[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69587381
plot twist: he's a jew
>>
It means that despite /pol/ having a reputation as an echo chamber, it's a million times better than /his/ in that regard.
Saw a thread once where people were talking about the origins of Jew hate in Germany prior to WW2, and the thread was mostly people saying that it either came out of nowhere or they were the scapegoats for the country's economic problems.
My response was that following WW1, the almost entirely Jewish Communist Part of Germany latched onto a sailor's revolt and used to to spark what was a civil war in all but name. I got met with "Go back to /pol/" and other types of shitposting.
>>
/his/ is kinda retarded in alot of aspects. Try dicussing the fall of rome and they get all triggered
>>
>>69587381
he made le epic shit post : D
>>
>>69587381
Literally who?
>>
>>69588299
Well it's like discussing your grandfather withering away from cancer with a cancer patient. Seems rude
>>
>>69588149
I thought German anti-semitism went all the way back to Martin Luther?
>>
>>69588680
It spiked after WW1 because the Jews tried to butcher their way into power and make Germany USSR 2.
>>
>>69588511
Yeah I was just trying to give a analysis of why it fell, the main point being that romans had changed ethnically, culturally, and religiouslly and became whole different breed of people and just not the same as the ones who built the empire in the first place and they got all butthurt and thought I was trying to make parallels to now. They got even more fanny flustered when I said they are the ones drawing that on those paralles and not I. Didn't tell me to to back to /pol/, but that just shows you how reality upsets them or even just opinions that suggest mutlicultism kills grand civilizations if implemented long enough.
>>
>>69589135
Not bloody surprised, interesting how heavily pushed the scapegoat idea is in education.
>>
>>69588149
>>69589135

True

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918%E2%80%9319

Every single leader was jewish
>>
>>69587381
Just an un-flagged Aussie keeping up with the reputation of Top Bantz Flag
>>
>>69589305
Funfact: Scapegoat is a hebrew word.
>>
>>69589207
The fact that the parallels sprang to their minds without even being explicitly stated should speak volumes.

I can't say that multiculturalism is really the root cause however. It seems more like a symptom of a civilization in decline. The most objective measure is native birth rates, which mysteriously drop off towards the end of large civilizations' lifespans.
>>
>/his/
Should be fucking /her/
Why can't women have equal representation on this board?
>>
>>69589863
Yeah I was kinda shocked by it to be honest. I really didn't understand how you could be so irritated by someones perception of a event in history and get upset at that person because you draw your own parallels. Maybe it is cogntive dissonance that your worldview of the modern west just doesen't hold up and isn't as healthy as you believed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.