[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All id politics aside and his shitty tax scheme, our healthcare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
All id politics aside and his shitty tax scheme, our healthcare in the US is terrible and this does make a lot of sense
>>
>>69586813
Yeah. You should worry about sand niggers raping your family before you talk American politics.
>>
Imagine if republicans never would've opposed health care and focused on borders ad gun rights?
Maybe the party would have some kind of future.
>>
>>69586813
That's why we need the free market to drive those prices down.
What is Barney suggesting to drive the prices down?
>>
>>69586813
Even though universal healthcare would likely be cheaper per capita (because you get rid of middleman insurance companies); the raw cost from the millions of people you now pay for would be too much without huge tax increases which in turn negatively impact the economy.
>>
>>69586813

>our healthcare in america
>our healthcare
>our
>kraut flag

ignoring that BS, have you ever heard of the Cleveland Clinic. World renowned healthcare. Arab sheikhs fly halfway around the world to come here for heart surgery and other serious health issues. Our healthcare is top notch
>>
>>69586813
Alright so where it the proposed plan that won't shaft the middle class even further with taxes?
Stating a problem without proposing a viable solution is whining
>>
>>69586813
If you think socialized health care is the answer, join the military. Shit isn't as good as it seems.
>>
>>69586813
>our healthcare system is shit so let's throw more money at it
Sorry Muhammad, life doesn't work that way.
>>
>>69588209
>implying healthcare at the cleveland clinic is any more your healthcare as it is some random german's
As you said, that's healthcare for Arab sheikhs, not Americans.
>>
Under Bernies new tax plan, for every 5k someone makes they have to pay 1k extra(relatively)I make 25k a year and under his new plan I would have to pay 4K EXTRA per year. Fuck Bernie. I'm about to get a house and don't need his fucking tax plan preventing me from living in it.
>>
File: award.jpg (14 KB, 261x140) Image search: [Google]
award.jpg
14 KB, 261x140
>>69589280

Don't be obtuse, nederlander, anyone can go and get healthcare there if they can afford it. The point is that, of all the places they could go, those with cash come here because the quality is best. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.