[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idiots everywhere!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
what you even dont know that frauke petry left her husband, who is an evangelical priest, with several children, for a party colleague. You right wingers, trump voters dont know your left and right.
>>
I don't care about germany so why are you saying "trump voters"?
>>
Cause most non german! right wingers fapping to this shady woman.
>>
File: tumblr_n6ghw5ZKU31snnfv8o1_500.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ghw5ZKU31snnfv8o1_500.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>69583919
>>
>>69583919
>>69584093

Trump has children from 3 different women and is on his 3rd wife. We don't care. We like people that are effective - as long as they are effective, we don't care what baggage/bullshit they have.
>>
>>69583919
>evangelical
Protestant family. Big difference
>>
File: feels-bad-man.jpg (32 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.jpg
32 KB, 330x357
>>69583919
>you'll never be her party colleague and smell her seat after she leaves it
>>
>>69584342
>Trump has children from 3 different women and is on his 3rd wife.
He never cheated and did not leave wife for someone else like that.
>>
>>69583919
I am not stating anything you don't already know.
>>
>>69583919
If my wife was an evangelical priest I'd also leave her, they're fucked in the head and actively contributing and supporting the current issues.
>>
>>69585574
Hi bluepill. "No."
back to r/liberalmedia or r/BillMaher please
>>
>>69583919
I don't really think that the majority of us actually care. Seems like the left is making a bigger issue out of degenerate behavior than we are.

I guess when you're about to get your fucking ass kicked, you'd reach for anything.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.