[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
explain thi shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 23
File: Ce9lGDWXEAAMhZH.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ce9lGDWXEAAMhZH.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
whats the real reason weed is illegal? is the cigarette tabacoo tycoons paying the government to keep there #1 competition at bay? does the government not realize they could make more money off legal weed than the tabaco companies pay them to outlaw it? or make money off drug busts?
>>
You let retards vote
>>
>>69583170

It was a way to keep niggers and hippies in check. Now it's a way to keep profits and union jobs in check.
>>
Again women fault.
When the patriarchy ruled even cocaine was legal.
>>
Pot is soon becoming legal everywhere in the US. It is legal for any use in a few states and legal for medical for most if not all other states. I bet eventually it will be legalized on a federal level.
>>
>>69583170
>whats the real reason weed is illegal?

first head of the DEA justifying the next year's budget increase by demonstrating an effective (as defined by the DEA) ban of a dangerous (as defined by the DEA) substance

it was only several decades later that the american public - not just mexicans and niggers - started smoking weed at all
>>
Banning something that is to amis like beer to germans.
Fucking idiots
>>
>>69583170
The government hasn't figured how to make it totally legal and still make money off it.
If people grow their own and sell to friends, the government makes no money.
Average price in the USA is probably around $250-$300 per ounce, and it only costs around $5 per ounce to grow, and that is indoors, outdoors would be much cheaper.
>>
>>69583663

Its legal for medical in less than half of all states.

Why is it that whenever drugs are brought up on /pol/ people who have no idea what they're talking about feel the need to chime in?
>>
>>69583170
Tobacco corporations.
Alcohol corporations.
Pharmaceutical corporations.
>>
>>69583725
This, this and this again. It's a self perpetuating beast, at this point, with too many invested parties to be combated quickly, despite all logic and public opinion to the contrary.
>>
>>69583170
There is no way you can say that the marijuana is winning. You pothead faggots wouldn't cry about >muh jail sentences otherwise.
>>
Its the kikes. Seriously, dig deep enough, it was the kikes who got it criminalized and misinformed the masses that its harmful for their own greed.
>>
As long as smoking cigarettes and the like is perfectly legal I'll never understand why weed isn't. I won't advocate either way for it but I can't accept such a stupid bias. I'd rather smoke something that grew naturally than some godawful mix of who knows what disguised as tobacco
>>
>>69583963
>Why is it that whenever [ANYTHING IS] brought up on [THE INTERNET OR REAL LIFE] people who have no idea what they're talking about feel the need to chime in?
Fixed that for you cuz
>>
>>69583880
The purpose of the Government is not to make money especially not at the expense of the people.
>>
>>69584317
I'm not sure what you are talking about, they tax us all the time for all kinds of stuff.
If I grew weed and sold to my friend, how would they tax it?
Right now with plant limits and other things, they can still keep production down and tax it like in Colorado.
>>
>>69583170
I don't think tobacco tycoons are in on it, every weed smoker I know also smokes tobacco.
>>
>>69583170
Weed was made illegal in order to entrap niggers before they become real dangers to society
>>
>>69583170
I live in Colorado. It's legal. Most people's grand mother's grew it in their garden last year.
>>
>>69583170
I don't get it, weed is illegal yet movies and politicians promote it
>>
>>69584160

It's closer to alcohol than it is to cigarettes
>>
>>69583170

taxes, it makes a ton of money that has to be laundered, if it was legal the revenue would be taxed
>>
>>69583170
You can't patent a plant, thus big pharma can't make money so they ensure it is illegal. They tried making high-potency synthetic substitutes (patentable) for marijuana in labs in the us and look how that turned out.
>>
>>69583170

tobacco has nothing to do with it, it's the plastics industry thats afraid of it
>>
>>69583725
When you say schedual i laugh, but every once in awhile you put some words together and remind me where the language came from. Well said, bong.
>>
>>69584797
How did it turn out?
>>
Cigarettes are being taxed to shit more and more, not to mention they lost the marketing battle seeing as there are 0 pro-tobacco advertisements outside of gas stations, not to mention the idea that marijuana is in direct competition to tobacco is kind of ludicrous, so the meme that some big corporations are keeping pot illegal is retarded.
The answer is its cultural. The 60's and the reaction to the hippie movement basically guaranteed marijuana and other drugs are going to be illegal as fuck until 2060.
The idea that the gubmint is also making money off of drug busts relating to marijuana is dubious as well since I'm sure the couple hundred thousand they'd make on a big bust would outweigh the cost of setting up the bust, with training, buying equipment, and all that shit, not to mention its not like the government can resell what they take outside of CIA/FBI baiting for more drug busts.
So again, its a cultural issue. Americans previously largely opposed drug use and voted in policies that went with this line of thought.
>>69584038
>tobacco
Retarded
>Alcohol
Possible, although I can't think of a rational reason why honestly. Booze is a long-standing tradition and the goal of pot use is to get high as fuck and the drinking culture in the US is largely against being shitfaced outside of colleges.
>Pharmaceuticals
Again likely, although with the whole "POT CURES CANCER" meme as well as the rising interest in "natural" remedies going around again this past year I'm sure companies in the past have been wanting to get their hands on pot-based alternatives but haven't been able to due to federal banning.
>>
>>69584526
Yeah and that is called theft.
Government shouldn't tax us for anything except police and firemen.
>>
>>69584700

no, alcohol might even be more deadly that cigarettes, it's closer to tea or coffee
>>
>>69584880
k2. The blacks and poor people in general got hooked on it. Its addicting, didn't used to show up on drug tests, so a lot of the tyrones on probation would use it and its a full-agonist not a partial-agonist at the CB1 receptor that gets you high so it makes you psychotic. Look up "people on spice/k2" if you want examples. It was made at University research labs in the U.S.
If they could patent marijuana and sell it at a premium (which they do with CBD :GW pharma) they would
>>
File: 1440105199020.jpg (60 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1440105199020.jpg
60 KB, 480x640
>>69584933
Marijuana is a mild hallucinogen.
Consistent use of it will lead to mental issues in most people and severe mental problems in a smaller but still significant subset of people.
It is far more dangerous then any of those substances barring perhaps Alcohol (when abused).
I have seen many of my friends lose years of their lives (and their minds) to Marijuana abuse.
>>
File: 1450340814198.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450340814198.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>69583170
>Amerikeks can't even beat a plant

MUH GREATEST NATION TO EVER EXIST
>>
>>69585267
It's legal where I live.
What are you talking about?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>69585267
>>
>>69583170

You're kinda dumb, so let me spell it out for you. If marijuana is legalized then a plethora of overpriced pharmaceuticals our population is gouged on and addicted to are rendered irrelevant. Pain relievers, nausea medication, experimental drugs that fall along these lines are entirely obsolete, and that's a billion dollar business. Marijuana is cheap, anyone could grow it, so it's easily accessible and thus simple to compete in, so we make it illegal so nobody can compete and they are forced to purchase our overpriced opiate poison laced with acetaminophen which kills your liver.
>>
>>69585204
I've had friends lose years to caffeine addiction. World of Warcraft. Some anecdotal evidence doesn't mean a lot.
>>
>>69585346
Hes talking about before it was legal..
>>
>>69583170
A couple major reasons. The dea "makes" too much money off of it.
See
>>69583725

Secondly big pharma hates that it could kill sales for a looooot of prescription drugs. Seizure medicines, tyenol, sleeping aids, etc.

Thirdly plastics agencies hate hemp.

None of this will matter though as the generation that was told DRUGS ARE BAD MKAY is dying and there's too many people alive now that know weed is harmless. It'll get legalized or at least decriminalized it just might take some time.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (359 KB, 1224x1584) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
359 KB, 1224x1584
>>69585644
>caffeine addiction

That's bad stuff
>>
File: weed_hurr2.png (98 KB, 1000x944) Image search: [Google]
weed_hurr2.png
98 KB, 1000x944
>>69585644
Yeah but some of them could barely socialize anymore and became scared of their own shadows. They turned into completely different people, mentally ill people.

After eventually quitting most of them became MUCH better and started looking like their old selves again but the differences between their pot-head forms and their regular forms was quite drastic and shocking honestly.
>>
>>69584896
I disagree.
Manufacturing knows most people dubbed "joe six pack" have a limited "entertainment" budget.
If weed is legal, they don't get the same net revenue because people have other legal choices.

https://www.leafly.com/home/androidsplash?origurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.leafly.com%2Fnews%2Fheadlines%2Fthe-top-5-industries-lobbying-against-cannabis-legalization-will

Really easy to Google proof that they are doing it.
>>
File: 1354333807090.jpg (22 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1354333807090.jpg
22 KB, 400x225
>>69585204
>Consistent use of it will lead to mental issues in most people and severe mental problems in a smaller but still significant subset of people.
You got a source on that bub?
Marijuana exacerbates pre-existing mental illness depending upon what it is- one of my coworkers is schizophrenic and can't smoke to get high as fuck anymore because of it, but she still smokes for her arthritis because she refuses to take her pills- but it doesn't cause you to go schizophrenic. One of my other coworkers used to smoke for his anxiety but now he's switched over to alcohol because he got caught and is on probation.
I haven't seen any real research documenting the rise of mental illness with marijuana illness and I doubt you have either.
And while it does have mild hallucinogenic properties, comparing it to shit like LSD, mushrooms, the other Research Chemicals retards pass off as LSD nowadays, would be retarded and fallacious. Individual sensitivity to marijuana varies and as such can cause variability in effects but there is no proofs that it causes mental illness.
Casual use (1 and above uses a week) of marijuana is about as dangerous as the same use of alcohol.
But this is a shitpost and I don't know why I even bothered.
>>
>>69585954

Straight edge people are the most insufferable cunts on the planet. They talk about how straight edge they are 24/7 as much as potheads talk about how high they are. At least potheads have the excuse of being intoxicated, straight edge losers just get high on made up self importance and the smell of their own farts.
>>
File: 14404638788112.jpg (294 KB, 1207x722) Image search: [Google]
14404638788112.jpg
294 KB, 1207x722
>>69586014
>>
File: 1457783286144.jpg (128 KB, 700x768) Image search: [Google]
1457783286144.jpg
128 KB, 700x768
the war on drugs is dumb and a waste of tax dollars. That being said weed is degenerate as fuck. Well weed culture, If you smoke after work or just on the weekends. You know as an award for accomplishing a goal more power to you. That's not the case for most. Can you imagine if people drank like 420BLAZEIT fags smoke? I know some people do drink like that, but it's frowned upon even by other drinkers.
>>
>>69586010
Interesting.
I didn't really put much thought into it but reflecting, most of my friends prefer pot to booze even with the added cost from it being illegal.
>>
>>69585954
I can't tell if this is satire or not. Your picture is of quentin which is a heavily mocked source. You name quentin "hurr weed2" which would almost seem to mean that you saved it knowing it's ridiculous.

But the nonsensical story you made up to back up your argument almost feels like you're being genuine.

I give up. Satire? No?
>>
File: BLxpg9C.png (89 KB, 1000x941) Image search: [Google]
BLxpg9C.png
89 KB, 1000x941
>>
>>69586414

>DUDE IM SO SOBER RIGHT NOW
>>
>>69586414
Gatsby is his favorite.I BET he never read Silmarillion.
>>
>>69583170
>Plant still winning
If you spics get smug we still have barrels full of Agent Orange we haven't disposed of yet.
Don't get smug, just call us out for half-assing everything we do.
>>
File: in_denial.jpg (29 KB, 398x399) Image search: [Google]
in_denial.jpg
29 KB, 398x399
>>69586403
>But the nonsensical story you made up
I did not make up that story.
The friend I spoke of was a very confident and popular guy from my school.
We smoked together for awhile and over time he got more and more self concious and less confident in the way he acted.
Eventually he barely hung out with me anymore and then stopped answering his phone all together.
Months later I saw him on the street and he was a bumbling mess. He looked like an autist and could barely keep eye contact with me and clearly was immensely uncomfortable.
Out of pity I ended the conversation quickly, told him it was nice to see him and that he should call me if he wants to hang out.

Months after that he called me and we hung out and he explained to me what had happened to him and it was the previous story.

Weed can really fuck some people up mentally while still for whatever reason making them wanna keep smoking.
It is hardly safe for everyone.
>>
You retards do realize that drugs are illegal because the big guys just don't want to pay taxes, right? The government, police and whatever are all in their pockets. This wont change anytime soon
>>
File: 1378342824564.jpg (18 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
1378342824564.jpg
18 KB, 312x445
>>69586251
>he's not biting the propaganda memes, he must be a 420 blaze it fagit!
Being a brokedick college student working as a manager of fast food joints has shown me how retarded marijuana abusers are.
I love a blunt every once in a while but going on ride-alongs with my dealer coworker has been pretty enlightening into the world of casual/"hardcore" drug abuse.
Really sad people. And lots of niggers I mean jesus christ
>>
>>69586414
>Implying girls are reading and not playing league of legends and hearthstone.

Ok
>>
>>69586414
>fucking Gatsby
10/10
>>
>>69583170
Law Enforcement are try hard dipshits who dont think before they act. Therefore when an entire generation is raised thinking "drugs are bad mmmkay" this is the result. People are stupid, but in reality the drug is so highly classed illegal, because back in the day a scumbag named William Randolph Hearst lead a crusade against the plant, worrying that master race hemp would shit on his business. This is why even hemp and hemp seeds are hard as fuck to produce and sell in this country. You could order pounds of poppy seeds legallu and get high as fuck, but if I ordered marijuana seeds it would be jail time. It also didnt help when Nancy Reagan opened her mouth.
>>
>>69583170
It's been criminalized specifically so law enforcement can target at first Mexicans, the hippies and blacks in the late 60's
>>
>>69586251
To be fair, people who smoke weed, really aren't like that. If I've seen anyone doing shit like that it's the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd. I've been smoking for years without doing much of anything else. To me, is like cigarettes, smoke it to relive stress. Also, when it comes to things like stomach aches and colds. Weed is one of the best remedies that I've noticed.
>>
>>69586750
I highly doubt El Jefe is crossing the border to lobby politicians against taking his money outside of shooting his street dealers to death and taking their money and product anyway, Pedro.
>>
File: weed_hurr3.png (146 KB, 1000x852) Image search: [Google]
weed_hurr3.png
146 KB, 1000x852
>>69587091
>>
>>69586935
You can order marijuana seeds from europe and 99% of the time they'll pass customs.
Shit you can order ready-to-grow mushroom kits as well, and I've ordered mushroom spores from in-country.
>>
>>69586277
I smoke a joint after every shift I do for the past 3 years and nobody but my gf actually knows I do it.

People who flaunt their dopamine fix are cancer.
>>
File: d86.png (149 KB, 1000x739) Image search: [Google]
d86.png
149 KB, 1000x739
>>
>>69583170
>WAR
>>
>>69583880
We had the idea of selling grow licenses in the 30s, but it was a scam to arrest people.
>>
>>69583170
The government go too big and knew it could get a bigger budget for declaring war on drugs meme. Fortunately for us Americans, we all pretty much love our drugs.

We need our culture to promote anti drug shit and good morals, but if I wanna smoke weed and it doesn't negatively effect other peoples lives, then they can fuck off.

We are a land of vices and will always get them one way or another.
>>
>>69587091

DUDE the best part of a straight edge lifestyle isn't actually abstaining from certain influences, it's the high you get from sitting on a platform of self adulation of telling g other people how sober you are LOL
>>
File: 1386559547332.png (145 KB, 995x902) Image search: [Google]
1386559547332.png
145 KB, 995x902
>>69587863
Not really.
Straight edge people tend to have higher average levels of dopamine and thus are happier on average and less moody.
They also tend to be in better shape physically and have a higher brain functioning due to no drug abuse.
So yes they are aware they are superior.
>>
>>69588022

In this moment, I am euphoric . Not because of any phony plants intoxication, but because I am enlightened by the scent of my own flatulence. DUDE SO SOBER RIGHT NOW LOL
>>
>>69588401
I wasn't even speaking for myself.
I ain't straightedge but I do think objectively a "mostly" straightedge lifestyle is the best.
>>
>>69584587
I use tobacco for spliffs but I do not smoke cigarettes.
When I smoked weed intensively I was buying one bag with 20g of tobacco per month.
Compared to people that buy one or two packs a day that is close to nothing.
>>
File: 1458518174225.png (660 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1458518174225.png
660 KB, 2000x3000
>>69584038
>alcohol corporations

hold the fuck up, thats bullshit! weed and beer go great together, thats like saying cigarette companies are in competition with beer companies

or nintendo is competing against mcdonalds
>>
>>69583170
Weed is illegal so the DEA can make sweet bust money.
>>
>>69588742
II don't think you understand how little anybody cares about how intelligent a video game playing child thinks he is for talking about how straightxedgy he is.

Fact of the matter is there are genuinely dumb people who never touch a thi g in their life and some intelligent people with addictions, so nobody cares about your 'no true Fedora tipper' assumption of 'superiority' about what "video game playing child" wastes his time the best.

All I'm saying is that straight edge people NEVER shut the fuck up about how sober they are and why they are laughably pathetic. You know what we call sober people who don't need to point out how sober they are every 5 minutes? Normal. They don't associate with stupid ads labels for highschoolers like Jonas Bros Promise Rings... I mean straight edge
>>
>>69583170
women hate that men are able to enjoy themselves with it
whiteknights in hopes of pussy pass that law.
they fuck up the happy users, themselves and women.
>>
>>69584160
>Not growing your own tobacco
Do you even farm?
>>
>>69583170
It threatened tobacco, cotton and timber interests in the early 20th century.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/minorities/comments/4cw6tu/niggers/
>>
>>69589237
In my scientific experiment that involved over 10K people that smoke weed, almost all of them were drinking less alcohol than before they started smoking weed.

Especially hard liqueur. More than 90% of them stopped drinking every other type of alcohol except for beer.
>>
File: 1458735972613.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1458735972613.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
>>69585204

what? i smoked weed all my life and never once hallucinated and nothing is wrong with me mentally at all

what the fuck are yo even talking about? also trump is pro weed and pro guns so fuck off!
>>
>>69583880
$250-$300
Are you insane or just fucking stupid?

A good supplier will give it to you for $190, therfore you will be profiting more than a $100 dollars because normies are idiots and buy $20 bags instead of buying in G's. Ripping people off is easy.
>>
File: UCeSG.jpg (133 KB, 800x2229) Image search: [Google]
UCeSG.jpg
133 KB, 800x2229
>>69590177
Trump is pretty clearly anti-Weed and anti-alcohol.
He has I think however said that he would let the states decide on an individual basis what they would allow in that sense.
That doesn't mean he personally approves of any drug use (he clearly does not).
>>
>>69589780
>this
I've almost completely stopped drinking since I've started smoking. Alcohol fucking sucks. Plus it ruined my chances of getting with my dream girl.
>>
>>69591310
same^
>>
>>69583170
weed infringes on several very popular medication brand including steroid inhalers and meds for people with parkinsons disease however the crown jewel is simpson oil wich cures cancer so its basically the exact opposite of what the fat new york quasi jewish types want to happen.
>>
>>69590878
hes heavily invested in big pharma he cant go against their decisions
>>
File: 1446431448788.jpg (769 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1446431448788.jpg
769 KB, 2000x1339
>muh weed
>>
>>69583170
We're simply fighting the war like cucks. There is no drug use in Saudi Arabia. Execute people for recreational use here and our society would finally be freed from thr crushing rot of this moral degeneracy.
>>
File: 1448697294643.png (289 KB, 398x399) Image search: [Google]
1448697294643.png
289 KB, 398x399
>>69591736
Nah.
All trolling aside Trump is pure straight edge and has always been that way.
He has never touched food or drink and even at almost 70 years old he is in pretty good shape, has amazing energy levels and only sleeps 3-4 hours a night.
He has also made sure that none of his children use drugs and has seemingly been successful at that.
Trump wants people to succeed and make the most of themselves and pretty clearly sees drugs as an impediment to that.
I still think he'll let the states decide for themselves but I don't think he actually approves deep down and there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>69583170
Because of jews.
>>
Dunno why people care if its legal or not. Everyone who wants to is gonna smoke it anyway
>>
File: 1442814252382s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1442814252382s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
Because William Randolph Hearst was scared of the hemp industry going lucrative so he convinced everyone that it was dangerous so that his industry wouldn't go out of business
>>
File: hUBia2.jpg (148 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
hUBia2.jpg
148 KB, 1000x665
>>
File: received_1227918217237597.jpg (20 KB, 540x922) Image search: [Google]
received_1227918217237597.jpg
20 KB, 540x922
>>69583170
If you want to smoke weed do it. Just don't base your entire life around it. You become annoying. In public act normal

Want to be gay? Fine just don't base your entire life around the fact you are gay. In public act Normal

Anyone who bases thier life around something and never shuts up about are fucking annoying.

>Inb4 a fucking leaf
>>
>>69589780
Makes sense. Smoking marijuana actually lowers your tolerance for alcohol.

If you smoke weed and drink booze, try smoking first. You get drunk twice as fast.
>>
>>69583170
It's more profitable being illegal
>>
>>69593270

>jewell kaufman

every time
>>
>>69583170
I think it is better illegal. It is capitalism in its purest. No taxes regulations ect. It even creates this weird humourous subculture like stash jars in fake soda bottles. It also puts general degenerates and the uncunning in jail. Were it legal though the level of entry would be much higher than
>I got 300 dollars saved up im going to make some money being a drug dealer
>>
>>69587354
Live hemp seeds? Not legally. That dude in Canada got busted for it. They even irradiate hemp seeds in bird seeds before it gets through customs. Spore kits are technically legal because they contain no scheduled substances, and hemp seeds only get through because of a food loophole, there is however no doubt marijuana is more heavily enforced, so idk what the fuck youre getting at.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.