[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Mexicans want to annex California?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Justice.jpg (160 KB, 736x819) Image search: [Google]
Justice.jpg
160 KB, 736x819
Do Mexicans want to annex California?
>>
>>69584373
Of course they do. You can see it every time they say "our land".

Fucking arrogant spics.

t.Californian
>>
>>69584373
They've done it by default the reconquista is real, big business, liberals pandering for votes and kikes who want to destroy our homogenaity did this
>>
>>69584373
The entire south-west. States like New Mexico are already majority "Hispanic".

Expulsion when?
>>
File: 1456369899170.webm (2 MB, 640x598) Image search: [Google]
1456369899170.webm
2 MB, 640x598
>>69584373
Honestly I would 100% sell California to pay for The Wall.

I think this is Trump's strategy for real.
>>
>>69584671
Why not just... integrate the fucking Mexicans instead of getting rid of what would otherwise be one of the top 3 states in the US. If the fucking dumbasses did that in the first place we wouldn't even have had this problem since Mexicans would've turned on their own brotheren in favor of being on the winning team.
>>
>>69584373
We already have.
>>
>>69585713
>integrate the fucking Mexicans
HAH
HAHAHA
>>
>>69585790
HAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU!
>>
>>69585859
More Mexicans makes the country worse bro. They don't magically become productive first-world whites, and their kids statistically are even worse.
>>
>>69584373
No. California is fucked already and why would we want it? So we can fuck it up again?
>>
>>69586233
YOU fucking killed your fucking matters not me

Fucking spics cant adapt when they're surrounded by more spics, in small dosages integration is possible, there's already a shit load of those forth and third generation Mexicans that have adapted and integrated and at a glance everyone just assumes they're white / American.
>>
>>69584671
Trump-supporting Californian here. Go for it, just put us out of our misery.
>>
>>69586848
Ooooorrrrr we could keep them out
>>
>>69586398
I like the cut of your jib.
>>
File: file.png (108 KB, 1074x1109) Image search: [Google]
file.png
108 KB, 1074x1109
>>69584373
>implying the reverse won't happen
Soon. Very soon.
>>
>>69587468
then why didn't you do it before you fucking dummy? You think i dont want to shut the gates also, of course but its too late, they're here to stay no matter what. Im just working with what i think we got.
>>
>>69587845
I think you're confused.
>>
>>69588367
im going to be honest, i had this really good rant i was going to go on but i like got some fucking coffe and it just slipped. I have no idea what happened but it just slipped outta my head
>>
yes, but no californians (of any kind), they will inexplicably perish during the annexation
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.