[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam Red Pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: wewuz.jpg (74 KB, 600x752) Image search: [Google]
wewuz.jpg
74 KB, 600x752
When will you idiot man children learn Islam is the real red pill?
>>
Yeah, why don't you go ahead and tell me why Islam is a red pill
>>
>>69582222
Because the west has lost control of their woman
Islam will put them back on collars
>inb4 im a muzzie
>>
File: 1454607800980.jpg (29 KB, 339x288) Image search: [Google]
1454607800980.jpg
29 KB, 339x288
>>69581996
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>69582222
- teaches spritual equality between men and women and gender roles of society. men need to work women need to be mothers, foremost.

- teaches against tribalism, we are all people

- compulsory charity

- despite the extremists, it does actually teach that "there's no compulsion to religion" in the quran

- is the first book to separate the difference between jihad and irjef. Jihad is war with rules of engagement (basically only combatants are legitimate targets) and irjef is essentially terrorism by modern standards today and will get you sent to hell

want more?

any questions about islam?
>>
>>69581996

>deny science
>beat your wives
>marry kids
>fuck goats
>fuck your young daughter
>stone young daughter for being a slut
>bomb everything you hate
>hate everything
>no bacon

Islam is the hummus pill
>>
>>69582594
Women are only a problem because men are weak. Islam fucks more shit up than it fixes. What really needs to happen is for the kikes to get away from media so that tradition stops seeming "uncool".
>>
File: suck-my-tits.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
suck-my-tits.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>69583642
Is there an instruction on how to craft a bomb in last chapter of Quran?
>>
>>69582594
1. I don't need an Imammy to teach me how to control womynz.
2. An ideology with a super ghost dad is laughable
3. Muzzies is magik and can ride a unicorn to split the moon.
Ah the Crimson hued scimitar shaped pill
I was a Mormon now I'm more man than you'll ever understand
>>
>>69581996
t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>69583773
Call plumber to fix toilet
Muslim plumber shows up to fix toilet.
Brings bulldozer, knocks down house.
> meh we fix your towelette, you build new house will have new toilet.

That's how Islam do it
>>
>>69582594
except one glaring problem, like all religions they are batshit insane, and if you don't believe their insanity you must be beheaded per their holy book
>>
interesting, mahmoud. you present no evidence to support your claim so neither will i.

i think dawkins has effectively destroyed all arguments in favour of your kind

islam is a pathetic, anachronistic horror show that contributes as much to westren society as cancer.

we need chemo immediately to ensure that it is exterminated for the good of mankind and the preservation of civilisation.
>>
>>69581996
Islam is truly a wonderful religion worthy of equal treatment!

Now, as a nation, we don't promise equal outcomes, but we were founded on the idea everybody should have an equal opportunity to succeed. No matter who you are, what you look like, where you come from, you can make it. That's an essential promise of America. Where you start should not determine where you end up.
- Barack Obama
>>
Can I rape white women incessantly and kill other Muslims without remorse? Have my own hareem?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.