[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the only good right wing/libertarian candidate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Reminder that the only good right wing/libertarian candidate is a much smarter and better businessman than Trump, and a more interesting person than anyone running. He's also running for the Libertarian Party nomination and doing horribly.

I'm a Democrat and a Sanders supporter. PRO-TIP: If Sanders loses the Dem nomination to Clinton, I would choose McAfee over Clinton in a heartbeat. He's the only one.
>>
>>69587596

That fucker's biggest achievement was making an "anti-virus" that was worse than any trojan. Also he's a bigger clown than even Trump.
>>
>not Gary Johnson.gif
>>
>>69587874
^Jealous because he knows white people are intellectual gods.

Stick to picking oranges Pedro.
>>
>>69588318
Also- top kek at the ironic name.
>>
>>69587596
He won't win
>>
>>69588013
Gary Johnson isn't even a real Libertarian.

He thinks businesses shouldn't be allowed to refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding.
>>
>>69587596

is anyone saying trump is right wing?

i mean... maybe by european standards. top kek
>>
>>69588940
Gary Johnson is a practical libertarian not one of those edgy guys who want to repeal the civil rights act.
>>
>>69587596
what ever happened to the libertarian debate stossel was going to moderate? I really want to watch mcafee and johnson debate each other
>>
>>69589279
Why wouldn't you want to repeal the civil rights act? It shits all over freedom in the marketplace.

Besides, such "acts" aren't needed in a libertarian society because then everyone would be truly free and therefore as equal as anyone else.
>>
File: Big Bird.jpg (113 KB, 1132x1380) Image search: [Google]
Big Bird.jpg
113 KB, 1132x1380
>>69587596
>Stick to picking oranges Pedro.
>>
>>69587596
Did this stupid fuck eat his shoes already or did he break his promise?
>>
>>69589618
Because it's a waste of time and accomplishes nothing.
>>
>>69587596
RARE
>>
>>69588013
Who the hell is that?
>>
>>69589600
Tonight Mr Dorsey
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.