jobs and nothing to lose, then they have everything to gain.
>>
>look mom, I posted it again
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.