[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY WHITE-NATIONALIST THUGS THRILL TO TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (750 KB, 755x533) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
750 KB, 755x533
https://www.nationalreview.com/nrd/articles/433215/donald-trump-white-supremacist-supporters

"Identitarianism” is a newfangled euphemism for white supremacy. Coined around the start of the 21st century by the intellectual wing — such as it is — of the French far right, it has since been adopted by white nationalists the world over. Last October, I attended a conference in Washington convened by the identitarian movement’s American division, the National Policy Institute (NPI). It was fitting that the gathering would occur on Halloween, as about 150 ghouls filled the ballroom of the National Press Club. The crowd was almost entirely male, many of them (apparently taking advantage of the under-30 registration discount) young. A conspicuous number sported the Hitler Youth–inspired hairdo known as an “undercut,” short on the sides with a long part on top. In between encomia to the recently deceased anti-Semitic newspaper publisher Willis Carto and a recitation of pagan reveries by a white-separatist folk musician, attendees perused bookstalls featuring the conspiracy-mongering American Free Press newspaper and the Holocaust-denying Barnes Review. What drew me to spend an otherwise pleasant Saturday afternoon among a group of white supremacists was the buzz that Donald Trump’s then-nascent presidential campaign had stirred within the movement. Trump’s politics of resentment thrives on a sort of coded groupthink — namely, white groupthink.
>>
meh
>>
black people will still vote for a racist if they think that racist can get the job done.
>>
File: wtf.png (352 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
352 KB, 506x506
>>69582747
not sure if I like this new theme or not
>>
NR are professional cucks
>>
>>69583654
You using firefox?
>>
>>69583881
chrome
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
same author, disregard
>>
>>69584083
If you want to get rid of the new formatting, install Adblock Plus (I don't know how to do that in chrome), then add a filter preference for:

https://s.4cdn.org/css/md2016.*.css

The format will return to normal, except the coloring is light blue (don't know why). It worked like a charm for me, and is much more readable, etc.
>>
>>69584139
>Despite being gay and Jewish
Well that was quick
>>
>>69582747
>hairdo known as an “undercut,” short on the sides with a long part on top

lmao, not the hair!
>>
>>69584139
Rev up the ovens, cunt.
>>
>>69582747
>A conspicuous number sported the Hitler Youth–inspired hairdo known as an “undercut,” short on the sides with a long part on top.

lol where the fuck has this guy been? The undercut is like the standard hipster hairstyle
>>
>>69584364
thanks so much!
I just added the url to uBlock whitelist and bingo solved it
>>
>>69584855
not whitelist, custom list
>>
>>69582747
And highest turnout of niggers to vote for a nigger.
What's the point?
>>
>>69584815
It seems jewish paranoia overrides gay fashion awareness.
>>
>>69584855
>>69584917
np, some anon gave it to me
>>
>>69585078
It's ironic how the Jews can find a white nationalist conspiracy in a fad haircut but their massive over representation at the top levels of everything except sports is pure coincidence.
>>
Are you serious? Undercuts are popular fashion at the moment. Fuck, it's probably most popular amongst the liberal tumblrite crowd. This is as bad as "durr Drumpf made people raise their hands!"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.