[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so racist? Doesn't he know it's 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Viktor-Orban-008.jpg (23 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Viktor-Orban-008.jpg
23 KB, 460x276
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/feb/05/hungary-right-political-abyss

They should embrace multiculturalism like my country
>>
Nice 3 year old article.
>>
>>69583015
Read the fucking quote man

>"Most Gypsies are not suitable for cohabitation. They are not suitable for being among people. Most are animals, and behave like animals. They shouldn't be tolerated or understood, but stamped out. Animals should not exist. In no way." Zsolt Bayer, Magyar Hirlap, 5 January 2013
>>
Feb. 26, 2016: Hungarian PM Viktor Orban calls out the leftist leaders of Europe:

>Hungarian PM Speaks - Merkel Not Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT_MFvKhBsE

----------

March 18, 2016:

>Orban's historic speech puts Hungary on war footing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE
>>
>>69582946

racism is a social construct

check mate
>>
Gypsies have been present in Europe for many centuries now and to this day still remain vagrants and thieves.

You simply can't make them into civilized people.
>>
>>69582946
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>69584802
Perhaps because you never tried?
>>
>>69585288
Nah, they're shit everywhere. But lefties have managed to find an example of a young girl who has never done anything wrong and therefore we shouldn't judge :^)
>>
>>69582946
Rarefag
>>
>>69582946

>2016
>not being racist
>>
>>69583487
Well gues what, he´s right. There was some kind of gypsy colony near place i lived when i young, so i have lot of experience with them. Most of them dont work and they live from welfare, stealing copper wire or mugging people. They are violent- there were only about 20 gypsies in our school (out of cca. 300 kids), yet they caused about 90% of fights and almost all of them had to have some kind of assistant so they pass 4th grade.
>>
>>69582946
ayyo dat mann is a raysis
damm mann
he even build wall
>>
>>69583015
>>
>>69582946
This man is the greatest world leader of our time.
>>
>>69582946
wow I mean come on
>>
>>69585288
>>69585555
I have a cousin that teaches some gypsies here in France once a week.

She had this really smart little girl, real potential, very good learner etc. and she really wanted to see her go through college / high school and do studies, but my cousin knew this was a last cause, because the family of the gypsie don't allow that.

Once grade school is over, they take their children back and subscribe them to a shitty distance learning program (to keep their wellfare). They just don't want their children to mix with society, at school especialy.

So this little kid is now off the school, back to theft life and social support.

Vive la France that makes this possible.
>>
>>69585288

I understand that you feel the need to defend gypsies, what with you both being a type of subhuman mongrels, but they are utterly irredeemable and worthless.
>>
>>69587617
I am not defending then cumskin slavshit, i just wanted to know if europe had ever tried to assimiliate then instead of treating then like crap.
>>
File: 2016.png (120 KB, 279x237) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
120 KB, 279x237
>>69583015

fpbp
>>
>>69582946
oh my, its year 5776!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.