[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
La Lu Li Le Lo La Lu Li Le Lo La Lu Li Le Lo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ColonelAI.png (96 KB, 252x376) Image search: [Google]
ColonelAI.png
96 KB, 252x376
La Lu Li Le Lo
La Lu Li Le Lo
La Lu Li Le Lo
>>
>>69586359
do re mi fa so la ti do
do re mi fa so la ti do
do re mi fa so la ti do
>>
>>69586359
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
>>
Phantom Pain plot was way worse tha guns of patriots and so fucking unrealisitc
Kojima should stop and make ZOE3
I would have like a WW2 metal gear with the boss but this guy is a total hack.
>>
>>69587337
I don't care what anyone says, MGS2 was my favorite. The plot and gameplay was great.

I also thoroughly enjoyed MGS4, despite it being a movie.
>>
>implying the Patriots were wrong
>>
>>69587337
Phantom pain plot was more /pol/ than /v/ about how language and cultural homogonisation can intrude and destroy smaller cultures leading to wars and violence
>>
>>69588476
SPOILER
I like that but I didn't like that the enemies were zombies, the demon, how psycho mantis was stronger than son gohan, how you weren't Big Boss, that Ocelot was such a nice guy and you could only control one guy and not Miller or Ocelot, Gray Fox would have been cool too.
Also, that metal gear was too big and advance, everything was too advance, wasn't it set on the 80s?
>>
File: 1433975737607.png (211 KB, 594x329) Image search: [Google]
1433975737607.png
211 KB, 594x329
>>69589018
>he didn't have a technologically advanced war machine in the 80s
>>
>>69586359
/pol/ BTFO
>>
guys just be chill
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.