[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the government is an agency of force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 11
File: 1454864835407.png (317 KB, 470x598) Image search: [Google]
1454864835407.png
317 KB, 470x598
>the government is an agency of force
>>
>You support me being SHOT?! That is SICK
>>
ONE
>>
>>69575425
The government is an agency of force because they force other's ideas on to you one way or another.
>>
ANOTHER MOLYNEUX POST?
>>
>>69575425
NOT
>>
>>69575425
>this sounds dumb to me but I can't refute it because I like thinking in my safe little box
>>
>>69580539

AN
>>
>>69580807
A G M N
R U E T
>>
>>69580685
Who's perspective are you taking, I don't understand
>>
>>69575425
>not an argument
>>
>>69575425
It is? Of course it is.

It forces your hand and will force you with fines or prison if you disobey their edicts.

The argument is whether or not the force is justified.
>>
You would think that a man who provides rational arguments for things such as race realism or global warming hoaxes and fiercely opposes Islam would be better liked on /pol/.

Reason and evidence aren't edgy enough, I suppose.

Also, by taking statements such as "one fucking dollar" or "do you support me getting shot" completely out of context, you are doing the exact same thing with Stef that the media does with Trump.
>>
>>69582842
not an argument
>>
>>69582842
There's plenty of shilling going on for and against the guy, but for the most part this is little more than banter and a low tier memeing.

Especially with the truth about X videos, there's a lot of positive mentions of him. More than anything else for his videos relating to the elrction in the US.
There is little reason to go beyond that level of positivity, this place is not a shrine elected for the worship of youtubers or podcast creators.
>>
>>69583478
> This place is not a shrine elected for the worship of youtubers of podcast creators
I'm not saying it should be, I'm just slightly annoyed that instead of talking more about the issues he mentions (especially the ones which aren't often mentioned such as parenting), Molyneux threads quickly devolve into everyone saying "not an argument". It's not even funny unless he does it. There are more actual discussions on WE WUZ KANGZ threads.
>>
>>69584132
Fair enough.
>>
>>69582665
This
>>
>>69583478
i like most of his late stuff. But listening to him having arguments with people on the phone is hard. He talks too much in those conversations and gets offtopic in a heartbeat.

Other than that i agree on very much with him. His libertarian standpoint seems a bit odd if you are not used to it but at least he offers arguments why he thinks it should be this way.

>not an argument

i've litteraly never heard him say that
>>
>>69585703
The call-in shows can get dull, depending on the caller.

Not an argument is his signature response to comments.
>>
>>69585703
He uses it a lot in the comments. When someone makes a point against him without actually attacking the validity of his data or the soundness of his logic, he simply replies with that.
As I recall he even has a video explanation for it. "What is an Argument?" or something.
>>
>>69575425
He is right but I disagree with anarchy even if it is more moral. Statism just works better, well until it starts getting abused by politicians but that is the peoples fault for not caring or knowing enough.
>>
>>69575425
No shit, are these really arguments that he makes?

We know that a state can be seen as a necessary evil, but the alternative is much worse.

Name me one piece of Earth since the industrial revolution, with at least a million people that stayed a good place to live for a few decades or more without a state. It doesn't fucking exist.

"It's never been tried"

Nice commie argument you cucks.
>>
>>69586430
How exactly does statism work better?
>>
>>69586783
Because it works at all you fucking moron
>>
>>69586783
Military to defend your rights from other organized gangs of people.
>>
>>69586783
Because the punishment exercised by the gouvernment prevents battery from becoming murder and rape. Tends to be favourable throughout all of human history.
>>
>>69586555
He isn't arguing for destroying the state overnight, you know. Not even Ayn Rand ever did that.

Name one thing that the state does better than private enterprises.
>>
>>69587184

Murder people by the million?

Exporting private externalities to people we don't know or see?

Nation building?

Ayyee?
>>
>>69586970
But they prevent me from having my own guns to defend myself in the first place.

>>69587025
Where would you give a rapist or murderer greater chances of survival?
A) In a suburban village with cops.
B) In a more isolated settlement with no cops.
>>
>>69587184
It's not about individual issues, it's about the big picture. Stateless lands are unstable and poor shitholes and you're fucking retarded for not seeing that.
>>
NOT
>>
>>69587556
They aren't any poorer than the shitholes surrounding them that do have states.

Also, third world shitholes =/= western civilization.
>>
>>69587556

"State Land" are mostly empty. like 90% empty
>>
File: 1456749332891.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1456749332891.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>69587936
>>
>>69587556
Its not about dismanteling the government as a whole.

The past decade has clearly shown that regulations in some fields need to be put in place and upheld by the state.

For example regulations on banks. It's pretty hard to draw the line though.
>>
Test
>>
File: 1452542741416.jpg (98 KB, 533x416) Image search: [Google]
1452542741416.jpg
98 KB, 533x416
>>69575425
It is
>>
>>69587790
Stupid or autistic, I'm not sure.

>>69587728
>They aren't any poorer than the shitholes surrounding them that do have states.

Objectively false.

Why do you think western civilization has decided that government is a good idea? Turns out they put a lot of thought into this and they were intelligent, unlike you.
>>
>>69575425
not an argument.

- Neil deGrasse Tyson
>>
>an Irish Canadian is the savior of the white race

seriously, /pol/ ?
>>
>>69587936
not an argument m8
>>
File: ancap foo-de lowest res.png (4 MB, 1560x3928) Image search: [Google]
ancap foo-de lowest res.png
4 MB, 1560x3928
No arguments to see here
>>
>>69588037
That's bullshit. The banks didn't conduct responsible business because they knew the government would bail them out if they failed anyway. Also, if there was no such thing as bankruptcy (which is a government invention), you would see big business act a lot more responsibly.
>>
N ot Na ARUMENal

zabmigao
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 248x203
>>69588115
> Objectively false.
>>
>>69583478
>>69584132
Some of his videos like Truth About Ted Cruz and Truth About Donald Trump are quite eye opening really. He does a good job of refuting the media narrative with primary sources and direct quotes.

The Truth About Donald Trump was what made me a full Trump supporter. I knew the media's sensationalist spin tactics but after that video it was clear that there are no redeemable major news agencies out there, journalism is dead, and we need Trump to win so we can start systematically eroding people's remaining faith in the media.
>>
>>69588105
anyone got the real one?
>>
>>69585703
The people that call into his show all seem borderline retarded. Guess that's the primary demographic of right wing YouTubers
>>
>>69588525
Eastern Ukraine needs constant help from Russia to keep it from descending into chaos.

Libya and Somalia are great and prosperous nations though, you should head out that way.
>>
>>69588241
Banks aren't people, they don't make choices. Bankers made these choices because they knew by the time these choices broke the bank, they'd already have their money.
>>
>>69588525
Name one that isn't poor and unstable while being self sustaining. I'll wait.
>>
>>69588115
Just because western civilization is the best doesn't mean it's infallible. We also thought slavery was good for a very long time while it was neither efficient nor moral.
>>
>>69575425
>NOT
>>
>>69588996
You really dance around every question. Start answering them or fuck off. Answer the question.
>>
>>69588241
That may be true but now its too late for that anyway. If they act unresponsible the state is required to bail them out because if they didn't the whole system would go down the shitter.

If single bankers could be held responsible for their actions this would be a totaly different case. Sending some of those fuckers to jail for 100+ years would definatly change their behaviour.

But the worst thing that could happen to them is a slap on the wirst or being fired with millions in compensation payments.

Maybe after WW3.
>>
>>69588883
Somalia is just as big a shithole as the surrounding countries are. Libya and Eastern Ukraine both have multiple governments.
>>
>>69586300
It's great because people have been raised in this vile world of liberal sophistry and have never learned how to argue.

90% of people probably can't grasp the concept of a "fallacy" or valid reasoning. They just quickly devolve into ad homs, strawmans, loaded questions, or just spout nonsense using big words thinking that looking smart is as good as being smart(common liberal social media tactic).
>>
He is just a philosopher that knows how to site his source. Anyone that has done a research paper could do what he does in his clips. He is pretty brilliant, he keeps his opinion out for the most part.
>>
>>69589208
All those areas with governments were lawless recently and then they adopted governments.

Why did they decide to pool public funds and people to work for the benefit of their people? Is that a good idea or something? I hear that all the best places to live are kept safe and prosperous by this thing called a government where people pool their efforts and money to make their land a better place.
>>
>>69589113
I did answer the question. The west was wrong before on the issue of slavery, which leaves open the option that it's wrong now on the state.

Just because it's the best doesn't mean that it's perfect.
>>
>>69586430
Statism is inevitable. We used to have tribal anarchy. Eventually tribes got bigger and bigger and started conquering other tribes and created a state.

Non-aggression principle is fine if that's a moral philosophy but in a world full of Muslims and dindus you'll have to spend all your time and energy fending off the hordes
>>
>>69589413
No government was never even the plan for Eastern Ukraine or Libya.

Why do you think people wouldn't pool their resources together if there was no state? There is such a thing as common interests.
>>
>>69589646
Government is an instrument of the people to pool their resources. I'm blown away by how difficult this is for you to understand.
>>
>>69587790

Only 3% of the american territory is used bitch deal with it
>>
File: eh, what.jpg (13 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
eh, what.jpg
13 KB, 236x314
>>69575425
That's not an argument.
>>
>>69589747
Why the fuck would a community need someone taking money from its member under the threat of violence if the money is going to be used for the best interests of the aforementioned community.
>>
>>69589747

If that would be the case, my property would no be seized by the organization that fancies itself a government.

It is not a tool, it is an idea. The idea that some people can force others to comply and some people should not resists.
>>
>>69589880
>>69590344
Because some people are too stupid or maybe autistic and can't understand why having a government benefits everyone including them.
>>
>>69589179
This is the biggest problem with the State. The principle of a safety net is inherently disgenic. The system needed to go down the shitter. It was shit!

The collateral damage would have been unfortunate but it's not like we stopped that damage from happening, we just delayed it to keep the shit system in place. The next crash is coming and will be worse than the last one.

Think of it like a patient w/ gangreen. Instead of removing the foot we delayed the need for the operation for a while. Gangreen is still there and it's growing. Next time he needs treatment he'll have to remove the whole leg.
>>
>>69589880
>>69590344
If you guys had it your way, all our lives would be shittier, poorer and more dangerous. The majority of adults understand why the government is necessary.
>>
>>69590597
But if they're so stupid and autistic, why not just leave them be? If having a government benefits them, surely they will see that themselves, and if they don't, whose business is it but their own?
>>
>>69590713
If your position in intelectually and morally superior, why does it have to be enforced at gunpoint?
>>
>>69591047
>>69591171
Because they directly benefit from the money being spent and they are too fucking stupid to see that. Not everyone is rational and intelligent. Case and point, you.
>>
>>69591338
If a nigger steals your wallet, goes to the store and buys you groceries, does that make the act of stealing the wallet moral? And can he know better than you which groceries you want and need?
>>
I saw some of his recent videos posted here on /pol/ and one of the things that caught my attention is how he just falsify data and try to build his own "argument" on a philosophized "scientific" bullshit. For example, in the videos I saw he keeps mentioning IQ levels and how they are a race thing, and then at one point he says that first generation of smart non white people can have high IQ but the next generation will suffer from regression to the mean, since that's in their genetics, and their parents intelligence was just a statistic error. But, he fails to explain many examples that refutes his claim, including Indians in the US, having the second highest IQ after Ashkenazi jews, generation after generation, and also other ethnics. Later, was a video with a Romanian girl in Brussels, who kept talking about how that she want to attack every single brown people in Brussels that she sees because of what happened, and his only objection to the issue was that she doesn't have anyone to back her up, so that she should stick to peaceful ways now. Now, how different is that from durka's level of IQ?
>Abdul in Morocco hears about another abdul in Iraq getting killed by "whities" or christians
>Abdul now want to take his revenge from everyone with the same color tone and religion.

In a way, for someone who criticizes Islam, that bit was very Islamic from him and his audience. Overall, he seemed like a pretentious cunt with a teenage following of I'm so smahhhht
>>
>>69590703

I'm afraid you are right. Europe is on the brink of destruction and it's mostly to blame on germany.

Propably gonna fuck up the world a 3rd time, sigh.

But you get deported anyway so you should be excited

>Monique Escobar
>>
>>69580685
then move the fuck outta the country. Living within a state means you will comply with the given state's structuring. You are agreeing to abide by an given laws by living there. Idk what is so hard to understand. I've always hated this "use of force" meme. If you don't pay taxes and still live within the state's borders, you have thrown yourself at the will of the state's internal policing services.
>>
>>69591507
If 1% of weirdo hermits live in a city and complain that cops are an immoral concept, the remaining millions of people won't bend to the will of those 1% of simple minded weirdos who can't see why cops are a good thing to pool money for on a citywide scale.
>>
>>69591507
If I live in a city and 1% of the people are too stupid to see the benefits of pooling money for citywide police, should the other 99% of people just get rid of cops and be forced to spend more money on for profit security companies while all poor sections are left unpoliced?
>>
>>69590597
>Because some people are too stupid or maybe autistic and can't understand why having a government benefits everyone including them.

Well if actually presented an argument to support your claim we would accept that but as of yet nothing vibrates.
>>
>>69591855
Or should we just let those naive morons deny a better quality of life and safety for the other 99% of people?

You're an idiot man, maybe one day you'll grow out of your anarchist phase and realize why government is necessary to live in a prosperous and stable land.
>>
>>69590713
>If you guys had it your way, all our lives would be shittier, poorer and more dangerous. The majority of adults understand why the government is necessary.

Oh shame me more Jamal
>>
>>69591855
Yeah, the cognitive dissonance with not argument guy is astonishing
>The government should be dismantled
>The government is an agency of force

two weeks later
>The government should have strong immigration laws
>The government should build the wall

How the government is supposed to finance these projects and law implementation??
>>
>>69592389
Not my fault that you're weak mind is literally incapable of seeing that you benefit from police, a ,military, emergency services, roads and firefighters.
>>
>>69591338
>Because they directly benefit from the money being spent and they are too fucking stupid to see that

It's not because at one point you can benifit from it that it is either ok or the most benificial arrangement.

Hey bud look slavery is fine since the slave benefit from there situation, they don't need to calculate wage or worry about food. I mean without having to think about these necessity what else could they be thinking about right? I mean they could have time to think about space travel and shit right?

Or hey k lets make another Analogy.

Man gets beaten by his wife everyday.

But hey he benefits from this relationship because hey he gets sex once in a while and he can have children too so hey how could he want a better arrangement?
>>
File: 1434976129612.jpg (34 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1434976129612.jpg
34 KB, 490x333
>>69592651
>if you don't agree your mentally ill or stupid
>>
>>69592439
>maybe one day you'll grow out of your anarchist phase and realize why government is necessary to live in a prosperous and stable land.
literally wat. im not an anarchist lol. For example, one can't live in Canada, expect to enjoy the societal benefits/services of doing so, and then not pay taxes because they feel their taxes are being wasted. That person deserves to be fucked with by the state.
>>
>>69592457
how dumb are you if you can't understand from where he is making the points, the context of them, the points themselves
>>
>>69591338
If people like me are so irrational and unintelligent, why not just let us persist in our irrational and unintelligent ways, if they are so irrational and unintelligent, it will give you a far greater advantage with your rationality and intelligence, and your system will certainly make you wealthier, happier and more likely to reproduce than ours makes us.

>>69592149
The 1 % can simply not pay for the cops and not use their services. Ever think of that?

>>69592457
The Romanian girl didn't say anything about attacking all brown people, but rather not letting them swarm European countries. As for the IQ thing, I'm sure you can figure it out on your own.

He supports the building of walls because the current society we live in is statist rather than free, and that's the statist way of dealing with it. He explains very often why free societies would not be burdened by immigrant leeches despite having open borders.
>>
>>69584132
I think he is a swell guy, I don't agree with everything he says, but I do agree with 90% of his stuff, I think people shit on him too much for no reason. Sometimes he is a little too euphoric but his speeches are great
>>
File: not an.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
not an.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>69587936
>>
>>69593195
>I can't see the irony of a man constantly calling for dismantling government being faced with a situation where the government is needed
Reality says hi mister brains

>>69593284
She did say that. You can rewatch the thing.

>As for the IQ thing, I'm sure you can figure it out on your own
I did, and that's what I am telling you, he's saying wrong shit all the time, and I just demonstrated it to you, you can self check yourself the IQ of India 81-2 and the IQ of Indian diaspora 110.

> He explains very often why free societies would not be burdened by immigrant leeches despite having open borders.

Yes, and his biggest solution is no welfare. Cause you know people have money raining on them when their loved ones get cancer or some incident that requires lots of cash, and then he talks about "friendly societies" Where the church and the neighbors help. He probably forgot we don't live in 14th century anymore, and nor that poor people did well then, in fact starvation was a common occurrence.
>>
>>69594534
he argues for a perfect society according to his philosophy and then makes another case in the constraints of what we have, where's the irony?
>>
>>69594534
> I did, and that's what I am telling you, he's saying wrong shit all the time, and I just demonstrated it to you, you can self check yourself the IQ of India 81-2 and the IQ of Indian diaspora 110.

He says all the time that smart people leave the shithole countries first.

> Yes, and his biggest solution is no welfare. Cause you know people have money raining on them when their loved ones get cancer or some incident that requires lots of cash, and then he talks about "friendly societies" Where the church and the neighbors help. He probably forgot we don't live in 14th century anymore, and nor that poor people did well then, in fact starvation was a common occurrence.

Yes, the crucial difference between now and the 14th century is the welfare state and friendly societies.
>>
>>69594879
You have to pay taxes because you live in the state you pay taxes to and use its services. If you don't want to pay taxes, move to a stateless area or run off in the woods. This is very fucking simple.
>>
>>69592457
no welfare = open borders are fine
welfare state = nigs flooding your country for benefits

we have a welfare state, therefore mustn't allow millions of mexicans enter to leech of the government.
>>
>>69594726
Are you for real? It is like a priest preaching for abstinence and the moment he's in a room with a hooker, 'well now that we are here'...

>>69594879
>He says all the time that smart people leave the shithole countries first.
And he also says that the following generations will go back to being dumb, he repeated it several times, regression to the mean he says. Why is that not happening with Indians in the US? Why are they even smarter and wealthier than white people generation after generation??

>Yes, the crucial difference between now and the 14th century is the welfare state and friendly societies.
Except for that friendly societies are good a food basket, tens of thousands of medical costs can burden a friendly society and imagine that happening twice or three times a year! It will break the fucking friendliness in that society, cause no one is that friendly, so the option would be having a large friendly society on a national scale, and having such large entity requires employees, supervisors, representatives...etc aka every fucking form of government that isn't a dictatorship.
>>
File: 1449995686563.gif (2 MB, 387x251) Image search: [Google]
1449995686563.gif
2 MB, 387x251
>>69595222
So I have to give up all of my property and all the benefits of living in civilization because I don't want to pay for services I don't want to use?
>>
>>69595507
not at all
>>
>>69579548
FOCKING
>>
>>69595467
You see, my beef with that is that you put welfare in isolation of other policies that your government do. Can you or can you not deny that the US government destabilized all of central American countries? Can you or can you not deny that the US government played an important role in fucking up northern Mexico with drug war? I am not saying you are not free to stop more immigration in, it is your damn country, but if you want to do so try to keep your noses out of their countries as well.
>>
>>69595571
Yeah welcome to living in a society. You're benefiting from those services whether you like it or not.
>>
>>69595784
I agree that we should not destabilize countries.

The point is that welfare with open borders leads to mass immigration for the sake of benefits. If there was no welfare in west / north europe, would they have a migrant crisis?
>>
>>69595507
> And he also says that the following generations will go back to being dumb, he repeated it several times, regression to the mean he says. Why is that not happening with Indians in the US? Why are they even smarter and wealthier than white people generation after generation??

He says it's likelier to happen because smart people coming from a place that has produced mainly dumb people have a greater chance of carrying dumb genes and passing them on to their children.

It's different with indians because of their caste system and its influence on genetics.
>>
>>69591684
not an argument.
>>
File: Inbreeding_Arabs.jpg (165 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
Inbreeding_Arabs.jpg
165 KB, 579x576
>>69591684
I would have to look at those IQ stats for U.S Indians before I make up my mind. One argument is that the Indians who move to the U.S and stay there and have families belong to a higher stratum of Indian society and of better racial quality than the Indians still in India - remember, India consists of many ethnic groups, some of which are genetically isolated and might have had good qualities for generations.
>>
>>69596160
I agree with that, but you can close the borders and keep the welfare to your own citizens who might and will need it someday. But, there's another point to be made here, welfare isn't what 100% of immigrants look for, you will also have a sizeable percentage of that who are willing to move somewhere else simply because it has better living standards, better jobs, better wages...etc. It happened before in Roman times, you think in Rome they had welfare? No, but they had open borders, they also had problems with immigration, cities like Alexandria in their prime time used to have shanty towns of poor immigrants outside its walls. Where they going there for the welfare? I doubt it.

Open borders in our age of fast transportation only works if the entire world is developed regardless of welfare existed or not.

>>69596221
>He says it's likelier to happen because smart people coming from a place that has produced mainly dumb people have a greater chance of carrying dumb genes and passing them on to their children.

LOL, how about Arabs in the US then? They after Jews in the US come in as second in terms of representation of billionaires in comparison to their population percentage, iirc it is 4:1 or something like that.
>It's different with indians because of their caste system and its influence on genetics.
It is not different, many of the indian people in the US are the sons of taxi drivers and deli shop owners.
The main factor behind low IQ isn't genetics unless you carry some sort of disease. It is wealth and nutrition.
Take for example Palestine and Israel, average IQ in Israel is 95, in Palestine it was 87 in 2003 and rose to 89 in 2010. I mentioned the dates for an important reason which is that in 2003 Palestinians had malnutrition levels that of sub saharan africa due to economical blockade and ongoing war. In 2010 the economic situation improved and thus IQ with it. We still have 10% of children who were permanently affected cognitively
>>
>>69597459
Don't you have hospitals to launch missiles at Mohammed?
>>
>>69596671
Yes, because the only difference between castes in India is genes and not that they are severely impoverished and many of the children there have growth problems stemming from malnutrition.
>>
>>69597718
kek. yeah muhammed ya stone chucking butthurt fucker
>>
>>69597718
>>69597975
Not an argument
>>
>>69597975
>Be Amerifat
>Get shot
>>
>>69596221
I also forgot to talk about the inbred argument, ashkenazi jews have a long history of inbreeding, in matter fact some studies show that the entire population can trace its lineage to very few women.
>>
>>69575425
ddddddddddddd
>>
>>69598617
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
I think the government is a necessary evil as of right now. An ideal society would be anarcho capitalism but really my only worry is people will just group back together and form their own government. Maybe it'll be the next political revolution in a century or many. All I know is if we don't fight back now, we're going to be stuck with socialism.

So right now I'm classical liberal/libertarian. For pragmatic reasons rather than moral. I'd just like to stop being told how to live by the federal government. Being told what I have to buy, taking tons of my money via taxes and giving it to other people who aren't as lucky or responsible. I'd gladly donate to charity. But they don't threaten jail time or death if I don't donate.

Anyway I Like stefan. He really takes the hits for us doing his research and speeches and whatnot and is mostly reasonable. I'm sure he has mommy issues like I'd argue alot of us do. (messed up families and stuff). And I'm sure he's a little crazy. But I have to admire his bravery in the face of alienating everyone around him.

Also I don't mind the dramatics in his videos. The speeches and whatnot. It's obvious he practices it as a public speaker.

I think people keep posting him here too and so people think he's just shilling on pol of all places.

And dude what is up with his callers. They all seem like socialist foreigners
>>
>>69597459
> It's not about genetics.

Bullshit. How come than that China has the same average IQ as European countries despite having more malnutrition. I think you're just making excuses because your people has a lower average than most others on this board.

And Romans did have welfare, panem et circenses. The immigrants they let in were barbarians who were at the risk of getting BTFOd by other barbarians.
>>
>>69598521
Reproducing with someone you're related to in the big picture isn't nearly as harmful as doing so with your first cousin, which is usual in many muslim societies (two thirds of all marriages in Saudi Arabia are consanguinous).
>>
>>69575425

ok
>>
>>69585703
He's an ancap
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.