[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals : 1 /pol/: 0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: rekt.jpg (120 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
120 KB, 700x700
Liberals : 1
/pol/: 0
>>
>>69587423
why didnt they negotiate a better deal when they were being hired?
>>
>>69587423
Women's sports do not generate more money you fucking liar
>>
>Esas minas son una negras envidiosas, cuantas copas tienen boludas
t. Leonel Messi
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x227
I call bullshit on generating more money. And with no source provided by the OP I have to assume I am correct.
>>
>>69587648
except for Soccer in America cause American soccerwomen are actually pretty good compared to the rest of the world. I think they've won the world cup atleast once

Whereas the mens team probably never won match in the world cup
>>
Is that why they can't even beat a bunch of teenagers?

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/uswnt-vs-u-17-usmnt.1939180/
>>
File: sourcepls.png (5 KB, 276x270) Image search: [Google]
sourcepls.png
5 KB, 276x270
>>69587423
>women's sports
>higher revenue generation
The only sport that would even potentially generate more than the male equivalent would be beach volleyball, not some butch women hucking a soccer ball in full garb.
>>
>>69587423

>National Team players getting paid

what is this meme? or is this a thing in America?
>>
>>69587648
Nobody watches men's soccer in America because they're pure shit
>>
>>69587648
Revenue is not the same thing as profit.
>>
>>69587864
Yep, soccer is considered a female sport here and most people do not follow the mens team. Does not surprise me at all that the women generate more money
>>
>>69587794
They won the World Cup and the final was the highest rated soccer game in US history while the men got knocked out in the round of 16 in theirs, they definitely generated more money in those respective years. Especially since girls and women soccer fans don't have anyone else to root for while there's a ton of men's leagues so that revenue from boys and men fans are split, even in the leagues outside the US.
>>
>>69588023
Thank you Susie.
>>
>>69587423
>playing for your country to represent it in the world
>sue it
things which only happen in the USA
>>
>>69587581

THIS.

The thread is now over.
>>
File: stopyou.gif (675 KB, 303x282) Image search: [Google]
stopyou.gif
675 KB, 303x282
>>69587423
FUCKING LOL they do know their audience is like 20 times as small? According to the free market they should even be paid less.
>>
>>69588187

But the Money comes from the Global Federation ie. FIFA, not your National Federation, so it doesnt matter how many views it got in the US.

You would have to compare the Tournaments on a Global Level, and the Revenue they produce.
>>
There should be no pay equality, because they don't have the same job.

The women play women's soccer.

The men play men's soccer.

Their pay reflects their demand.
>>
>>69587423
Soccer is a game for gaytards and Koreans
>>
>>69587581
First is always best on /pol/. And on the rare occasion it isnt, the replies make it BTFO.
>>
Literally the only reason their generated money is perceived to be so high is BECAUSE they get payed so low, the moment they get payed equal to men you're going to see those numbers plummet. Also what a bunch of spoiled fucking bitches, they actually bitch about the lack of first class jets and shit.
>>
>>69588877
>inequality creates value

Only on 4chan.org/pol/.
>>
>>69587423
SHUT THE FUCK UP CRYSTAL YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT
>>
What manly sports do chinks play? Video game? Sudoku?
>>
>>69587423
This is stupid, what was the men's team doing last year? Fucking training? You'd have to compare two years with world cups going on
>>
>>69587794
OP is a stupid faggot who gets his news from Facebook, but he's correct.
http://espn.go.com/espnw/sports/article/15102506/women-national-team-files-wage-discrimination-action-vs-us-soccer-federation
>>
>>69587423
>5 stars women 's world cup champions also lost against under 17 male opponents
>>
>>69587423
>Crystal
>shills for womyn getting paid more
There are less people watching women in sports, thus generating less revenue. Men in sports, however, draws in more people and generates more revenue.

Now why should women, who generates less, should get paid the same as men who generates more? Sports is an entertainment business. If women's sports cannot pull the same kind of revenue as men's sports, then the pay should reflect that.

It's like how men could get more things done at the same time as women in the workplace, which justifies giving men more than women. Say in 8 hours, men can move more material from the mines than women can. If that's the case, then women shouldn't be getting paid the same as men, and it would be justified.
>>
Nobody gives no shits about the slut soccer.
>>
>>69587423
>4 times less

Its like the word quarter does not exist, good job common core.
>>
>>69587794
>source provided by the OP I have to assume I am correct.
WRONG. With no source provided by op you CAN assume that OP's wrong.
>>
>>69588004
Yes. Money talks.
>>
USMNT U-17 8-2 USWNT

Also, this only takes into account one year where the women played a WC and only international games ignoring club level revenue which is usually higher.

I'm also quite sure the mens team raised more in 2014 alone than the womens team in the last 5 years
>>
>>69590605
nobody watches the american men's team
>>
>>69590852
4 times sounds a lot worse, making me want them to earn more.
>>
>>69590990

>nobody watches american soccer

Fixed.
>>
>>69590899
http://espn.go.com/espnw/sports/article/15102506/women-national-team-files-wage-discrimination-action-vs-us-soccer-federation

I already posted this because I thought the same thing as you.

You can always tell who is here from reddit because they can't post sources, and it's usually accompanied by Facebook memes.
>>
>>69589050
That's one of the very basic principles of economics.
>>
>>69590852
It's like you're not a native speaker of English and you've been taught one way to say something only to be confused when you come across another way.
>>
>>69592249
I don't know about you, but as a native speaker I would almost universally say "one tenth the amount" rather than "ten times less".
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.